Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
yhlsqj

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:28:06 AM

It makes sense, the more people donated to btc slice of the pie, then they get less because of split among btc donors...even the pie for btc is much bigger than etc and xrp (btc had the bigger bonus/portion, so that isn't fair for xrp, etc holders if you want to think it like that). Not much donated in xrp and etc, so that slice of the pie will yield more. If you want, go donate some xrp and etc.

btc 70% slice of the pie is super huge compare to xrp and etc. All is fair. Everyone should read before throwing funds then complain and whine.

Yes, some people didn't read the terms carefully and yelling scam and unfair, it is my first time to see such a structure of donation/ico, but it will teach us, read the rules&terms carefully in the future.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:15:15 AM

It makes sense, the more people donated to btc slice of the pie, then they get less because of split among btc donors...even the pie for btc is much bigger than etc and xrp (btc had the bigger bonus/portion, so that isn't fair for xrp, etc holders if you want to think it like that). Not much donated in xrp and etc, so that slice of the pie will yield more. If you want, go donate some xrp and etc.

btc 70% slice of the pie is super huge compare to xrp and etc. All is fair. Everyone should read before throwing funds then complain and whine.

Yes, some people didn't read the terms carefully and yelling scam and unfair, it is my first time to see such a structure of donation/ico, but it will teach us, read the rules&terms carefully in the future.

You are absolutely right.  The BTC "donators" are not the only ones that will get scammed, but everyone will.  Remember, that the terms lay out that you are giving away your money to them with no obligation on their part to do absolutely anything.

The early original BTC bonus on their part was very misleading to the BTC donators and they did not make the calculator public until now.  Don't think they did not know that this would happen.  They've now done this on purpose to get the BTC donators to contribute more in alt coins in order to level out their losses.  

The more I see these ICO scams, the more I am utterly horrified at how much these scumbags are taking advantage of people.  The tokens haven't been launched and they've already screwed over people.  What an absolute shame and they won't even comment or respond on how they intend to make this fair for everyone.   

BTCMORGAN

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:11:47 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 04:37:24 AM by BTCMORGAN

Thanks for the calculator, but this is HORRIBLE. I can get more than 7 times more Wings with ETC than with BTC. Now I feel like I wasted my 5 BTC on this crowdfund (I could've spent 7 times less using some shitcoin and get the same amount of WINGS!). So don't give me this BS trying to justify this. This whole cryptocurrency allocation thing is a big FAIL and you know it.  I get that you guys were expecting some sort of equilibrium, but it is not going to happen (ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A VERY MISLEADING ***EXCLUSIVE*** BONUS FOR BTC INVESTMENTS)! Please change the design and just allocate Wings based on $ value invested, otherwise this is a big FAIL and I have wasted 5 BTC. I feel really pissed off.

Disclaimer: I was not aware of the stupid allocation rules when investing. In fact, I actually didn't want to invest with BTC but with ETH, but then there was some stupid exclusive bonus for BTC investors. MISLEADING!

Example:
1 BTC investment (=$908) gives me 33,322 Wings
867.7 ETC investment (=$908) gives me 247,326 Wings

That's more than 7 times more WINGS for the same amount of dollars in value!

Of course I know that it wasn't your intention to get a situation like this. But this situation is reality now and you have to agree that it is massively unfair! I suggest to fix this poor ICO design, because this is just wrong. Please change WINGS allocation based on $ value invested, it is the only way to fix this big mess.

EDIT:
Thanks guys, now I felt like I had to invest 1 BTC worth of ETC to increase my WINGS/$ invested ratio, just so that I feel scammed just a little bit less.

WTF?Huh? I also invested almost 3 BTC in this. This situation is completely fucked up.  Why do they only now choose to put the calculator on their ICO site and not before???  They clearly misled us with the 30% initial bonus.   I would understand if there is a minor imbalance, but by 7X?  This is completely unacceptable!!

WINGS.AI.  HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO CONTINUE INVESTING IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PROVEN YOURSELF UNTRUSTWORTHY!!! PLEASE RECTIFY THIS IMBALANCE  BY ALLOCATING THE AMOUNT OF WINGS TO EACH COIN PROPORTIONAL TO THE AMOUNT INVESTED AT THE END OF THE ICO.   AS OTHERS HERE ARE DEMANDING, PLEASE RESPOND AS TO HOW YOU WILL CORRECT THIS IMBALANCE.  

YOU DO REALIZE THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE WAITING ON THE SIDELINES TO INVEST BASED ON HOW THIS ICO UNFOLDS?  IF YOU PLAN TO SCREW OVER THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT TRUSTED YOU WITH THE ALLOCATION, THEN HOW DO YOU EXPECT FUTURE INVESTORS TO TRUST YOU??   PLEASE DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND PROVE THAT YOU ARE TRUSTWORTHY.  OTHERWISE, PLEASE REFUND MY BTC.
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:16:21 AM

Thanks for the calculator, but this is HORRIBLE. I can get more than 7 times more Wings with ETC than with BTC. Now I feel like I wasted my 5 BTC on this crowdfund (I could've spent 7 times less using some shitcoin and get the same amount of WINGS!). So don't give me this BS trying to justify this. This whole cryptocurrency allocation thing is a big FAIL and you know it.  I get that you guys were expecting some sort of equilibrium, but it is not going to happen (ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A VERY MISLEADING ***EXCLUSIVE*** BONUS FOR BTC INVESTMENTS)! Please change the design and just allocate Wings based on $ value invested, otherwise this is a big FAIL and I have wasted 5 BTC. I feel really pissed off.

Disclaimer: I was not aware of the stupid allocation rules when investing. In fact, I actually didn't want to invest with BTC but with ETH, but then there was some stupid exclusive bonus for BTC investors. MISLEADING!

Example:

Of course I know that it wasn't your intention to get a situation like this. But this situation is reality now and you have to agree that it is massively unfair! I suggest to fix this poor ICO design, because this is just wrong. Please change WINGS allocation based on $ value invested, it is the only way to fix this big mess.

EDIT:
Thanks guys, now I felt like I had to invest 1 BTC worth of ETC to increase my WINGS/$ invested ratio, just so that I feel scammed just a little bit less.

WTF?Huh? I also invested almost 3 BTC in this. This situation is completely fucked up.  Why do they only now choose to put the calculator on their ICO site and not before???  They clearly misled us with the 30% initial bonus.   I would understand if there is a minor imbalance, but by 7X?  This is completely unacceptable!!

WINGS.AI.  HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO CONTINUE INVESTING IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PROVEN YOURSELF UNTRUSTWORTHY!!! PLEASE RECTIFY THIS IMBALANCE  BY ALLOCATING THE AMOUNT OF WINGS TO EACH COIN PROPORTIONAL TO THE AMOUNT INVESTED AT THE END OF THE ICO.   AS OTHERS HERE ARE DEMANDING, PLEASE RESPOND AS TO HOW YOU WILL CORRECT THIS IMBALANCE.  

YOU DO REALIZE THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE WAITING ON THE SIDELINES TO INVEST BASED ON HOW THIS ICO UNFOLDS?  IF YOU PLAN TO SCREW OVER THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT TRUSTED YOU WITH THE ALLOCATION, THEN HOW DO YOU EXPECT FUTURE INVESTORS TO TRUST YOU??   PLEASE DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND PROVE THAT YOU ARE TRUSTWORTHY.  OTHERWISE, PLEASE REFUND MY BTC.

I would like to see an honest, official reaction by Wings team regarding this subject. It is clearly needed, silence does not reflect well on them.

1) Do they think they messed up this part of the ICO design?
2) Will they do anything about this unfair, misleading treatment of investors? Or will they keep the rules as is?

I guess in some ways, this misleading behaviour benefits them. For example, I made an additional FOMO investment in ETC to increase my Wings/$ invested average. More people who initially invested BTC might make additional altcoin FOMO investments to achieve the same. If that was the plan, then it is quite scammy. If the team had honest intentions, but didn't foresee the imbalance, then I can accept it, but I would like to know if they can rectify it somehow.

Of course, maybe the problem will fix itself if many people will invest shitcoins now. Let's see.

Thanks
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:13:00 AM

People forgot to read the bonus +10% which is offering by investment with bitcoin. That is confusing part for so many people after making the invest with altcoins they are now crying to looking over the amount which they will get probably.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:39:00 AM

The issue with most ICO investors is that most of them don't read the terms of the contract, they will just invest blind and some don't even understand what Wings DAO is set up to do and just deceided to follow the crowd
bubilas

Activity: 655
Merit: 553

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:15:33 AM

a кaкoй y нac в тeлeгpaммe чaт? ccылкy дaйтe
тo чтo c шaпки пишeт тaкoгo пoльзoвaтeля нe нaйдeнo

Here is a empty place for now
BitBanksy

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:27:53 AM

Quote from: MFahad

Example:

You may get 7 times more WINGS if you invest in ETC now... but remember that the final calculations will rely on current total funds collected. Estimations will change as new funds are received. See terms & conditions for further details.
YNWA2806

Activity: 398

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:03:12 PM

Example:

You may get 7 times more WINGS if you invest in ETC now... but remember that the final calculations will rely on current total funds collected. Estimations will change as new funds are received. See terms & conditions for further details.

That's a freake'n scandal.......Why won't you give us a statement on the subject??
This is not the way to go with your first investors.
Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:35:20 PM

Example:

That's a freake'n scandal.......Why won't you give us a statement on the subject??

Yes, but no one will not change rules during game. It will not be fair to users who have carefully read whitepaper.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
YNWA2806

Activity: 398

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:37:48 PM

Example:

Yes, but no one will not change rules during game. It will not be fair to users who have carefully read whitepaper.

I did read the WP never saw this clause....and even so, if that's your claim stand up and say that, we didn't hear from these guys for days now
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:55:02 PM

Example:

IMO, in the end, etc and Bitcoin of same value will give approximately same number of wings in the end .

Many, who have read this post, must be trying to buy wings with etc.

By the way, is there any calculator that would tell how much estimated wings we would receive if we make a investment of X crypto.?
I remember, someone had designed such calculator at the time of Iconomi ICO.
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:58:57 PM

Example:

IMO, in the end, etc and Bitcoin of same value will give approximately same number of wings in the end .

Many, who have read this post, must be trying to buy wings with etc.

By the way, is there any calculator that would tell how much estimated wings we would receive if we make a investment of X crypto.?
I remember, someone had designed such calculator at the time of Iconomi ICO.

Exactly, we'll know the real figure only after ico, people will balance the gap in the end.
Crpto4$

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:04:39 PM

My question is whether wings be able to continue to improve with antshres team and why I am concern is antshares team already failed to deliver what they had promised with western world during the ico time.To the Western world Antshares stand as a chinese scam project.
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:24:10 PM

My question is whether wings be able to continue to improve with antshres team and why I am concern is antshares team already failed to deliver what they had promised with western world during the ico time.To the Western world Antshares stand as a chinese scam project.

It doesn't seem a scam in any way.

The matter is that they just could not perform well. There were lots of problems with wallets, sync, etc.
IMO, Antshares team members are good, and can help wings.
BTCMORGAN

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:35:33 PM

Example:

It's not about changing the rules, its about proving yourself to be fair and trustworthy. It's about understanding their true motivations and intentions as to the people giving them funds and to the future of the project itself. Many manufacturers of products make unintentional mistakes with pricing, but still go out and correct them in order to gain consumer trust, the people they need to actually make them successful. 

Given the lack of response from anyone from the WINGS team on this and how they've decided to dangle the public calculator in everyone's faces now to show the imbalance, this seems to be a ploy to get more $$$ out of the BTC investors in order to level off the imbalance- as their other marketing tactics seem to be failing to get them more $$$ from new investors.   This paints their intentions as greedy and untrustworthy.  What's to stop them from also dangling the "donation" clause as someone earlier mentioned right after the ICO is over and say gee, we've decided to no longer continue this project, did your read the abandonment clause thank you for your generous donations this holiday season??

If they actually came out and said that this was unintentional and they will correct the allocation at the end in order to make it fair to everyone that invested, then I would actually invest more because they would prove themselves to be trustworthy.  As I said, a minor imbalance, I can understand, but 7X is seriously unacceptable and unfair.

Again, its all about character and intention which seems to be nefarious.  At this point, I am requesting someone from the WINGS team to please refund me my BTC as I am no longer interested in this project.  To investors sitting on the sideline, I would not recommend investing in this project at this point.  I will also be emailing Smith & Crown and ICORATING.COM and notifying them of this situation and hopefully, this will deter people from getting screwed over.   If you are a BTC investor, please stand up and speak up!!!

wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 09:09:19 PM

Example:

It's not about changing the rules, its about proving yourself to be fair and trustworthy. It's about understanding their true motivations and intentions as to the people giving them funds and to the future of the project itself. Many manufacturers of products make unintentional mistakes with pricing, but still go out and correct them in order to gain consumer trust, the people they need to actually make them successful.  

Given the lack of response from anyone from the WINGS team on this and how they've decided to dangle the public calculator in everyone's faces now to show the imbalance, this seems to be a ploy to get more $$$ out of the BTC investors in order to level off the imbalance- as their other marketing tactics seem to be failing to get them more $$$ from new investors.   This paints their intentions as greedy and untrustworthy.  What's to stop them from also dangling the "donation" clause as someone earlier mentioned right after the ICO is over and say gee, we've decided to no longer continue this project, did your read the abandonment clause thank you for your generous donations this holiday season??

If they actually came out and said that this was unintentional and they will correct the allocation at the end in order to make it fair to everyone that invested, then I would actually invest more because they would prove themselves to be trustworthy.  As I said, a minor imbalance, I can understand, but 7X is seriously unacceptable and unfair.

Again, its all about character and intention which seems to be nefarious.  At this point, I am requesting someone from the WINGS team to please refund me my BTC as I am no longer interested in this project.  To investors sitting on the sideline, I would not recommend investing in this project at this point.  I will also be emailing Smith & Crown and ICORATING.COM and notifying them of this situation and hopefully, this will deter people from getting screwed over.   If you are a BTC investor, please stand up and speak up!!!

The intention is that the foundation has a good allocation of various coins. So that it is not at the mercy of the volatile crypto markets

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BTCMORGAN

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:52:10 PM

Example:

Given the lack of response from anyone from the WINGS team on this and how they've decided to dangle the public calculator in everyone's faces now to show the imbalance, this seems to be a ploy to get more $$$ out of the BTC investors in order to level off the imbalance- as their other marketing tactics seem to be failing to get them more $$$ from new investors.   This paints their intentions as greedy and untrustworthy.  What's to stop them from also dangling the "donation" clause as someone earlier mentioned right after the ICO is over and say gee, we've decided to no longer continue this project, did your read the abandonment clause thank you for your generous donations this holiday season??

If they actually came out and said that this was unintentional and they will correct the allocation at the end in order to make it fair to everyone that invested, then I would actually invest more because they would prove themselves to be trustworthy.  As I said, a minor imbalance, I can understand, but 7X is seriously unacceptable and unfair.

Again, its all about character and intention which seems to be nefarious.  At this point, I am requesting someone from the WINGS team to please refund me my BTC as I am no longer interested in this project.  To investors sitting on the sideline, I would not recommend investing in this project at this point.  I will also be emailing Smith & Crown and ICORATING.COM and notifying them of this situation and hopefully, this will deter people from getting screwed over.   If you are a BTC investor, please stand up and speak up!!!

The intention is that the foundation has a good allocation of various coins. So that it is not at the mercy of the volatile crypto markets

Wings.AI. Then the way you attempted to to execute this good allocation was clearly wrong- because the actual outcome was a  severe bad allocation to your BTC investors by a huge magnitude.  I believe that you can agree the you did not intend this outcome based on your claimed intention of a fair allocation.  Correct?  If so, then you need to correct your execution in order achieve your initial intention of a fair allocation which is what you are claiming all along.  

Secondly, The issue  is further magnified by the fact that you created the appearance of an  additional  incentive for early investors in BTC in the beginning which clearly has backfired and the outcome now is the exact opposite of your claimed intentions. is this the impression you want to give us?  Think about it.  Trust is an important thing.  Fix this and you will send a strong message to the people on the sidelines that you are trustworthy and willing to correct mistakes to deliver on your true intentions.

As I've mentioned, many people are sitting on the sidelines watching to see what happens.  If you screw over your current investors, whether intentional or unintentional, then you are sending a strong message that you are only looking out for yourselves and don't have the best intentions of investors.   Which message do you chose to send?

wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 10:18:48 PM

The outcome is not finished yet.  So do not jump to conclusions as the ratios are beginning to even out now. Now ETC, LTC and XRP are only 4X btc, this will continue to lower.  

We must have faith that things will equal out as there is less chance of volatility in altcoin prices. 

It is Christmas today, enjoy your time with your family.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:13:53 AM

By the end of the presale various coins will equalize, so there will be no difference which coin you use.

That is absolutely correct. All does BTCMORGAN do is a try to twist statements into different meaning . JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE PIE CHART ...  Its self-explanatory. Btc has the biggest allocation above all alt coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: