Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 [493] 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

Recently I did prediction on WINGS for qiibee (if somebody is not familiar with project - here is ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5026361.0)

I have a question, if my number will be close to the number of funds collected, which reward can I get if lets say I locked 100 WINGS ?
Of course it will demand from number of tokens sold, number of predictions, what other factors?
Just interesting to understand WINGS algorithm on particular example

You also have 2 more days to make forecast for qiibee
It depends on many factors such as: time when you made the forecast, the rating of the forecaster and so on. Until developers publish the formula by which all this is calculated-it is impossible to calculate the potential reward

I see, so may be they will decide to keep formula secret..
Also the process might be a bit difficult to people new to crypto (so I wrote a bit of explanation here https://steemit.com/crypto/@flodner/forecast-on-wings-qiibee-loyalty-on-blockchain
It would be much easier if users could buy Wings and ETH directly on the platform (may be even with fiat)
I don't think it makes any sense. At least at the current stage. The platform is used mainly by experienced users and there is no difficulty for them to buy tokens on the exchange
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

Recently I did prediction on WINGS for qiibee (if somebody is not familiar with project - here is ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5026361.0)

I have a question, if my number will be close to the number of funds collected, which reward can I get if lets say I locked 100 WINGS ?
Of course it will demand from number of tokens sold, number of predictions, what other factors?

It depends on many factors such as: time when you made the forecast, the rating of the forecaster and so on. Until developers publish the formula by which all this is calculated-it is impossible to calculate the potential reward

Also the process might be a bit difficult to people new to crypto (so I wrote a bit of explanation here https://steemit.com/crypto/@flodner/forecast-on-wings-qiibee-loyalty-on-blockchain
It would be much easier if users could buy Wings and ETH directly on the platform (may be even with fiat)

Yes it would be much easier to directly buy Wings on the platform, but there is quite a low level of usage or return for people to make everything interesting. I hope the next bull market will increase the adoption and interest as such that there is more than just pump and dump
It seems that someone said a year ago that on the platform with the help of exchange Bancor it will be possible to exchange the tokens that get the forecasters. Maybe I'm wrong.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

Yes it would be much easier to directly buy Wings on the platform, but there is quite a low level of usage or return for people to make everything interesting. I hope the next bull market will increase the adoption and interest as such that there is more than just pump and dump
It seems that someone said a year ago that on the platform with the help of exchange Bancor it will be possible to exchange the tokens that get the forecasters. Maybe I'm wrong.
it could be implement, though i'm not sure if it's in wings's roadmap. bancor does not list all the tokens, idex implementation will be much better or we could just visit idex and use it.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

What's this error while trying to get "STeX Exchange" reward?

I initiated the transaction, but it was Reverted. Now I can't see the reward button any more on the wings.ai platform and I also didn't receive any tokens. What the hell is this???

I also got the same error while claiming to this reward and it showing nothing again in same project. I think it is not integrated properly and they have make this distribution manually to all people who are eligible for this reward.
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

I initiated the transaction, but it was Reverted. Now I can't see the reward button any more on the wings.ai platform and I also didn't receive any tokens. What the hell is this???

I also got the same error while claiming to this reward and it showing nothing again in same project. I think it is not integrated properly and they have make this distribution manually to all people who are eligible for this reward.

This has already been said, the tokens came to your wallet, and on the platform you just need to cancel the voting for this project
fast2fix
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:51:47 PM

This has already been said, the tokens came to your wallet, and on the platform you just need to cancel the voting for this project
cancel voting what does that mean? as far as i know there is only claim reward button, people should just have to move on and not try to waste gas by clicking on claim reward in stex.
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

cancel voting what does that mean? as far as i know there is only claim reward button, people should just have to move on and not try to waste gas by clicking on claim reward in stex.
The reward for the forecast is sent to your wallet automatically. Now you need go to the section My wallet click UNLOCK there will be a list of projects for which made predictions. Next, click CANCEL per forecast STEX.
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 06:55:42 AM

it could be implement, though i'm not sure if it's in wings's roadmap. bancor does not list all the tokens, idex implementation will be much better or we could just visit idex and use it.

But Bancor lists Wings, and in this case you need only Wings and ETH to make prediction
I also bought Wings on Bancor, it was fast and simple
Idex has much bigger amount of tokens, but for many of them the price, volume is not always the best.
I think in future it might be easier if users can pay with ETH - some amount will be allocated for gas, transaction fees and for some Wings tokens would be bought

erikpa

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

The reward for the forecast is sent to your wallet automatically. Now you need go to the section My wallet click UNLOCK there will be a list of projects for which made predictions. Next, click CANCEL per forecast STEX.

Oh, I didn't know that, thank you for the tip.

Now I'm wondering if is it possible that the error somehow deleted my forecast, since I don't see STeX on the list to cancel it. Strange, because I would certainly not claim the reward in the first place if there wasn't some tokens to get (just before the Reverted error occured). I don't think I missed the voting but I got no hard proof for that except my quick note that I voted. I'm not so sure now any more...
yingfeng

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

But Bancor lists Wings, and in this case you need only Wings and ETH to make prediction
I also bought Wings on Bancor, it was fast and simple
Idex has much bigger amount of tokens, but for many of them the price, volume is not always the best.
I think in future it might be easier if users can pay with ETH - some amount will be allocated for gas, transaction fees and for some Wings tokens would be bought
If all the tokens that are received by the forecasters are immediately added to the Bancor exchange, then no other exchanges are needed. All exchanges can be made on the Bancor platform.
But this is not so.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

We have good event coming in two days where well known experts and good project will be participating. Listening these experts will be awesome and is going to increase excitement already. Of course opinions of those experts on other participants will be expected. By the way Wings tokens at this price are like bargaining deal.
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

Weekly Development Update:
-Prepared tools to upload multiple projects onto http://wings.ai
-Removed WINGS contract option from 'Create Project Wizard'
-Testing release of #1.17
-Refactoring app architecture
-Fixed bugs on testnet
Learn more: http://bit.ly/2NQFXkP
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

-Fixed bugs on testnet

It is good to know about the activity of the team they are busy and polishing this platform to keep it up dated and ready for big fly. It always give confidence to keep buying when the team is working nice on the end.
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

-Fixed bugs on testnet

It is good to know about the activity of the team they are busy and polishing this platform to keep it up dated and ready for big fly. It always give confidence to keep buying when the team is working nice on the end.
I am very pleased that the team publishes a weekly update of the development. The team is completely absorbed in the work, and I hope that soon it will give a good result. The wings must fly.
fast2fix
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

-Fixed bugs on testnet

I am very pleased that the team publishes a weekly update of the development. The team is completely absorbed in the work, and I hope that soon it will give a good result. The wings must fly.
wings will fly again someday! until then we hodl and forecast. though we need more new users for wings dapp, i hope wings start advertising on google and other places..
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:16:39 PM

-Fixed bugs on testnet

wings will fly again someday! until then we hodl and forecast. though we need more new users for wings dapp, i hope wings start advertising on google and other places..

I do for myself a lot of advertising on YouTube. There you can advertise crypto projects. I want to see the advertising of the wings when I watch a video on YouTube
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

-Fixed bugs on testnet

The team promises a lot of things, but does not specifically talk about the news. We have to wait and hope that everything will be okay, and in parallel to make predictions.
yingfeng

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:57:59 AM

-Fixed bugs on testnet

The team promises a lot of things, but does not specifically talk about the news. We have to wait and hope that everything will be okay, and in parallel to make predictions.

Since the summer of this year, the team began to release news about updates to its platform. This is already good. But I also think that the Wings platform does not have enough PR.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
fast2fix
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

-Fixed bugs on testnet

I do for myself a lot of advertising on YouTube. There you can advertise crypto projects. I want to see the advertising of the wings when I watch a video on YouTube
or wings foundation can talk to crypto youtubers to make a video on wings, how to use wings platform etc.. maybe when delegate feature will be ready then can do that.
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

or wings foundation can talk to crypto youtubers to make a video on wings, how to use wings platform etc.. maybe when delegate feature will be ready then can do that.
The project needs the growth of platform users. The platform works and makes a profit. The price of the token is very low, but people are not included in the project because marketing is needed.
Pages: « 1 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 [493] 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: