Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522698 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Aetrader

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:30:52 PM

Agree with previous posting... Wings price is depressed because no one yet knows the usefulness and profit from forecasting.  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:05:10 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 05:26:14 PM by Mr.Ease

I have wrote a poem for the wings thread on bitcointalk.org I hope you enjoy.

Oh, fly. Fly thine wings
So far away...
I hold you dear
But here I say
You move flawlessly through the ether
Though a preference I disdain
This expensive gaseous vapor
Is causing my wallet to drain...
And my spirits...
Feeling the same

But I trust in your instincts
To fly me real high
Investing,
Forecasting,
Giving you my time...

Oh Bancor, Bancor where art tho?
Adex, oh adex...
I am without you
I miss them all like I'm in a trance
Especially, my new found friend
I love you Coindash...

Oh wings, I cherish you so much
But this flight we have been on

Is pissing me off

You can also find it here if you really like it  Grin
https://steemit.com/wings/@generation.easy/classical-poetry-for-wings-forecasters-love-on-my-forecast

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
PublicP2poolNode

Activity: 347
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:15:07 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 07:48:36 PM by PublicP2poolNode

Just relax everyone... As soon as the audits are complete the forecast rewards will be paid out.

There will be several people who earn THOUSANDS of dollars worth of free coins from each of these forecasts!

Bancor is giving us 250,000 dollars worth of BNT and ETH
Adex is giving us 200,000 dollars worth of ADX
Coindash is giving us up to 240,000 dollars worth of CDT
And coming up after that is DAOACT who is giving us 5% of however much their pre-ico raises.

Expect wings to FLY HIGH once the rewards are paid out.

Many people including people who already own wings don't realize the value from forecasting on WINGS

Soon they will.

This week should see rewards paid out, so this may be your last time to accumulate more wings cheap.

Go fill your bags!

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
Awesomist

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:56:00 PM

Explain me one thing, why would the price increase after the rewards are paid out?
What is the added value for the WINGS token coming from prediction market?
PublicP2poolNode

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:25:02 PM

Explain me one thing, why would the price increase after the rewards are paid out?
I don't think most people are aware the amount of money that can be earned through forecasting. Soon they will. To forecast you'll need wings. The more wings you have, the earlier you make your forecast and the closer you are to being right the bigger payout you get.

And later, people can delegate their vote to you if your really good at forecasting, then you can earn more by staking other people's wings for them and getting a cut for making accurate predictions for them.

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
Awesomist

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:34:49 PM

Thanks that is a really valuable information but where is the catch? Is it also possible to lose WINGS while forecasting?
PublicP2poolNode

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:38:49 PM

Thanks that is a really valuable information but where is the catch? Is it also possible to lose WINGS while forecasting?
that's the best thing, you don't lose your wings no matter how wrong you are. But your reputation goes up and down depending on how close or how far off you are

Eventually there are going to be people that have wings that suck at forecasting and will delegate their vote to you if you're really good, and you will get a percentage of their rewards for doing the work for them

Awesomist

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:44:40 PM

that's the best thing, you don't lose your wings no matter how wrong you are. But your reputation goes up and down depending on how close or how far off you are

Eventually there are going to be people that have wings that suck it for casting and will delegate their vote to you if you're really good and you will get a percentage of their rewards for doing the work for them

The site is working really slow but as I understand it is just a beta phase. Nevertheless if this what you say is true, I am surprised that the price is that low - with marketcap like that it should not be hard to go at least x5 from here.
PublicP2poolNode

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:46:17 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 09:43:42 PM by PublicP2poolNode

Eventually there are going to be people that have wings that suck it for casting and will delegate their vote to you if you're really good and you will get a percentage of their rewards for doing the work for them

The site is working really slow but as I understand it is just a beta phase. Nevertheless if this what you say is true, I am surprised that the price is that low - with marketcap like that it should not be hard to go at least x5 from here.
I absolutely agree that is why I have sold every token I have except for Eth to buy as many wings as I can because I believe it is so cheap.

Our market cap should, IMHO be above Steem which would put us at about $3.50

Which projects built on ethereum are currently paying rewards right now?

Etheroll, Steem and wings, right? Am I missing any?

Just wait until the first rewards are paid out, then goodbye cheap WINGS

One last thing... We are still in pre-beta not beta Smiley

So much to look forward to with these awesome devs and sponsors, I mean come on, our first sponsored ico was BANCOR the largest crowdfunding I'm history I believe and they had to end it early because there was so much demand, then adex which raised 12million in a few hours, next coindash....  AMAZING! And don't forget DAOACT, how cool and unique s their coming ico

What are only 22 percent of wings holders using them for forecasting? Either because they don't know they can or they are waiting to be sure their attention any bugs in the prebeta on wings.

Who knows, but I am loving my wings Smiley

Mr.Ease

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:15:06 PM

I absolutely agree that is why I have sold every token I have except for Eth to buy as many wings as I can because I believe it is so cheap.

Our market cap should, IMHO be above Steem which would put us at about $3.50

Which projects built on ethereum are currently paying rewards right now?

Etheroll, Steem and wings, right? Am I missing any?

Just wait until the first rewards are paid out, then goodbye cheap WINGS

One last thing... We are still in pre-beta not beta Smiley

So much to look forward to with these awesome devs and sponsors, I mean come on, our first sponsored ico was BANCOR the largest crowdfunding I'm history I believe and they had to end it early because there was so much demand, then adex which raised 12million in a few hours, next coindash....  AMAZING! And don't forget DAOACT, how cool and unique s their coming ico

What are only 22 percent of wings holders using them for forecasting? Either because they don't know they can or they are waiting to be sure their attention any bugs in the prebeta on wings.

Who knows, but I am loving my wings Smiley

At current estimate... 22% of wings holders will bring home 750K worth of bounty rewards and counting.

If split equally, that's 0.035$ per coin forecasted.

I'm getting pretty anxious to see my rewards.. planning to sell and buy more wings. Like reinvesting dividends.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:39:54 AM

I don't think most people are aware the amount of money that can be earned through forecasting. Soon they will. To forecast you'll need wings. The more wings you have, the earlier you make your forecast and the closer you are to being right the bigger payout you get.

And later, people can delegate their vote to you if your really good at forecasting, then you can earn more by staking other people's wings for them and getting a cut for making accurate predictions for them.
My concern about wings model is the sustainability, I believe all the recent forecast on the platform would have raised the amount they are looking for. I believe COindash team would raise $12 million easily without wings forecast, what of if these projects decided they can get a value better somewhere
wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 10:49:07 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 11:08:24 AM by wings.ai

My concern about wings model is the sustainability, I believe all the recent forecast on the platform would have raised the amount they are looking for. I believe COindash team would raise $12 million easily without wings forecast, what of if these projects decided they can get a value better somewhere

These projects are already paying 1-2-3-4% to 1 or 2 guys being an "advisor" - for example for providing some "auditing" or "marketing/pr" - with let's say questionable track records for some.  

So you think that a project wouldn't want our bounty app that brings and helps them manage 2000+ people, and/or be able to price their ico correctly? making a pricing mistake means losing a lot more than 2%!!

If you think that this is just about "would have raised the amount they are looking for" - then you are missing the point.  

Yes, most projects can raise X by giving up Y.  The point is to give up only Y-N, and they don't know what N is... No fancy, self-styled "crypto economist" that made 20X portfolio return (haven't we all??!) is going to be better to tell you what N is than 300-500 people (also let's call them mini "crypto economist" - some are actual VCs!) spread around the world with access to contacts and info.... while also getting M new users instead of some fraction of M again by leveraging 100s of people rather than a handful.

You aren't going to get that with some centralized service provider with a skeleton staff of 4 people.

I don't care how good someone or some firm is, they can't compete with a global swarm.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:08:58 AM

Well that is a very feisty statement but indeed it needed to be  addressed to all doubters that WINGS is a brand new form of crypto marketing and advertising . I compared the statement of mummybtc to Coca Cola doesn't need anymore tv exposure since it has the majority sales in beverage. Duh, I almost fell off my chair reading that nonsense statement of mummybtc. Tell you what, mummybtc instead of just wondering how would your wings tokens may bring money, please READ how wings forecasting will do. I know you had joined the ICO and signature campaign so you must have a little knowledge but why is there cloud of doubts hovering together with other user named chichidori . TRUST THE PROCESS guys will you? Dev guys are working extremely hard and they take pride with their developing products , give then due credits .
Mr.Ease

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:21:12 PM

These projects are already paying 1-2-3-4% to 1 or 2 guys being an "advisor" - for example for providing some "auditing" or "marketing/pr" - with let's say questionable track records for some.  

So you think that a project wouldn't want our bounty app that brings and helps them manage 2000+ people, and/or be able to price their ico correctly? making a pricing mistake means losing a lot more than 2%!!

If you think that this is just about "would have raised the amount they are looking for" - then you are missing the point.  

Yes, most projects can raise X by giving up Y.  The point is to give up only Y-N, and they don't know what N is... No fancy, self-styled "crypto economist" that made 20X portfolio return (haven't we all??!) is going to be better to tell you what N is than 300-500 people (also let's call them mini "crypto economist" - some are actual VCs!) spread around the world with access to contacts and info.... while also getting M new users instead of some fraction of M again by leveraging 100s of people rather than a handful.

You aren't going to get that with some centralized service provider with a skeleton staff of 4 people.

I don't care how good someone or some firm is, they can't compete with a global swarm.

Well put dev. Totally agree with you there...

Also, people shouldn't forget that right now the ICO market is hot, and during this time wings forecasting might not make complete sense.
I think the power of wings will be realized once the ico craze dies down and companies and investors will need a projections market to gauge these crowd funds.
Times are a little funky right now, but once things get back to normal, Wings could prove to be a very valuable platform.

PublicP2poolNode

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:43:37 PM

actually I thought of one more reason I love my wings. Bancor tried to use a method allowing anyone and everyone who wanted to invest in their ico, but it didn't work and they had to end it early because of the insane amount of money they raised. But if you had wings and you used them to forecast you were able to obtain BNT without joining the crowdsale.

I expect coindash will sell out EXTREMELY fast.  Again I am glad I own wings and use them to forecast so that I can earn some CDT whether or not I am lucky enough to get into the ICO since it's likely alot of people won't be able to, assuming it sells out as fast as I think it will Wink

Mr.Ease

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:09:49 AM

actually I thought of one more reason I love my wings. Bancor tried to use a method allowing anyone and everyone who wanted to invest in their ico, but it didn't work and they had to end it early because of the insane amount of money they raised. But if you had wings and you used them to forecast you were able to obtain BNT without joining the crowdsale.

I expect coindash will sell out EXTREMELY fast.  Again I am glad I own wings and use them to forecast so that I can earn some CDT whether or not I am lucky enough to get into the ICO since it's likely alot of people won't be able to, assuming it sells out as fast as I think it will Wink

It's not like your going to get a huge bag of coins...

You might get like 5 bancor  Tongue

That's more like a dividend to be sold at market rate... unless you plan on holding those expecting BNT to be 100billion cap coin.

Obviously if you want in on these projects your going to have invest...

PublicP2poolNode

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:58:47 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 01:37:06 AM by PublicP2poolNode

I expect coindash will sell out EXTREMELY fast.  Again I am glad I own wings and use them to forecast so that I can earn some CDT whether or not I am lucky enough to get into the ICO since it's likely alot of people won't be able to, assuming it sells out as fast as I think it will Wink

It's not like your going to get a huge bag of coins...

You might get like 5 bancor  Tongue

That's more like a dividend to be sold at market rate... unless you plan on holding those expecting BNT to be 100billion cap coin.

Obviously if you want in on these projects your going to have invest...
LMAO, how do you know how how many BNT I will get!?! The top WingsDao whale that forecasted, all things being equal, meaning everyone forecasted at the exact time, and forecasted the exact same thing, which they didn't, but had it happened that way, he would have earned 15,500 USD worth of BNT and ETH, granted the top whale had 3.5M wings and I don't,  but how do you come up with the conclusion that I only get 5 BNT for my efforts of due diligence at making forecasts through wings platform?

Do you know how early I forecasted? Do you know how close I came to the right prediction? Do you know how many wings I have? (In the future, do you know how many people are giving me their liquid delegation to forecast for them?)

This is why I say, wait until rewards are paid out, then wings will FLY!

People who don't have wings will want wings, and "Some people" who have wings will realize they've been missing out on forecasting and will be pulling them off exchanges to actually use them to earn rewards. (Think supply/demand) hint hint....

Their are going to be people who earned bags full of sometimes hard to get your hands on coins.

And in the future, it will be possible for people with lesser wings getting huge shares of these compared to people with many more wings due to the fact that they are really good at forecasting.

avfcpieface

Activity: 117
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:58:03 AM

Part of me wants to sell half my wings stash if it gets to $1 again,  but then part of me just thinks that's stupid and I should wait til the roadmap is complete before selling.

If WINGS could get to $10 in the next couple of years that would be good.

What are your expectations for Wings Q4 2018?
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:34:58 PM

Part of me wants to sell half my wings stash if it gets to $1 again,  but then part of me just thinks that's stupid and I should wait til the roadmap is complete before selling.

wings has bright future, you would make good amount by forecasting. there's going to be a lot more projects on wings platform. $10 would be nice price. i'm not selling any, i will be forecasting and reaping rewards.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:44:00 PM

If you are not in need of emergency then hold while you can. There are a lot of good things that will happen to wings.
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: