Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:29:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522708 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:05:11 PM

FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT Grin

drrrr......

Not sure what your point is.  If you don't believe in the DAO why the hell would you invest in some 2nd rate clone?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:18:37 PM

drrrr......

Not sure what your point is.  If you don't believe in the DAO why the hell would you invest in some 2nd rate clone?

which? lisk?  cause IF done right they could slay ETH. no bloat, no 30 million spent no wallet  (yet) , active dev on bct and chat (wheres vitalik? out advertising)
no mining, wasteing energy, no phony promises, no holding my btc in some phony "dao" till thru halving, no dog and pony show! (eth)
not really a clone btw if it has the original developers more of a fork or evolution of a project, but ok

plus really? you fucking waves sig whore?   waves is the worst joke this year have fun with that !!!!!!!
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:20:31 PM

drrrr......

Not sure what your point is.  If you don't believe in the DAO why the hell would you invest in some 2nd rate clone?

which? lisk?  cause IF done right they could slay ETH. no bloat, no 30 million spent no wallet  (yet) , active dev on bct and chat (wheres vitalik? out advertising)
not really a clone btw if it has the original developers more of a fork or evolution of a project, but ok

plus really? you fucking waves sig whore?   waves is the worst joke this year have fun with that !!!!!!!

Lol.  Are you drunk?  You can't even string a sentence together.  I never even mentioned LISK.
AleScamHole

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:23:12 PM

drrrr......

which? lisk?  cause IF done right they could slay ETH. no bloat, no 30 million spent no wallet  (yet) , active dev on bct and chat (wheres vitalik? out advertising)

plus really? you fucking waves sig whore?   waves is the worst joke this year have fun with that !!!!!!!

Lol.  Are you drunk?  You can't even string a sentence together.  I never even mentioned LISK.

sorry i assumed lisk,   what "2nd rate clone"  did i invest in then that you were referring to? i thought you were taking a shot at lisk, which i DO support for the reasons above no big promises, etc,
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:25:28 PM

sorry i assumed lisk,   what "2nd rate clone"  did i invest in then that you were referring to? i thought you were taking a shot at lisk, which i DO support for the reasons above no big promises, etc,

No I'm talking about this.  I thought you were saying this was better than the DAO.  Looks like we were both mistaken:)
AleScamHole

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:29:04 PM

No I'm talking about this.  I thought you were saying this was better than the DAO.  Looks like we were both mistaken:)

o ok!  geez i go off sometimes, i apologize for my animosity aimed at you then lol
i just am getting so tried off these piggyback clone steal thunder projects haha
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:31:04 PM

I am curious how this will turn out.

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:38:08 PM

o ok!  geez i go off sometimes, i apologize for my animosity aimed at you then lol
i just am getting so tried off these piggyback clone steal thunder projects haha

Don't worry about it.  I go off the deep end too quite often.  Sadly I missed the LISK sale.  Hopefully I can get in when it launches.
LiskHQ

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 08:38:34 PM

So, one of the creators of Crypti/LISK is running another ICO after a few weeks? How are you planning to manage your time, is this your main project or LISK?

We are indeed ex-Crypti however we are not part of Lisk team Smiley

Boris Povod Co-Founder "Also acts as a technical advisor for Lisk"

Not sure how that's "not part of Lisk team".

I'm not co-founder of Lisk, i'm not a developer of Lisk.

I'm only technical adviser, and help them when i have time and they need help.

So you are not under any contract and you can not be forced to spend your time / work on LISK?

Just asking to clear some things up, since it was kind of strange to run another ICO for DAO just right after working for a DAPPS ICO start-up.

I serve as an advisor to LISK and not as a developer. To clarify, i am not under any contract with LISK and i do not receive any sort of compensation from LISK.

Thanks for clearing it up, the concept seems interesting btw, specially the: setting up and managing a DAO with no coding knowledge

You are welcome! Smiley

I confirm this.

The whole Lisk team wishes WINGS all the best! The concept looks very interesting.

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 08:40:40 PM

So, one of the creators of Crypti/LISK is running another ICO after a few weeks? How are you planning to manage your time, is this your main project or LISK?

So you are not under any contract and you can not be forced to spend your time / work on LISK?

Just asking to clear some things up, since it was kind of strange to run another ICO for DAO just right after working for a DAPPS ICO start-up.

I serve as an advisor to LISK and not as a developer. To clarify, i am not under any contract with LISK and i do not receive any sort of compensation from LISK.

Thanks for clearing it up, the concept seems interesting btw, specially the: setting up and managing a DAO with no coding knowledge

You are welcome! Smiley

I confirm this.

The whole Lisk team wishes WINGS all the best! The concept looks very interesting.

annnnd shit just got real. Grin   
WELL THEN!     
Let's see where this goes! ;;Wink   
IM IN

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:49:06 PM

I confirm this.

OK at least this legitimises it but I still think this is the wrong time to launch this.  It will make LISK look bad because of the inevitable association (no matter what you tell people this is Bitcointalk after all) and we have yet to see how The DAO works out. 

There have also been a tonne of iCOs lately - I'm out of BTC/ETHER etc to invest.  Why not wait a few months, let people recover, cash out on some other ICOS, let the demand grow and then have an ICO?
cardiganss

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:51:19 PM

Lisk team supporting this? I'm in Shocked
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 08:57:32 PM

I confirm this.

OK at least this legitimises it but I still think this is the wrong time to launch this.  It will make LISK look bad because of the inevitable association (no matter what you tell people this is Bitcointalk after all) and we have yet to see how The DAO works out. 

There have also been a tonne of iCOs lately - I'm out of BTC/ETHER etc to invest.  Why not wait a few months, let people recover, cash out on some other ICOS, let the demand grow and then have an ICO?

ya, when i say i'm in i will also have to agree with you in that i'm tapped to see where everything else goes for a while first. ill watch this, but as far as investing, i also think it's the wrong time also.
personally im transitioning into building my own GPU rigs at home, and getting other investments BTC back before halving , so not going to be investing in much for a while.
but there seems to be alot of money around for ICO's. alot of new users it feels like maybe coming to BTC in 2016? which is sweet

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
P-Funk

Activity: 360

Token

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:26:52 PM

I think it's actually better to invest in the actual DAO and see how that works out before investing in a copy.

You know "The DAO" doesn't own the concept of a DAO just because they used that stupid name right?
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:32:06 PM

looks interesting. I will keep up even though there are a way to many Icos out there right now
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:39:43 PM

You are welcome! Smiley

I confirm this.

This is outstanding! Before it was unthinkable. Now it's happening. And this could leads both of them to suceess. Then, ordinary human beings will be easily able to empowered themselves. And that is the ultimate vission of Decentrlizetion Autonomous Organization (DAO).

Thanks a lot_LiskHQ!
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:01:37 PM

You know "The DAO" doesn't own the concept of a DAO just because they used that stupid name right?

I do but looks like you just found out Grin
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:23:27 PM

when can we buy this

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:33:50 PM

Silly question......

The DAO acts over ETH    so  WINGS acts over what?  LISK?

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
m-s-v

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:38:09 PM

Silly question......

The DAO acts over ETH    so  WINGS acts over what?  LISK?
There is no such thing as "the DAO". "DAO" is simply an abbreviation for "decentralized autonomous organization".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decentralized_autonomous_organization
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: