Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Ivo2012

Activity: 68
Merit: 19

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

So far Wings has not shown anything like other altcoins.
No real pump test yet.
The price is still stable in the range of 5-6k satoshi.

It was necessary to sell on 12k, now it was possible to easily buy and multiply 2 times bitcoin, now I think it is necessary to hold and wait for the growth of all coins

We had a couple of small pumps and two big ones. Yes the price is stable but enough volatility to make some trading profits.

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

the emphasis will likely shift towards large token holders in the future, judging from the distribution of rewards..
Ivo2012

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:23:13 PM
Merited by PublicP2poolNode (11)

the emphasis will likely shift towards large token holders in the future, judging from the distribution of rewards..

I don't understand what you mean by this. In the last couple of rewards there were some very small Wings holders getting huge awards and large token holders getting nothing.

And with the delegation coming up it will be even better for small token holders if they are good forecasters.

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
Larion94

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

I don't understand what you mean by this. In the last couple of rewards there were some very small Wings holders getting huge awards and large token holders getting nothing.

And with the delegation coming up it will be even better for small token holders if they are good forecasters.

small holder received a lot because they were just lucky.
But now there is a rating and this will also give an advantage to small wings holders if they predict well

tribanogrami

Activity: 490

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

guys please tell me how much the ICO gathered the project crowdwidz?. I forecast put 20K.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

guys please tell me how much the ICO gathered the project crowdwidz?. I forecast put 20K.
I don't really have any idea, Maybe it was like less than 10k ETH. People had asked about this in Crowdwiz Telegram group, But there wasn't any good enough or inconclusive answer. What we need is reward contract dev to give us the numbers, I have repeated this many times now lol.
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:07:43 PM

I don't really have any idea, Maybe it was like less than 10k ETH. People had asked about this in Crowdwiz Telegram group, But there wasn't any good enough or inconclusive answer. What we need is reward contract dev to give us the numbers, I have repeated this many times now lol.
Do they not have a smart contract where the funds raised can be viewed? I would have thought it can be easilytracked with their smart contract address
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:42:46 PM

There is a AirDrop form  on some group., I would like to know if this is from wings official
PublicP2poolNode

Activity: 347
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

There is a AirDrop form  on some group., I would like to know if this is from wings official

The airdrop is fake, but you can earn eggs which hatch at the beginning of next year into Wings, also, soon there will be a promotion for liquid delegation.
From what I hear, 1000 people will each have 1000 WINGS delegated to them, and at the end of the contest, 1 person who has the highest FR will get to have 1 Million wings delegated to them for 1 year. Waiting for the announcement to see how it works.

Also, soon, the Wings community gets to vote on things like who gets to have 100K wings delegated to them, i.e. Tim Draper, or?

Lots of exciting things coming!

For now, you can earn yourself some eggs and get rewarded with some Wings next year.

Or, just go ahead and buy some...

My favorite thing about Wings is, whether your forecast is good or not, you never lose your WINGS!

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-community-cares-program-aka-eggs-version-2-0-ca3a4d1935e2

eggs are back!

also you may want to check

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1501228.msg15103625#msg15103625

MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

Sad that random forecasters received rewards for WizFund forecasting... Waiting for the remaining payouts.

Why would they be random forecasters? Maybe the ones going with median are the real random forecasters and the ones being right are the ones that did the good research and understand the markets.

There are always some lucky forecasters rewarded and some highly skilled. You can't say it is random just because it is not what you expected. Just analyse and learn for future forecasts.

absolutely right, those going median are random, sometimes I did it just to make a quick forecast but it doesnt pay..
actually I'm waiting rewarrds only for Hacken and Latium because I was crazy close on this one and they should pay high.
1 good forecast covers  many 0 so continue and "try your chance"

Indeed it depend on our luck if we have our day than it will make fortune for us I also have 0 amount in reward but it is part of the game. If someone is lucky than he got good amount in reward even I also very close in some upcoming reward so let's see what happen there.
Maybe because crowdwiz collect 5M usd at the presale and price of eth was near 350, so just with pre-sale estimated sum of eth was more then 14k. Wings community forecasted how much will be collected total (incl. presale), so maybe clever guys like you will show how to calculate the equation  14000+x=6800 (where x more or equal to zero). The forecast wasn't about "Predict how the crowdwiz team will convert this 5M pre-sale funds to eth"

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
PublicP2poolNode

Activity: 347

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:34:14 PM

Sad that random forecasters received rewards for WizFund forecasting... Waiting for the remaining payouts.

Why would they be random forecasters? Maybe the ones going with median are the real random forecasters and the ones being right are the ones that did the good research and understand the markets.

There are always some lucky forecasters rewarded and some highly skilled. You can't say it is random just because it is not what you expected. Just analyse and learn for future forecasts.

absolutely right, those going median are random, sometimes I did it just to make a quick forecast but it doesnt pay..
actually I'm waiting rewarrds only for Hacken and Latium because I was crazy close on this one and they should pay high.
1 good forecast covers  many 0 so continue and "try your chance"

Indeed it depend on our luck if we have our day than it will make fortune for us I also have 0 amount in reward but it is part of the game. If someone is lucky than he got good amount in reward even I also very close in some upcoming reward so let's see what happen there.
Maybe because crowdwiz collect 5M usd at the presale and price of eth was near 350, so just with pre-sale estimated sum of eth was more then 14k. Wings community forecasted how much will be collected total (incl. presale), so maybe clever guys like you will show how to calculate the equation  14000+x=6800 (where x more or equal to zero). The forecast wasn't about "Predict how the crowdwiz team will convert this 5M pre-sale funds to eth"

It is much harder to guess how much a token sale will raise, when, at the beginning of the sale, ETH is 350 and at the end of the sale ETH is over 1000
Had ETH stayed at 350 during the campaign, my forecast would have been very very close.

It is what it is though, guess, you have to be able to forecast how much ETH will be worth during the campaign as well, when forecasting how much ETH will be raised.

At any rate, I guess it is good, that unlike, had you made a similar prediction on AUGUR, GNOSIS, OR STOX, you would have lost the tokens you used to make a prediction, at least with WINGS, you don't lose your WINGS if you are wrong, you just get little to no rewards Smiley

Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

The airdrop is fake, but you can earn eggs which hatch at the beginning of next year into Wings, also, soon there will be a promotion for liquid delegation.
From what I hear, 1000 people will each have 1000 WINGS delegated to them, and at the end of the contest, 1 person who has the highest FR will get to have 1 Million wings delegated to them for 1 year. Waiting for the announcement to see how it works.

Also, soon, the Wings community gets to vote on things like who gets to have 100K wings delegated to them, i.e. Tim Draper, or?

For now, you can earn yourself some eggs and get rewarded with some Wings next year.

My favorite thing about Wings is, whether your forecast is good or not, you never lose your WINGS!

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-community-cares-program-aka-eggs-version-2-0-ca3a4d1935e2

eggs are back!

The program for getting eggs does not look attractive. Rules of participation is not accurate. Personally, I have misunderstanding what to do. Also unclear the size of the reward, and the payments will be only in January 2019!

prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

There is a AirDrop form  on some group., I would like to know if this is from wings official

eggs are back!

The program for getting eggs does not look attractive. Rules of participation is not accurate. Personally, I have misunderstanding what to do. Also unclear the size of the reward, and the payments will be only in January 2019!

the program is modeled after quantstamp which was very successful so it depends on your imagination and creativity!

Proof of Caring
You must submit a URL to your evidence of your proof of caring. It should be obvious that it belongs to you. For example, it has your account email or ETH address. Some examples may be a tweet that gets a lot of retweets, a youtube of you showing your forecasts and the rewards you have won, or you creating a web app that shows WINGS data in a novel way.

10 Eggs for submitting something which shows significant effort or positive impact (limit of 1000 of these).
5 Eggs for that same as #1 but over 1000.
1 Egg for something of minimal effort or impact.
0 Eggs for anything that appears spammy or scammy.

So far we only have had about 10 of the 1000 early 10 egg rewards taken so there is plenty left. the reason we did the january thing was it aims to reward people who want to be part of WINGS over the long haul.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:08:57 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 12:51:28 PM by MoneyJ

During the ICO campaign I was aggressively collecting eggs also when the time when it was moved. It was just a simple signature campaign and Twitter. Now seems to be a little bit complicated.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
amintek15

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

During the ICO campaign I was aggressively collecting eggs also when the time when it was moved. It was just a simple signature campaign and Twitter. Now seems to be a little bit complicated.

ahah was good times 1 year ago, we earned a lot of wings for free. Now personnaly I won't join because it's too much work for little and it's not welle explained.
It can be interesting thought for someone who have nothing to do because few person will join this bounty
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

ahah was good times 1 year ago, we earned a lot of wings for free. Now personnaly I won't join because it's too much work for little and it's not welle explained.
It can be interesting thought for someone who have nothing to do because few person will join this bounty

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1477055.msg34686417#msg34686417

Look at this message they have plan to launch signature bounty too but it is not active yet. I think soon they will announce about and so many people would like to join this.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

I am more interested in the movement of the wings because crypto market is very passionate. Will history repeat itself where the achievement of wing prices will increase gradually as the bitcoin movement begins to improve? Will the wing development team push with its performance or other fudamental that will affect it? Smiley
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:52:07 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 06:23:20 PM by fast2fix

There is a AirDrop form  on some group., I would like to know if this is from wings official

eggs are back!

the program is modeled after quantstamp which was very successful so it depends on your imagination and creativity!

Proof of Caring
You must submit a URL to your evidence of your proof of caring. It should be obvious that it belongs to you. For example, it has your account email or ETH address. Some examples may be a tweet that gets a lot of retweets, a youtube of you showing your forecasts and the rewards you have won, or you creating a web app that shows WINGS data in a novel way.

10 Eggs for submitting something which shows significant effort or positive impact (limit of 1000 of these).
5 Eggs for that same as #1 but over 1000.
1 Egg for something of minimal effort or impact.
0 Eggs for anything that appears spammy or scammy.

So far we only have had about 10 of the 1000 early 10 egg rewards taken so there is plenty left. the reason we did the january thing was it aims to reward people who want to be part of WINGS over the long haul.
how much is 1 egg worth? how exactly allocated wings will be distributed? sorry i couldn't find any information regarding this, explanation will greatly be appreciated. btw any new reward coming up?
Ivo2012

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

how much is 1 egg worth? how exactly allocated wings will be distributed? sorry i couldn't find any information regarding this, explanation will greatly be appreciated. btw any new reward coming up?

They will give away 250,000 Wings proportionally. So if all the participants together collect 250,000 eggs, every egg will be worth 1 Wing. If there are a total of 1000 eggs collected, every egg will be worth 250 Wings. So it depends on the total number of eggs collected when the period ends on November 31, 2018.

Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

I am more interested in the movement of the wings because crypto market is very passionate. Will history repeat itself where the achievement of wing prices will increase gradually as the bitcoin movement begins to improve? Will the wing development team push with its performance or other fudamental that will affect it? Smiley

There are a lot of prognosis about rising up of crypto market. So we can see high price for Wings very soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: