Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522706 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:24:45 PM

Got very little for signature campaign, based on exchange 1 egg = 2 wings. I did not know it would be on end of fundraising.
Don't worry, wings will be 1 dollar!!! u will be very happy when u figure out that u can sell ur bounty that much!!))))))))

you will have to wait a long time before wings reach 1 dollar. Maybe even before it reach 0.5 USD. At 1 USD it will mean a marketcap of 100 million - enough to surpass ETC and just below XMR at #5.

Go back to sleep and keep dreaming of huge profit on this now. lol  Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc_salaman

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:00:03 AM

Got very little for signature campaign, based on exchange 1 egg = 2 wings. I did not know it would be on end of fundraising.
Don't worry, wings will be 1 dollar!!! u will be very happy when u figure out that u can sell ur bounty that much!!))))))))

you will have to wait a long time before wings reach 1 dollar. Maybe even before it reach 0.5 USD. At 1 USD it will mean a marketcap of 100 million - enough to surpass ETC and just below XMR at #5.

Im not going to wait! I see Chandler is in project, im sure he will pump Wings as he did with ETC!!!))
jonesT

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:01:31 AM

I hear such statements in every topic, but magic price of $ 1 is not attainable for many.

In my opinion 1$ for most of last projects is a magic price because a lot of whales put their money collecting those crazy BONUSes. So when I have 50% ,30%...bonus coins at the beginning of trade, it's is very easy to dump all at once and collect profit.
What I really like, I don't see any whale in Wings so far. That mean, that people will hold wings and who knows, maybe they wont sell until buy orders reach 1 dollar.

Actually WINGS really has chances to reach that volume. Stremio is a very big player with 500,000+ users. They will use WINGS, which can significantly increase investors interest in WINGS.

dumana

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:34:36 AM

Don't expect so much. It would take many years to see such a high price.  That's why I would wait for atleast one or two years before selling my wings.

Years? Nah, I don't think so. I see some potential. Wings team is a real pro.
They have Bitmain, Guo, Stremio, who knows what else they will announce.
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:23:49 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2016, 09:45:01 AM by kalpit

Don't expect so much. It would take many years to see such a high price.  That's why I would wait for atleast one or two years before selling my wings.

There is potential in many cryptos but not all go up.

According to me, Iconomi was better from investor's point of view. On the thread of Iconomi too, lots of people were expecting price to be $1 just after the ico, but it didn't.

ICONOMI, wings both would take some years to reach the moon.

Going to $1 per wings token means reaching a market cap of $ 100,000,000 which is not that easy .
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:18:21 AM

According to me, Iconomi was better from investor's point of view. On the thread of Iconomi too, lots of people were expecting price to be $1 just after the ico, but it didn't.

Going to $1 per wings token means reaching a market cap of $ 100,000 which is not that easy .

You probably meant 100 mio $. But if crypto gets a lot of new FIAT money from real world then I think many projects will get fresh new wind into their sails. The problems is that crypto needs more fresh money searching for profits and then it can reach huge capitalizations

kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:56:54 AM

Going to $1 per wings token means reaching a market cap of $ 100,000 which is not that easy .

You probably meant 100 mio $. But if crypto gets a lot of new FIAT money from real world then I think many projects will get fresh new wind into their sails. The problems is that crypto needs more fresh money searching for profits and then it can reach huge capitalizations

Yup, meant 100 million dollars.

Getting a lot of Fiat money would most likely decrease the wings/ Bitcoin rate and only slightly increase wings/usd rate.
It is because, if new people come to crypto world, they would most likely start with Bitcoin, they won't invest in some ico or a token.

The problem with bringing Fiat to crypto is that only a few exchanges are there for that. In my country, India, there are only one or two such exchanges. If India had more such exchanges there would be more Fiat coming in crypto.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:23:40 AM

Only bitcoin is best option for investment in any ICO. Fiat is very complicated in so many countries than only crypto give better chance to take part into any ICO.
ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:17:57 PM

I hear such statements in every topic, but magic price of $ 1 is not attainable for many.

In my opinion 1$ for most of last projects is a magic price because a lot of whales put their money collecting those crazy BONUSes. So when I have 50% ,30%...bonus coins at the beginning of trade, it's is very easy to dump all at once and collect profit.
What I really like, I don't see any whale in Wings so far. That mean, that people will hold wings and who knows, maybe they wont sell until buy orders reach 1 dollar.

Actually WINGS really has chances to reach that volume. Stremio is a very big player with 500,000+ users. They will use WINGS, which can significantly increase investors interest in WINGS.

I do not know how to pass similar companies in other grown, but it seems to me that huge bonuses create an uneven playing field for all project participants and remind MLM projects or HYIPs.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
jonesT

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:44:15 PM

Going to $1 per wings token means reaching a market cap of $ 100,000,000 which is not that easy .

When u will accept and realize who is Bitmain and Guo, you will understand 100,000,000 is not such a big deal for this project.

jonesT

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:48:18 PM

Go back to sleep and keep dreaming of huge profit on this now. lol  Grin

I do not know how to pass similar companies in other grown, but it seems to me that huge bonuses create an uneven playing field for all project participants and remind MLM projects or HYIPs.

Many of previous ICO's with bonuses ended to fast. Seems whales bought all. So they can easily sell at the minimum price thanks to bonuses and still have a profit.
I like that wings didn't skyrocket. Means no whales during ICO. They will come when wings will be listed on exchanges.

btc_salaman

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:54:57 PM

When u will accept and realize who is Bitmain and Guo, you will understand 100,000,000 is not such a big deal for this project.

Don't expect so much. It would take many years to see such a high price.  That's why I would wait for atleast one or two years before selling my wings.

YES! Bitmain and Guo will bring WINGS to da moon!  Cheesy
cdm0d

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:10:43 PM

Well 1$ for sure is very optimistic. Everything might happen. But I would say 0.5$ is more real price.
I'm also waiting for Bitmain to pump Wings.
btc_salaman

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:24:00 PM

Well 1$ for sure is very optimistic. Everything might happen. But I would say 0.5$ is more real price.

"Wings" has couple wings which can bring project to the sky. Bitmain and Guo is a very powerful wings  Smiley
1$ per wings for this supporters is nothing, I see 2$ per wing!  Cheesy
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:27:30 PM

"Wings" has couple wings which can bring project to the sky. Bitmain and Guo is a very powerful wings  Smiley
If bitmain pump why you now dont buy wings?
btc_salaman

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:41:31 PM

Are u sure I don't have wings?  Cheesy
Eat this  Wink
https://i.imgur.com/zsZLfR3.jpg
cdm0d

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:26:46 AM

Are u sure I don't have wings?  Cheesy
Eat this  Wink
https://i.imgur.com/zsZLfR3.jpg

Good for u
cdm0d

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 02:08:24 AM

Isee $3 wings

First hour 1-2$ then down couple weeks and up again
btc_salaman

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 02:45:22 AM

Isee $3 wings

anything above 0.5 is good for me  Smiley
luckyaiden

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:56:11 AM

Hey guys, I'm new here. Could u share please ur opinion about WINGS??  I see some people has big expectations? 
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: