Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:41:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522705 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:18:23 PM

There are two options

1) Payouts are not distributed for a long time because the price of the WINGS is being held on purpose (accumulation phase) and once we go off we will never see such prices at low levels like now

2)Something is screwed up in the team / with the system. I mean, c'mon previously we had at least some payouts and now there is just big silence. I don't believe that it requires that amount of time that they cannot even pay 1 forecast to keep the people shut from complaining.

I think the first option is very likely. This is a really great marketing strategy.
It is also known that a new employee was taken to the team. He will distribute awards.
The price of the wings will be very large. In my opinion, the wings should cost 10-20 $.
Its a crap. There is no sense in such big price. I like Wings and belive in it but Im pretty sure there is no chance for the token (not coin) to be worth 20 bucks. IMHO

I have spent a long time calculating how much the token wings might cost in the future. In the formula, I took into account many factors. I got that wings will cost from 10 to 20 $. And this is in view of the fact that only projections for projects will be implemented.
But I want that while the wings are cheap.

welcome Einstein.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SNS

Activity: 516
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:08:03 PM

There are two options

1) Payouts are not distributed for a long time because the price of the WINGS is being held on purpose (accumulation phase) and once we go off we will never see such prices at low levels like now

2)Something is screwed up in the team / with the system. I mean, c'mon previously we had at least some payouts and now there is just big silence. I don't believe that it requires that amount of time that they cannot even pay 1 forecast to keep the people shut from complaining.

I think the first option is very likely. This is a really great marketing strategy.
It is also known that a new employee was taken to the team. He will distribute awards.
The price of the wings will be very large. In my opinion, the wings should cost 10-20 $.
Its a crap. There is no sense in such big price. I like Wings and belive in it but Im pretty sure there is no chance for the token (not coin) to be worth 20 bucks. IMHO

I have spent a long time calculating how much the token wings might cost in the future. In the formula, I took into account many factors. I got that wings will cost from 10 to 20 $. And this is in view of the fact that only projections for projects will be implemented.

Wings will cost 10 dollars only if bitcoin will cost more than 20,000$
Why do you think that the capitalization of Wings will reach 1-2 billion dollars? It's just impossible.
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:41:55 PM

There are two options

Why do you think that the capitalization of Wings will reach 1-2 billion dollars? It's just impossible.
5 bucks is the max price for wings. Otherwise there is no sence to newbies to buy wings and make predictions. Expensive wings can give the large prifit for the newbies only for that who has bought if previously
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:54:54 PM

There are two options

In crypto currency, the word "unreal" is bad. Everything is possible here.
I will repeat, I estimated approximately what would be the price of the wings in the steady state. It is necessary to understand, how many percent a year can bring wings from initial investments.
But this is only my opinion.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:48:23 PM

im still trying to find my 12 seed words where i left them , i had facebook bounty 100 wings .  but i lost my 12 words lol . Always keep them safe where you can remember guys !
wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:19:37 AM

There are two options

5 bucks is the max price for wings. Otherwise there is no sence to newbies to buy wings and make predictions. Expensive wings can give the large prifit for the newbies only for that who has bought if previously

In 2018 we implement delegation (see white paper) which will allow large holders to delegate wings to those with high forecast rating but smaller amounts of wings, and collect a fee for this (some split of the reward).  Hence new members can buy a small amout, prove they are good at what they do and borrow wings from others who might not be good at forecasting but don’t what to sell their wings.  For example, maybe I am good at evaluating software projects butt not good at hardware projects, I therefore may choose to delegate 50% of my wings to someone who is and work out a split on the rewards

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Mt_Traditional

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:31:00 AM

There are two options

In 2018 we implement delegation (see white paper) which will allow large holders to delegate wings to those with high forecast rating but smaller amounts of wings, and collect a fee for this (some split of the reward).  Hence new members can buy a small amout, prove they are good at what they do and borrow wings from others who might not be good at forecasting but don’t what to sell their wings.  For example, maybe I am good at evaluating software projects butt not good at hardware projects, I therefore may choose to delegate 50% of my wings to someone who is and work out a split on the rewards

This is awesome!! Now, pls tell us when the Beta release date.

Undecided

franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:41:30 AM

There are two options

Oh please! I don't want to keep forecasting, 2 projects i missed because i forget to forecast, i would just love to delegate my forecasting to good forecasters. I like the passive income but i don't like to forecast, i barely have time.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:09:23 AM

There are two options

Oh please! I don't want to keep forecasting, 2 projects i missed because i forget to forecast, i would just love to delegate my forecasting to good forecasters. I like the passive income but i don't like to forecast, i barely have time.

Keep in mind it might be just as hard to research and decide who to delegate to as actually participating in forecasts Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:10:29 AM

We  have a new blog update

https://t.co/nkFBOOaic6

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:53:49 AM

Respected. Tell me please when the BETA version is released? And then they said that in November and now they say that in December. And exactly in what month?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:25:46 AM

Respected. Tell me please when the BETA version is released? And then they said that in November and now they say that in December. And exactly in what month?

It seems that we are getting closer it. Actually too close to beta  Cheesy

"We aim to have a testnet version of the beta ready by the end of November which the community can test and provide feedback for; most of the development at this point is finishing the UI for various workflows like ICO project creation and rewards.
We currently are signing contracts with several Ethereum audit firms (we like to have our contracts triple audited). If all goes well with audits which can take the better part of a month we should have the first Beta system up in December."

Awesomist

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:47:37 PM

"We aim to have a testnet version of the beta ready by the end of November which the community can test and provide feedback for; most of the development at this point is finishing the UI for various workflows like ICO project creation and rewards.
We currently are signing contracts with several Ethereum audit firms (we like to have our contracts triple audited). If all goes well with audits which can take the better part of a month we should have the first Beta system up in December."

Lets hope that implementing beta won't mean that they need another 2 months to pay some of the rewards...
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:04:22 PM

Lets hope that implementing beta won't mean that they need another 2 months to pay some of the rewards...

I also hope it won't take too long time soon we will hear some good news from dev. They are already working to implement so many new features to this platform so that it will bring more value to this token in future.
Dobmaster

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:30:40 PM

im still trying to find my 12 seed words where i left them , i had facebook bounty 100 wings .  but i lost my 12 words lol . Always keep them safe where you can remember guys !
And you did not have a private key from your wallet? He could be obtained in the office.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

And you did not have a private key from your wallet? He could be obtained in the office.

But without account how will get access to his account I don't think there any chance to get recover that seed. Actually dev has no access to anybody account seed and make the reset for anybody.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:04:32 PM

I see that the audience of the wings is growing, the more people involved in the forecasts, then it is more attractive for major projects.
Awesomist

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:07:50 PM

I see that the audience of the wings is growing, the more people involved in the forecasts, then it is more attractive for major projects.

It would be also great to see corelation with price but all we can do is to be patient  Smiley
Dobmaster

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:14:20 PM

But without account how will get access to his account I don't think there any chance to get recover that seed. Actually dev has no access to anybody account seed and make the reset for anybody.

Yes, now you can not get the key, but if the private key is already on hand, you can manually withdraw funds from the forecast. I did not try it myself, but in theory I need to send an empty transaction to the forecast contract, in the transaction I will have to put the date. But in general, I did not do anything like that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:03:09 PM

Does anyone know roughly how many wings are involved in each forecast? Or as a percentage of total circulation?
Pages: « 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: