Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522710 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

Maybe someone have more info about future of Lendoit from their channels? Wings community have contributed to this project and would like to know their plans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
needed357

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 02:45:08 PM by needed357

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSKkoTyUMAAhDnc.jpg:large

Beta Testnet
Around Christmas weekend we did a soft launch of the WINGS Beta Testnet (https://testnet.wings.ai), in the works for 1+ year!  We're excited to move over to this UX and smart contracts in January as the 4 security audits wrap up!  in 2017 we have forecasted on over 30 projects which have raised over $425 Million in the 6 months that WINGS pre-beta has been operational.

That's about 14% of total money raised in ICOs in that time period. It's truly amazing and we send our thanks to all the projects and community members who have made all this possible.

In the testnet (running on a private Ethereum devnet instance) you can create a new eth account, this will provide you automatically with some test Ether and WINGS.  You can do the following:

1) Multi-Forecasting: Lock your WINGS to make anti-spam/scam evaluations, and of course the valuation forecasts. You can do this now with multiple projects and not split your WINGS!

2) Project Proposal: You can create your own project to have the community evaluation it and approve it.  Cost is 1500 WINGS deposit - if approved you get these back, if not well the evaluators get your WINGS!

3) Create ICO: Once your projects forecast period is over and it's not rejected you can set up your ICO based on valuation feedback.

4) Fund ICO: projects which have passed the curation and valuation stage have their smart contracts generated can be funded via the wallet (because this on a private testnet the data won't show in etherscan and MEW)

6) Receive Forecasting Rewards - rewards for ICOs generated with WINGS contracts have automated deployment of rewards contracts, users need to initiate collection as in prebeta.

7. Forecast Rating System - you can now see your forecast rating after forecasts resolve. FR is a reputation system for WINGS forecasters.

8. ICO Coins - currently the wallet will not show the coins received from rewards or ICOs unless the coin is ETH or WINGS - this UX will be deployed a bit after the New Years holiday celebrations are completed.
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

Beta Testnet
Around Christmas weekend we did a soft launch of the WINGS Beta Testnet (https://testnet.wings.ai), in the works for 1+ year!  We're excited to move over to this UX and smart contracts in January as the 4 security audits wrap up!  in 2017 we have forecasted on over 30 projects which have raised over $425 Million in the 6 months that WINGS pre-beta has been operational.

That's about 14% of total money raised in ICOs in that time period. It's truly amazing and we send our thanks to all the projects and community members who have made all this possible.

In the testnet (running on a private Ethereum devnet instance) you can create a new eth account, this will provide you automatically with some test Ether and WINGS.  You can do the following:

1) Multi-Forecasting: Lock your WINGS to make anti-spam/scam evaluations, and of course the valuation forecasts. You can do this now with multiple projects and not split your WINGS!

2) Project Proposal: You can create your own project to have the community evaluation it and approve it.  Cost is 1500 WINGS deposit - if approved you get these back, if not well the evaluators get your WINGS!

3) Create ICO: Once your projects forecast period is over and it's not rejected you can set up your ICO based on valuation feedback.

4) Fund ICO: projects which have passed the curation and valuation stage have their smart contracts generated can be funded via the wallet (because this on a private testnet the data won't show in etherscan and MEW)

6) Receive Forecasting Rewards - rewards for ICOs generated with WINGS contracts have automated deployment of rewards contracts, users need to initiate collection as in prebeta.

7. Forecast Rating System - you can now see your forecast rating after forecasts resolve. FR is a reputation system for WINGS forecasters.

8. ICO Coins - currently the wallet will not show the coins received from rewards or ICOs unless the coin is ETH or WINGS - this UX will be deployed a bit after the New Years holiday celebrations are completed.
Forecasr rating system and multi-forecasting are pobably the best beta version features. Relly cool staff! Im very curious when beta is going to be reales in the mainet
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSKkoTyUMAAhDnc.jpg

Beta Testnet
Around Christmas weekend we did a soft launch of the WINGS Beta Testnet (https://testnet.wings.ai), in the works for 1+ year!  We're excited to move over to this UX and smart contracts in January as the 4 security audits wrap up!  in 2017 we have forecasted on over 30 projects which have raised over $425 Million in the 6 months that WINGS pre-beta has been operational.

In the testnet (running on a private Ethereum devnet instance) you can create a new eth account, this will provide you automatically with some test Ether and WINGS.  You can do the following:

2) Project Proposal: You can create your own project to have the community evaluation it and approve it.  Cost is 1500 WINGS deposit - if approved you get these back, if not well the evaluators get your WINGS!

Great job, guys!
needed357

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:25:00 PM

Hi all. Just wandering about the exchanges and reddit looking for interesting useful coins to invest in.

I really like this idea of incentivized analaysis and forecasting of ICO’s as a way of promoting and a bit of no-risk gambling whilst your at it.

However I wonder what is the minimum amount of tokens I need to get to really see any gains from actually using the platform. Rather than just holding.

Also what’s the potential growth and what do wings gain from this as income, and what do the companies holding the ICO,s gain?

Cheers.

The minimum is a good question and the answer to that isn't easy to say.

The reason being, let's say you have 100 wings, and let's say 40 million wings are staked in forecasting, and let's say a project gives a reward of 250k

Mathematically, with that scenario your average return would be 0.62 cents, Assuming everyone guessed the same thing. But then you have gas fees to submit your forecast and gas fees for claiming your reward.

So, is it possible to make a good return with only 100 wings? Maybe, but to do so, you'd have to be closer then the median average time and time again, thus increasing your profile rating and thus slowly getting a bigger share of the pie every time you outperform the crowd.

The only hope of ever making a good living from forecasting with only 100 wings is to be REALLY,REALLY good. When delegated voting is ready, it will be possible for someone who doesn't want to spend the time researching, or someone who does spend time but just really sucks at forecasting, who may seek out individuals who have a higher rating than them and essentially "loan" their wings to you to forecast with ,in exchange for sharing the reward, each person can choose what percentage they charge to ride their coattails.

What is the potential growth? That depends on the community, the more active everyone is in not only copying someone else's forecast, but actively reading whitepapers, joining telegram channels of projects who use us to forecast, WEEDING OUT SCAMS, upvoting posts that are about wings or the projects that use wings, leaving comments, writing articles etc, the potential is HUGE, but it is up to everyone to decide how involved they wish to be.

What do wings gains from this income? Each project pays out either a percentage of their token, or the eth they raise, and sometimes both, ever look at coinmarketcap and watch all the tokens go up and wish, man why didn't I diversify my portfolio and have that in it? As long as your close enough to get a reward, your portfolio gets more and more diversified every time a projects uses wings and you make a forecast. How cool is that!

What do companies having an ico gain from using wings? First off, they get exposure, I've invested myself in some of the projects that used wings, and many others have as well, the exposure, in my opinion could be MUCH better though! Its up to the community to make this project succeed or fail, so, ask yourself, am I doing my part? Or am I just copying other people's forecasts and not doing anything above and beyond that.

My hope is that the community will make WingsDao so successful that you wouldn't think of having an ico without gaining approval from wings first.

nice to know! Smiley
Motivator

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

When is WINGS going to moon already, its one of the hidden gems for too long Sad. Wish marketing was better.. not many know the concept or how much you can make with WINGS...
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

When is WINGS going to moon already, its one of the hidden gems for too long Sad. Wish marketing was better.. not many know the concept or how much you can make with WINGS...

We users should compensate for the lack of proper marketing! Try to promote Wings here, on other blogs, coinmarketcal, friends etc.
However, I think that with the release of beta on the main net and the news of the partnership with Aurora/Idex, many will realize the potential.

Patience is the strongest virtue
ApehaFan777

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

The has planned the big roadshow for this winter. If the market stays bullish we will hit 3 bucks for sure. But if btc is bulish again well all the roadshow and beta realese will be neglected
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

The has planned the big roadshow for this winter. If the market stays bullish we will hit 3 bucks for sure. But if btc is bulish again well all the roadshow and beta realese will be neglected
I don't think bitcoin will move up fast anytime soon, everyone says it's too slow and too expensive to be usefull.. imo it's time back for altcoins for now and Wings can use it to go up.
Anyone think Wings can go to 10$ some day ? can we become wings millionnaire ? Cheesy
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

I don't think bitcoin will move up fast anytime soon, everyone says it's too slow and too expensive to be usefull.. imo it's time back for altcoins for now and Wings can use it to go up.
Anyone think Wings can go to 10$ some day ? can we become wings millionnaire ? Cheesy

Ripple has over $100 billion valuation. I think it is hard to say that that won't never happen in the future.

zecon

Activity: 364

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

New WINGS analysis - https://steemit.com/wings/@thescoop/wings-analysis-usdwings

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
akuzn

Activity: 19
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:21:26 PM

Billionaire Token
• Max suply 3M
• Price under 1 usd
• Vol trade about 50 K and more
Guys we really need your support please join us
https://t.me/Billionaire_Token

This is a wrong way to PR
And a right way to RO
JackdiFiori

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:06:42 PM

Interesting! Thanks for sharing this! Will be a great year for WINGS!
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

Payouts very soon Cool
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

Really excited for the upcoming wings update. Flexible New features that are helpful for us forecasters.  It is getting interesting and with rootstock we can might as well cater the Bitcoin based ICO valuation.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

Billionaire Token
• Max suply 3M
• Price under 1 usd
• Vol trade about 50 K and more
Guys we really need your support please join us
https://t.me/Billionaire_Token

This is a wrong way to PR
And a right way to RO

I see the guy in all of the thread spreading his scammy project without any site and only telegram group.Mostly to get newbies to fall for this scam.Will be reporting this user to be banned.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ApehaFan777

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

Really excited for the upcoming wings update. Flexible New features that are helpful for us forecasters.  It is getting interesting and with rootstock we can might as well cater the Bitcoin based ICO valuation.
We need PR and marketing. Otherwise the audience will never know about all that new features. Hope the team will take it into consideration
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:50:50 PM

Payouts very soon Cool
i hope so. i want to buy more wings before it moons, to do that we or i need reward. i'm putting all my rewards back in wings.
needed357

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

Payouts very soon Cool
i hope so. i want to buy more wings before it moons, to do that we or i need reward. i'm putting all my rewards back in wings.

i hope all reward payouts at the same time Cheesy

that is marketing enough, you earn so much tokens Smiley

hughjays77

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:39:17 PM

I'm waiting rewards for the same reason. But we should wait a few weeks more I guess, probably by the end of the month we can see Indorse and Bitjob (or maybe earlier, it depends on Beta release).
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: