Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Gianluca95 and my account is banned for spam.  (Read 1688 times)
faince222 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:34:41 PM

Hi Guys. I'm Gianluca95 and my account is banned for spam. Here is a digital signature, to prove that I'm Gianluca95.

-----START SIGNING BITCOIN ADDRESS-----
1Keobr25pfnsgVsokKVLTqRVueymaQS92K
-----END SIGNING BITCOIN ADDRESS-----

-----START LETTER OF GUARANTEE-----
Hi, I'm Gianluca95 and I'm the owner of the account faince222.
-----END LETTER OF GUARANTEE-----

-----START DIGITAL SIGNATURE-----
HO7O9TwFIVjBexfDHLtbdv6G8cQU/dPg5mXSm0rKjJidY+d/doPgjnhq4bn6Ybst9Az/PrE6KIVRmvmkh6LzM1E=

-----END DIGITAL SIGNATURE-----

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1371069.msg14062989#msg14062989

Check this message to see that this address was shared by Gianluca95's account.

Problem: I'll wait until the end of the ban (5 days). I've PMed BadBear about my situation.

Right now I'm managing 4 signature campaign:
Betking.io Signature campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1472343.0
[banned mixer] Signature campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441572.0
Sportsbet.io Signature campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1459293.0
Spam checker for BTC2BID.com: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1413351.msg14732381#msg14732381

Promotion:
Betking.io Tipster Promotion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1470550.0
Wirex Free Virtual and Debit Card promotion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1413317.0

Situation is this: For me is really important to speak with the other users, because right now I'm managing 4 signature campaign and 2 promotion, and I receive something like 20-30 PM/Day. So, users needs my presence because I can solve issues for them.

Solution: Am I allowed to post only in this 6 thread the spreadsheet and just to tell that everyone has been paid (about signature campaign)?
About promotion: Am I allowed to post in this 2 thread to continue my work as supporter for this company?

If not, could I reply at least to PM of people that has problems with payment, messages, etc?.

Please let me know your judgment, because for me it is really important. Thank you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 02:38:10 PM

No, it's not okay, the ban will escalate.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
faince222 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:46:52 PM

No, it's not okay, the ban will escalate.

For me is really necessary to continue my work because there are at least 100 user under the campaign that I actually manage, and is really important to give them some news during this days (about payment, enrollment, and other things).

What can I do?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:49:04 PM

I would suggest that you contact the owners of the sites of the campaigns you manage to let them know they will need to find at least a temporary replacement.

I would not use the PM system.
faince222 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:54:49 PM

Am I allowed at least to PM this user to inform that I'm banned? He is the owner of [banned mixer]:

- [banned mixer]

I haven't any other contact with him (skype, etc.)
BitBerau

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:56:01 PM

Am I allowed at least to PM this user to inform that I'm banned? He is the owner of [banned mixer]:

- [banned mixer]

Can't you read/understand the rules?

You are ONLY allowed to post a thread in meta about your ban, NOTHING else!
faince222 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:57:27 PM

- [banned mixer]

Are you dumb?
Can't you read?

You are ONLY allowed to post a thread in meta about your ban, NOTHING else!

Ok, I'll not PM him. I'll just communicate in the spreadsheet of the campaign that I'm banned (he will read it).

I'll go offline since now, and I'll connect on 23th May.

CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:09:35 PM

it is bad news, but i don't understand about the banned of signature campaign
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:18:22 PM

- [banned mixer]

I haven't any other contact with him (skype, etc.)
Gianluca, You can contact cryptomixer via their support ticket about the signature. He's been giving more time in responding in there instead of here in the forum. Also as they said, you are not allowed to send them PM.

Also I think it's okay to use this thread to communicate to the campaign participants regarding your situation. It's in meta and this thread so I don't think that is ban evading?? You can even ask one here to notify the owners of your campaigns about your account being banned.

Edit: It's not allowed.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:20:35 PM

Also I think it's okay to use this thread to communicate to the campaign participants regarding your situation. It's in meta and this thread so I don't think that is ban evading?? You can even ask one here to notify the owners of your campaigns about your account being banned.

Actually, no.
You are only allowed to appeal your ban in meta, nothing more.
jacee
Legendary

Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:27:42 PM

Actually, no.
Ah I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I was banned before and a couple of topics were opened when I appealed for the ban situation I am in. I was banned because I reset the password via the secret word so ban fom spam has a different rules, yes?
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:31:05 PM

Actually, no.
Ah I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I was banned before and a couple of topics were opened when I appealed for the ban situation I am in. I was banned because I reset the password via the secret word so ban fom spam has a different rules, yes?

If you try resetting your password through secret question, your account gets locked (and not banned).
The concept of ban evasion doesn't apply in that case.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:26:50 PM

Actually, no.

If you try resetting your password through secret question, your account gets locked (and not banned).
The concept of ban evasion doesn't apply in that case.

These are two completely different bans though.   jacee is talking about the lock from security question, it is not so much a ban as a lock for using security question.  OP is in a actual ban, which means only can appeal in Meta in OP's case.

So it's kinda apples and oranges.   A security lock from question and a ban for spam are in no way the same things, or same situations.
ndnh
Legendary

Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:39:35 PM

For the 5 days, you should not use Gianluca95 or faince222 or any other accounts to post on any thread other than the thread appealing ban (including giving trust feedbacks), send personal messages in the bitcointalk forum.

You can still:
+ browse the forum and take note of bets/entries etc.
+ update spreadsheet
+ change signature so people will be aware of it
+ talk/chat/email anyone through anything outside the forum, even arrange someone else to post important stuff etc.

Disclaimer : This is as per my understanding of the rules.
Bakedbeans

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:50:15 PM

Whats the threshold for personal messages before you are banned for spam? Would think exceptions would be made for people running a business here or is it frowned on to run a business here? Honest questions do not shoot me!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 04:55:07 PM

Whats the threshold for personal messages before you are banned for spam?
There are no fixed numbers, it is a case-by-case basis.

Would think exceptions would be made for people running a business here or is it frowned on to run a business here? Honest questions do not shoot me!
No exceptions. Whether it is a regular user, donator, staff member, if they break the rules they should be punished.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 05:18:44 PM

Whats the threshold for personal messages before you are banned for spam?
There are no fixed numbers, it is a case-by-case basis.
To perhaps elaborate on this, it depends on how/what the user is spamming, and partly how the user conducts themselves on the forum. For example, posting 3-4 large advertisements around the forum would (I hope) give you a temporary ban, however posting 3-4 low quality comments on certain threads would likely be fine.
I also believe that those part of a Signature Campaign are scrutinized more harshly than those who aren't, as they would perhaps be rewarded should they spam.

Would think exceptions would be made for people running a business here or is it frowned on to run a business here?
Why's that? Running a business doesn't make you exempt from rules in real life, why would they on this forum?
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:19:15 PM

I'm curious why this dude is banned ? He should have been banned a long time ago ,the amount of shit he posts in Signature Campaign threads.Who makes him a campaign manager anyway ? Don't know how exactly he is managing the campaign being a shit poster himself.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 05:21:30 PM

Who makes him a campaign manager anyway ? Don't know how exactly he is managing the campaign being a shit poster himself.
The guys running the business you advertise, aparently.

Would think exceptions would be made for people running a business here or is it frowned on to run a business here?
If you're "running a business, you above all should play by the rules.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Bakedbeans

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:26:57 PM

My bad,I misread the post as he was banned for spamming through personal message.
No idea how I presumed this and reason I was some what confused.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: