Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522698 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:28:49 PM

OK. Since this distribution and crowd sale has taken a long time with plenty of opportunities to confuse people,
I have a question.

On the fly.wings dashboard it gives me an eth address...

The address has my allocated wings, but...
Everything is OK.
But...
Do I have to verify the account seed?

I'm fucked if I have to, I don't remember some stupid account seed. How many hundreds of others will have this same issue

I think many people lost their account seed because they didn't pay attention before invested.
Then they blaming Wings team. If you pay attention enough you will keep it in safe place follow ICO instruction. So blame yourself.

Thank you for that generic response you stupid troll... please go resume eating those paint chips.

I can assure you, those that can't receive there investment will flood this board with scam accusations.

I'm a ranking member on steemit and medium, and I will write article after article about it until I get what I invested in.
You can say, "blame yourself" like some idiot with a head up there ass.
But the reality is that there will be some nasty backlash is investors don't get there coins due to some bullshit.

Is it really that difficult to let me input the eth address I want to withdraw to instead of this address you made for me?

I hope someone has a better answer that some idiot remark like "blame yourself"...

you can write article after article but it's still an idiots article who just can't read simple instructions

The idiot with a large epeen stuck in laughable steemit and "who cares" medium. Nevetheless, the Wings team should have taken into account dumb "investards," who have large stacks of money to burn. Wings, forget about the automation of smart contracts, not everyone is ready for that. Go back to centralized databases for the meantime. Not everyone took the time to learn about crypto or probably even all the functions of a bitcoin wallet - they just see the potential profit, that's all.

ahah from one side you say that you are a ranking member everywhere and from other side you say that not everyone took time to learn, so how did you get ranked ? spamming all day ?
and for info: there were nothing to learn about crypto, when we invested before accepting there was A BIG FCKING RED ALERT MESSAGE who said us to save the seed...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:29:34 PM

OK. Since this distribution and crowd sale has taken a long time with plenty of opportunities to confuse people,
I have a question.

Everything is OK.
But...

I'm fucked if I have to, I don't remember some stupid account seed. How many hundreds of others will have this same issue

I think many people lost their account seed because they didn't pay attention before invested.
Then they blaming Wings team. If you pay attention enough you will keep it in safe place follow ICO instruction. So blame yourself.

Thank you for that generic response you stupid troll... please go resume eating those paint chips.

I can assure you, those that can't receive there investment will flood this board with scam accusations.

I'm a ranking member on steemit and medium, and I will write article after article about it until I get what I invested in.
But the reality is that there will be some nasty backlash is investors don't get there coins due to some bullshit.

Is it really that difficult to let me input the eth address I want to withdraw to instead of this address you made for me?

I hope someone has a better answer that some idiot remark like "blame yourself"...

Since you are boasting that you are a ranking member of steemIt then how could you miss a very important 12 mnemonic words ? It is the basic security protection being offered. So this is not trolling,
So blame yourself for that booboo.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:34:44 PM

I have a question.

Everything is OK.
But...

you can write article after article but it's still an idiots article who just can't read simple instructions

OK... well I guess we will just have to see how my idiot articles get recieved by the community.

Your missing the problem. It's great that your one of the few who are all good to go, and you can sit back and call others stupid. That's great for you congratulations.

Unfortunately, a crypto coin is only as strong as the community that supports it...
With so many initial investors who have followed this project for over a year, and then run into this seed issue, it's going to produce some pissed off people..

You think these people will blame themselves?
No... they will blame wings team for being incompetent on not foreseeing this issue.

Bad PR, bad investor relations... and what? You still think your wings will fly to the moon?

Your wings will be worth the same amount as the wings I have traped in a password, 2fa secured account that I just happened to loose the seed to.

Comon man, take a second to think about it. We are all here because we support the wings team and project. We are the wings community. You calling people idiots and stupid doesn't help anything, and makes you look like an ignorant child only looking to troll those not so fortunate

We need a solution in place, to keep the community strong and happy.
Honestly, I'd rather write articles about wings success, not its failures. Help spread the word and gather new investors instead of spreading negativity.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Meisterqn

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:46:34 PM

I have a question.

Everything is OK.
But...

OK... well I guess we will just have to see how my idiot articles get recieved by the community.

Your missing the problem. It's great that your one of the few who are all good to go, and you can sit back and call others stupid. That's great for you congratulations.

Unfortunately, a crypto coin is only as strong as the community that supports it...
With so many initial investors who have followed this project for over a year, and then run into this seed issue, it's going to produce some pissed off people..

No... they will blame wings team for being incompetent on not foreseeing this issue.

Bad PR, bad investor relations... and what? You still think your wings will fly to the moon?

Your wings will be worth the same amount as the wings I have traped in a password, 2fa secured account that I just happened to loose the seed to.

Comon man, take a second to think about it. We are all here because we support the wings team and project. We are the wings community. You calling people idiots and stupid doesn't help anything, and makes you look like an ignorant child only looking to troll those not so fortunate

Honestly, I'd rather write articles about wings success, not its failures. Help spread the word and gather new investors instead of spreading negativity.

You're right.
I wonder, some people cannot write a simple comment without words like "Idiot".
In my opinion, if you want a seed to be needed to verify an account, you have to force it when creating the account (like electrum and others) and not to make it optional and then ask for it several months later.
I would wonder, because that would be the first time, I see something like this.
I hope, there will be a good solution for everyone.
jwiz168

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:52:48 PM

During signing up into Wings account, it had created 12 mnemonic words by mandatory identified to be your seed and was telling you to keep it in a safe place. As I mentioned,  Nxt and CounterParty had this way of getting into their wallet way back 2014.
Meisterqn

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:00:12 PM

And thats absolutely ok if there is a function to recover it (standard).
If there is no such option, it needs to be forced without the possibility to create an account without verifiying the seed.
Otherwise you get a situation like this.
I never write down any seeds because they normally can be recovered and written seeds are much more insecure like my 18+ chars password and 2fa...
Thats my opinion.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:20:28 PM

The seed is effectively your private key. I don't know if the Wings team kept a copy of it, or have a backup.

mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 05:55:07 PM

Thought I lost my seed, but was smart enough to save on a .txt file and throw it on an old thumb drive long time ago. Close call. lol
Meisterqn

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:03:30 PM

Support answered.
No chance to access the token without the seed.
I think, this will become funny.
amintek15

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:43:59 PM

I have a question.

Everything is OK.
But...

You're right.
In my opinion, if you want a seed to be needed to verify an account, you have to force it when creating the account (like electrum and others) and not to make it optional and then ask for it several months later.
I would wonder, because that would be the first time, I see something like this.

you are so funny !! you criticize me because i called you an "idiot" but just the post before you say:
- "Thank you for that generic response you stupid troll... please go resume eating those paint chips.

- "You can say, "blame yourself" like some idiot with a head up there ass."

omg your memory is totaly out.. maybe this is the reason you didn't saved your seed ? ^^
I won't respond to this conversation anymore it's totaly useless with ppl who never search their own faults..
Legcorner

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:55:32 PM

It was all clear from the beginning.
Your seed is your private key.
Other projects did this kind of.
What do you think would the Ethereum devs say if you lost your wallet file and private key or how do you think could the people who invested in Factom recover they funds after they lost their seed?
It is much more decentral to generate a wallet on your computer in the second you become a investor then have a dashboard from where you can "withdraw" your coins after the ICO.
The wings team made it clear and everybody who invested saw this page:

Everyone after this had to veryfy that he/she had the seed saved by typing it in again(twice).

It is so sad that many communitymember are here just for the quick/high profit and dont understand the technology behind and read a damn whitepaper or something.

Learn from your mistakes and dont make this project responsible for burning your money. You did it all by yourself.
amintek15

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:00:59 PM

@Legcorner Amen
Meisterqn

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:04:03 PM

I have a question.

Everything is OK.
But...

You're right.

you are so funny !! you criticize me because i called you an "idiot" but just the post before you say:
- "Thank you for that generic response you stupid troll... please go resume eating those paint chips.

- "You can say, "blame yourself" like some idiot with a head up there ass."

omg your memory is totaly out.. maybe this is the reason you didn't saved your seed ? ^^
I won't respond to this conversation anymore it's totaly useless with ppl who never search their own faults..

Kid, learn to read, please.
I never called you a troll. That was someone else.
Meisterqn

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:14:36 PM

What do you think would the Ethereum devs say if you lost your wallet file and private key or how do you think could the people who invested in Factom recover they funds after they lost their seed?
It is much more decentral to generate a wallet on your computer in the second you become a investor then have a dashboard from where you can "withdraw" your coins after the ICO.
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs10.postimg.org%2Fjgpky6ill%2FScreen_Shot_2017-04-04_at_5.18.49_PM.png&t=575&c=Mx1L1lixLnwvEA

Everyone after this had to veryfy that he/she had the seed saved by typing it in again(twice).

It is so sad that many communitymember are here just for the quick/high profit and dont understand the technology behind and read a damn whitepaper or something.

Learn from your mistakes and dont make this project responsible for burning your money. You did it all by yourself.

Thank you, I know, what a private key is and what it's needed for.
I handle several wallets since years.
It's clear that I cannot recover an account without the seed.
I have access to my account, thats not the problem.
When I created and verified it earlier (late 2016), there was no option in the menu to verify the seed.

In your example: If I can access my wallets (ether, electrum, whatever), I never needed my seed to simply payout coins or tokens. And they never asked me again to verify my seed after the wallet was created.

I know that it's my fault, that I did not store the seed but I think that it's not handled in a good way.
I never had problems without a seed all the years and I handle several crypto currencies since several years.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:22:36 PM

WINGS is going to be $2 per/token   Cool Cool Cool

wakeup dude wakeup Cheesy

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
jwiz168

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:25:24 PM

It is possible don't you think? Please read the whitepaper and analyze the potentials of this platform. You will be surprise if it will be sooner wing will achieve that rate.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:54:12 PM

It is possible don't you think? Please read the whitepaper and analyze the potentials of this platform. You will be surprise if it will be sooner wing will achieve that rate.
Yes it can if the add it to Bittrex and Polo simoultaneously.They should take a leaf from Ark;s book and launch it on either both of theses exchange or atleast one of them instead of any shitty exchange.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:42:17 PM

I hope you did not make your actual seed public.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
WhoCaresCoins

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

F*CK WHALES!

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:04:32 PM

I have a question.

Everything is OK.
But...

Is the WINGS mistake because you didn't save your seed? LOL stupid idiot. You scam yourself.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:07:32 PM

This is one of the best project with cool idea, I've known about wings its potential. With limited supply and it shall to go to $2 in the future np doubt.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: