Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:48:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522698 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:52:24 PM

Team? Any news in a new direction? We are who keep some tokens want to see the news and not just promises that everything will be soon. Many are already tired of waiting and the lower the price(now under 400 sat) goes the less those who have to keep tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuicksilverQR

Activity: 41
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:35:58 PM

This shit is dead..
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:08:47 AM

Guys, there can be other way of project development. But I'm not sure that it will be succesfull. Team is keeping silence. There is no any communication with community, and nobody knows what should we wait in near future in Wings project.

QuicksilverQR

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:02:40 AM

Wait for nothing, because there will be nothing..
QuicksilverQR

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:12:20 AM

- Maximum of 10 people left from the community
- The price goes down all the time
- The team has always been very irresponsible to the project, and nothing has changed.
- I think the team sells their tokens
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:16:07 PM

Guys, there can be other way of project development. But I'm not sure that it will be succesfull. Team is keeping silence. There is no any communication with community, and nobody knows what should we wait in near future in Wings project.
If you can know if there are problems related to the team and the community if that is true, I hope the problem can be resolved soon and the team can do something for the development of the project.

narking

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:18:27 AM

According to rumors, have you closed your office? It's true? And if so, how many people you have left in the team (if I correctly understood you fired some).
narking

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:21:35 AM

There are rumors that the next delisting that will be arranged by bittrex will be this token. It surprises me at all that he is still trading there.
With such "successful results" which the token shows over the last year, it is surprising that he is still there. Let's see what the team will come up with led by stas oskin.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:11:34 AM

According to rumors, have you closed your office? It's true? And if so, how many people you have left in the team (if I correctly understood you fired some).
Is that really the rumor and help the team make clarification so that everything is clear and not confused, and about your question, maybe you should be patient and wait for an answer from his team

QuicksilverQR

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:36:02 AM

Is that really the rumor and help the team make clarification so that everything is clear and not confused, and about your question, maybe you should be patient and wait for an answer from his team

It's true! Admin from russian telegram chat confirmed that the office was closed
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:46:46 AM

There are rumors that the next delisting that will be arranged by bittrex will be this token. It surprises me at all that he is still trading there.
With such "successful results" which the token shows over the last year, it is surprising that he is still there. Let's see what the team will come up with led by stas oskin.

Team said they're in contact with Bittrex, Though anything can happen. Basically anyone holding now should write their investment off.

It's true! Admin from russian telegram chat confirmed that the office was closed
They moved their office somewhere else if I remember correctly.
QuicksilverQR

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:43:43 AM

Team said they're in contact with Bittrex, Though anything can happen. Basically anyone holding now should write their investment off.

They moved their office somewhere else if I remember correctly.

Not. Closed!
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 02:11:08 PM

It would be good if the foundation were to release a high level financials. In particular how much cash it holds and how many dfinity tokens it holds which apparently are worth near $25/coin now (1000x Roi). I believe that the assets of the foundation are valued at many multiples of the current market cap.

Frankly I’m surprised at the low level of transparency. If there were more transparency at least I could have a reasonable chance to sell my tokens closer to the “book value” so that I could move on from this finally.

It shouldn’t be this hard with so much money in the bank for the foundation staff to do the right thing for all holders.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:08:39 PM

It would be good if the foundation were to release a high level financials. In particular how much cash it holds and how many dfinity tokens it holds which apparently are worth near $25/coin now (1000x Roi). I believe that the assets of the foundation are valued at many multiples of the current market cap.

Frankly I’m surprised at the low level of transparency. If there were more transparency at least I could have a reasonable chance to sell my tokens closer to the “book value” so that I could move on from this finally.

It shouldn’t be this hard with so much money in the bank for the foundation staff to do the right thing for all holders.

I agree that transparency in this project is zero. But friend dont agree that there is a lot of money in the fund. The team closed its physical office plus fired people from the team.
For me this is the biggest sign that a project has a big problem now.
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 10:33:24 PM

I agree that transparency in this project is zero. But friend dont agree that there is a lot of money in the fund. The team closed its physical office plus fired people from the team.

I was on the team until february and this past winter in the chat I informed the community how much approximately the foundation had. You can go in the chat and ask yourself I’m sure someone will dig it up.

So unless they took millions in cash and set it on fire the foundation should have loads and loads of money and probably way more than it had in the winter due to BTC and Eth rise.

Anyway it would be professional and good for salvaging their reputations for them to hire someone with communications skills and to get some transparency so holders of the coin are not left in the dark and spreading baseless rumors.

mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:19:41 PM

I was on the team until february and this past winter in the chat I informed the community how much approximately the foundation had. You can go in the chat and ask yourself I’m sure someone will dig it up.

So unless they took millions in cash and set it on fire the foundation should have loads and loads of money and probably way more than it had in the winter due to BTC and Eth rise.

Anyway it would be professional and good for salvaging their reputations for them to hire someone with communications skills and to get some transparency so holders of the coin are not left in the dark and spreading baseless rumors.

In this project, they will not save money by losing the community and the crypto exchange they have lost everything.
Price is not interesting to anyone. And another question is why most of the tokens are still in the bianance wallets?
Mark Chain

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:06:26 PM

I have no idea about the team financials but I've conducted some research regarding unreleased coins trading prices (DOT, DFN, GRAM, etc) this last week and I think you are exceptionally confused about DFN coins value. OTC of DFN go between $1 to $ 2 per token (depending on the lockup period), and its not even on high demand (yet).
Mark Chain

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:14:49 PM

I am sad to say this, but the wings have no future. The team didn't care about the project and the community.
Did the development team not do anything so that the wings condition could come back again and have sure hope but if you look at it right now it is true what you say that wings don't seem to have a future

The problem of many companies, both large and small, is that they do not change course in time, and as a result, the ship breaks on the rocks.
Wings had a good start when there was no market growth. I remember how they finish 2k btc ico and immediately entered the top 50 after the bancor and adex forecast.
But then the team instead of changing and adding options apparently decided that nothing needs to be done. The market quickly changed and the ico boom passed.
And when the price began to fall, they started introducing more and more new fake projects for the forecast several times a day. The community did not understand this and stopped voting. And after delisting from the binance, community showed the team a red card and sell all.
The story of the rise and fall of a good company.

Sad, but true. The fake projects flooding proved to be a poor idea and it wasn't corrected until it was too late, and it only had negative impact. I've seen the recent updates for the DAO and overall its cool i think but its still slow and it doesn't advance the project. they need to pivot and try something else. they were working on a new paper which wasn't released still, would be nice to get a view of that
Mark Chain

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:11:16 AM

I have no idea about the team financials but I've conducted some research regarding unreleased coins trading prices (DOT, DFN, GRAM, etc) this last week and I think you are exceptionally confused about DFN coins value. OTC of DFN go between $1 to $ 2 per token (depending on the lockup period), and its not even on high demand (yet).

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dfinity-iou?utm_content=dfinity-iou&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko

andreesen horowitz paid about $10/coin one year ago

perhaps you are confused… there is no lock up for seed round dfn coins…

I am well aware of the valuation the last rounds of DFN were invested at, however today, realistic OTC prices for DFN go around  $ ~1 to $ ~2 (also dont think AH bought at those prices. They received the tokens as additional to stock in the dfinity for profit so its more of a hoax really). regarding lockup thats not exactly correct - only the public pre-seed doesn't have a lockup and vesting (until they decide to change that), so depending what round of tokens you are selling you will have a different price. The highest OTC price for unlocked DFN i found was $ 2.25

Unfortunately the coingecko prices are far from realistic. i know someone that has 55K DFN who he tried to sell at half the price on coingecko via a lot of known OTC dealers (incl. circle,coinbase, kraken otc desk, cumberland, etc) and simply wasn't succesful in months as nobody wanted to pay 50% of the coingecko price and he wouldn't lower the price.
Anyway he would be very very happy to sell at even $ 10 if you have a buyer, i'm sure he will gladly pay you a nice finders fee.
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:14:48 AM

Hey. When will we see the next news? And I would be very happy to see reward for bitdepositary, I don’t know why, but in the telegram my question about this payment is ignored
Pages: « 1 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: