Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 01:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a whale? betting large? this is for you  (Read 815 times)
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:52:05 PM

I have couple questions:

1. Why is the real reason for you to sell this account? Are you not gonna bet anymore ever? You might regret selling it later.

2. Even if you are totally pristine and ownership of the account will be transferred with no problem.
There is like ZERO guarantee that Nitrogen will leave it alone if they found that for example IP changed. Then what?

3. I would consider that offer valid if you could lend this account for someone to test for extended period of time. But it is impossible, isn't it?
InBitsWeTrust (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:56:50 PM

I have couple questions:

1. Why is the real reason for you to sell this account? Are you not gonna bet anymore ever? You might regret selling it later.

2. Even if you are totally pristine and ownership of the account will be transferred with no problem.
There is like ZERO guarantee that Nitrogen will leave it alone if they found that for example IP changed. Then what?

3. I would consider that offer valid if you could lend this account for someone to test for extended period of time. But it is impossible, isn't it?

Nitrogen will not ban when ip changes. You can use tor for betting all the time

I can lend to you for some short time.
I am out of betting
bel123

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:22:07 AM

send me price
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2370

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:45:52 AM

You do realize that NitrogenSports' spread/vig is well under 10%, meaning that the EV of any bet that someone makes is less then 10% of the bet. It would make no sense for NitrogenSports to pay out 10% of losses when they expect to make less then 10% of your bet.

This is something that could easily be abused as you could make two opposing bets on two different accounts, and claim the rakeback award on the account with the loosing bet and end up with a profit. NitrogenSports is not that stupid

★ ★ ██████████████████████████████[█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
★ ★ 
Slippin_Jimmy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:01:26 AM

You do realize that NitrogenSports' spread/vig is well under 10%, meaning that the EV of any bet that someone makes is less then 10% of the bet. It would make no sense for NitrogenSports to pay out 10% of losses when they expect to make less then 10% of your bet.

This is something that could easily be abused as you could make two opposing bets on two different accounts, and claim the rakeback award on the account with the loosing bet and end up with a profit. NitrogenSports is not that stupid
Sports bookies don't give away free money? Shoot. Maybe somebody buys this and gets a legit money printing machine.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2370

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:05:31 AM

Sports bookies don't give away free money? Shoot. Maybe somebody buys this and gets a legit money printing machine.
NitrogenSports has a referral program, I believe it is something along the lines of 1% of the smaller of the bet amount or the potential to win amount, so I would somewhat believe if they were to offer maybe 2% of losses on sports bets, but I think even this is pushing things.

★ ★ ██████████████████████████████[█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████