Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522710 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:24:01 AM

My thought is wings tokens will go more or less 2.50 usd per token on its first anniversary.

somethink around .001 would be fine thhis year  Smiley

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UGC

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:48:16 AM

My thought is wings tokens will go more or less 2.50 usd per token on its first anniversary.

somethink around .001 would be fine thhis year  Smiley

just wait for ICO platform to do the magic and WINGS will fly into TOP 10 on coinmarketcap
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:45:35 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 12:58:47 PM by coinzcoinzcoinz

Wings is undervalued because their team do a pretty bad job in making this product look like a decentralized kickstarter (which is what it really is). It's the only project that attempts to be a decentralized kickstarter as well. This all means that the value proposition is huge.

Before: To me it just looked like some kind of way for lazy crypto startups to host their ICO on Wings platform so they don't need to write smart contracts for it themselves. I only realized the true potential after watching a 1 hour interview with one of the team members yesterday. Wings is so much more than the product makes it look. Marketing people at WINGS need to take a look at this. But maybe I'm just a retard. I was ready to dump my 200k coins, then I saw the interview. Now I'm a hodler.

By the way, I love the new UI guy, I saw the preview of his work, absolutely beautiful, this guy is world class. If WINGS gets huge, he will have played a huge part in it.
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

I think the value be will 1$ per token by this time next year but if it reaches 2.5$ then we all will be rich and it's lambo time.
I would be very happy if that happened   Cool

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:17:10 PM

I think the value be will 1$ per token by this time next year but if it reaches 2.5$ then we all will be rich and it's lambo time.
I would be very happy if that happened   Cool
Take a very long time for this token price, all predict this price could reach 0.00015 if it will happen many regrets that have thrown the token especially those who have earned bounty after almost a year waiting just get some course
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:46:52 PM

$500,000 WINGS Foundation diversification fund for Ethereum ICOs

given the uptick in crypto valuations we will be diversifying some of the funds into new projects which should help re-inforce the WINGS brand and attract more projects that are ICOing on Ethereum to also use WINGS- so very important that every does research before forecasting as best as you can as we will use that has an indicator.

Awesome, I'm interested to see more about this 'book building contract' if it is used.

I do have a question though about using Wings forecasts for allocating your resources:

Previous forecasts where geared towards judging whether an ICO would be successful in raising funds. This is a completely different question to whether an ICO will be a profitable investment. I may see a complete scam which I know for a fact will disappear with the money or a totally flawed project that I know will fail within months, but if I can see there is a great deal of excitement around it, nobody is recognizing the flaws and so on then I must rate is very highly in order to be correct. On the other hand, a hidden gem which I think will make fantastic profits after just 3-6 months or something but which is being ignored by the crowd pre-ICO must be rated very poorly because it will probably not collect much during ICO, but yet it is the best thing to put your money into if you want to get a profit.

So will the forecasting method be changed for use in this way, and if so what will it look like? If not, are you concerned that you will be putting all your money into over-hyped and therefore over-priced projects and ignoring all the bargains?

wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 05:49:54 PM

Wings is undervalued because their team do a pretty bad job in making this product look like a decentralized kickstarter (which is what it really is). It's the only project that attempts to be a decentralized kickstarter as well. This all means that the value proposition is huge.

Before: To me it just looked like some kind of way for lazy crypto startups to host their ICO on Wings platform so they don't need to write smart contracts for it themselves. I only realized the true potential after watching a 1 hour interview with one of the team members yesterday. Wings is so much more than the product makes it look. Marketing people at WINGS need to take a look at this. But maybe I'm just a retard. I was ready to dump my 200k coins, then I saw the interview. Now I'm a hodler.

By the way, I love the new UI guy, I saw the preview of his work, absolutely beautiful, this guy is world class. If WINGS gets huge, he will have played a huge part in it.

Thanks for the kind words, you are spot on. One of the obstacles passing this message clearly is the website, which will be soon replaced with the one focused on the decentralized kickstarter for the masses vision.

We also showcased the new design work in progress during the interview, which can be seen here:
https://youtu.be/woX4WzHGQz0?t=56m

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 05:55:48 PM

I do have a question though about using Wings forecasts for allocating your resources:

Previous forecasts where geared towards judging whether an ICO would be successful in raising funds. This is a completely different question to whether an ICO will be a profitable investment. I may see a complete scam which I know for a fact will disappear with the money or a totally flawed project that I know will fail within months, but if I can see there is a great deal of excitement around it, nobody is recognizing the flaws and so on then I must rate is very highly in order to be correct. On the other hand, a hidden gem which I think will make fantastic profits after just 3-6 months or something but which is being ignored by the crowd pre-ICO must be rated very poorly because it will probably not collect much during ICO, but yet it is the best thing to put your money into if you want to get a profit.

So will the forecasting method be changed for use in this way, and if so what will it look like? If not, are you concerned that you will be putting all your money into over-hyped and therefore over-priced projects and ignoring all the bargains?

This exactly the role of Wings, to enable community focus on such gems and filter the surrounding hype as much as possible.

You can see in our math whitepaper the focus in finding such out of box opportunities:
https://wings.ai/docs/WINGS_Scientific.pdf

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:38:33 PM

No one knows what happened to the promised $2,500 worth of wings??!?!?!

By the way, any word on the below $2500 in wings?
if you turned in your eggs during the backing campaign go ahead and check your email now, there is a special URL to forecast the first or last 24 hours of some real work ICOs going on now.  there's also $2500 in wings set aside to be earned by having more accurate forecasts to the actual results.

https://owl.wings.ai/#!/home/discover

Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:17:54 PM

This exactly the role of Wings, to enable community focus on such gems and filter the surrounding hype as much as possible.

You can see in our math whitepaper the focus in finding such out of box opportunities:
https://wings.ai/docs/WINGS_Scientific.pdf

Maybe I'm just not seeing it because I don't speak algebra, but that scientific whitepaper all seems to be about forecasting how much an ICO will raise as you were doing before, or asking yes or no questions with a clear answer (like, will this raise at least $x). None of that changes the fact that whether a project is successful in raising funds is a different (and much less useful) question to whether or not it will be a profitable investment over a preferred time period.

Of course the methodology is important, but even more important is what question you ask because if you don't ask the right question you're not going to get the right answer.

jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 04:18:39 AM

if you turned in your eggs during the backing campaign go ahead and check your email now, there is a special URL to forecast the first or last 24 hours of some real work ICOs going on now.  there's also $2500 in wings set aside to be earned by having more accurate forecasts to the actual results.

That is why I sold my 3X ICO. They are burning funds fast.

I think the team has much more money to work with now, Ethereum, ETC, Ripple and Litecoin have all done 5X after the ICO, for me unless their burn rate is ridiculously high the ICO fund should be enough for them to fully develop the platform to functional state

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:03:49 AM

I think the team has much more money to work with now, Ethereum, ETC, Ripple and Litecoin have all done 5X after the ICO, for me unless their burn rate is ridiculously high the ICO fund should be enough for them to fully develop the platform to functional state

Is it sufficient to raise the price of the wings for now, with the agreement as long as ICO was held in the past year !!
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:54:01 AM

As long  as I remember before the release you keep on fudding how long you have waited . No w you have sold your wing and even proud to do that. Well move on as we all know this token has a long term potential, Weak hands don't deserve wings credit.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zxcv cool

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:55:47 AM

Is the author doing every day, do not work?

Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:18:08 AM

Is it sufficient to raise the price of the wings for now, with the agreement as long as ICO was held in the past year !!

The current price is cheap when your consider btc rising almost close to 1500$,all alts are bleeding and it is a really good time to grab few cheap wings,the price will not be the same after a few months

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:31:41 AM

The current price is cheap when your consider btc rising almost close to 1500$,all alts are bleeding and it is a really good time to grab few cheap wings,the price will not be the same after a few months

For Longterm holder, i think it is more important to start building reputations as high as possible after the platform is launch. Don't overlook the potential of incentive for the most accurate forecast. You never know if it could turn into huge massive rewards in the future.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 12:54:30 PM

For Longterm holder, i think it is more important to start building reputations as high as possible after the platform is launch. Don't overlook the potential of incentive for the most accurate forecast. You never know if it could turn into huge massive rewards in the future.

True thing, I should acknowledge that some people depreciate the power of forecasting.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:52:56 PM

True thing, I should acknowledge that some people depreciate the power of forecasting.

Yes people are not considering what Gnosis has made to realize on forecasting. Its barely 2 days back token was released and now price is close to 80$ and the worst part is only 5% are available to investors

Wings is currently cheap and undervalued in this category

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 01:57:22 PM

But many people are taking advantage of the price dumper on altcoin, and this looks to be the opportunity of many people to supply as much as possible on the exchange, and wait for the price to improve as before.
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:12:10 PM

I still hold my wings, hoping the magic comes and the price rises quickly  Grin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: