Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
HristianD

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Project Lead at OS.UNIVERSITY

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

I see that the University project has the scam flags, is there any evidence for that?
Project really looks very suspicious, but the team public and not hiding their faces. I don't think it's intentional scam, if it is scam.

You are dead right - we are not hiding! I am the founder of the project, and the co-founder of the Center for Open Science at the Technical University of Sofia. As a doctoral researcher, hiding my achievements is the last thing i would ever do!

OS.UNIVERSITY was awarded the best research project in Bulgaria in 2017. You've missed this news? Don't worry, here's a link - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/osuniversity-dec-2017-presale-recap-hristian-daskalov/

Development wise, our project was recognized soon after, by being nominated among TOP 3 of Bulgaria's best IT projects, led by young entrepreneurs. Here's the news at Bulgarian IT Association website - https://bait-awards.bg/News/Izvestni-sa-nominiranite-v-otdelnite-kategorii-ot-konkursa-%E2%80%9ENagradite-na-BAIT%E2%80%9C-za-2017-g/52/ (sorry, you need google translate to read the English version).

Hristian Daskalov
2017 Best Doctoral Candidate in Bulgaria
Co-Founder of the Center for Open Science at TU-SOFIA

This is nice explanation on ongoing situation where people raised some concerns about the credibility of that project. It sounds great to hear some words from official person I think this will help the people and will clear the doubts about the future of this project.

Thank you for your comment! Only today, I found out about the concerns, being expressed here. We are a bit behind the curve, but I've already asked the team to engage actively with the community in responding to any concerns there might be. We underestimated BitcoinTalk, because 99% of the volume of comments that is generally happening is noise. However the Wings community is extremely vivid and bright in terms of communication, and it is a pity that FUD over-dominates the discussion around our project. Hope to change that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

thank you for informations HristianD,
as a phisician I want to believe your project will succeed. It could open doors for something really usefull not just a cash grabing project.
good luck
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

Finally doubts will be cleared about the future of OS.UNIVERSITY the team is trying hard to clear the all issues and show the direction of this project. I hope this project will continue as the team is looking nice so let us see what happen next.
HristianD

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Project Lead at OS.UNIVERSITY

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

thank you for informations HristianD,
as a phisician I want to believe your project will succeed. It could open doors for something really usefull not just a cash grabing project.
good luck

Thank you for the feedback!

I am currently based in London for a 6-month acceleration program for OS.UNIVERSITY, funded by the European Commission though the '''Erasmus for Entrepreneurs'' program, (https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/european-comission-awarded-os-university-with-a-financial-grant-for-further-acceleration-c10456623d23). SO I can reassure you that if we would not fail the community of backers, because  before we got into the ICO-space, we were already responsible in front of the institutions we represent, and which have already backed us far before the launch of our tokensale.

Having said that, we need to be clear - 90+ percent of startups (even academic spin-offs as ours) fail. These are the facts, and the crypto-world is no-difference, but we have the strong institutional backing of the Technical University of Sofia though the Center for Open Science, and our system will be live to serve both the University and other universities and learners worldwide, no matter the outcome of the tokensale.  As simple as that.

Therefore we use to say we don't have a soft-cap, because what is a soft-cap if not a statement that you won't work on your project if people don't give you their money... This is by far the most scandalous idea in the crypto-world, because it is a disclaimer you don't really belive you are capable of executing upfront. In contrast to this concept, we build a system, which we love, which our partners support, and which at least according to certain BIG names such as Hewlett Packard Enterprise (https://livingprogresschallenge.hpe.com/idea-awards/) the world needs! (check for the Open Source University among the top 10 social innovation ideas globally)

For us, the tokensale is a fair way to raise funds for the project by distributing our token in advance, but as i said in my Bloomberg TV interview, it is not an end-goal. The hard-cap that we have does not mean that we are focused on selling the full amount of tokens that are being generated, which is what a ''money grab'' operation would be focused around. This amount of tokens is based on a appraisal, regarding the edtech market and our niche within this market, done before the token generation. The appraisal is available in our documents section at https://os.university/project/ (middle of the page)

Instead of speculating how much of this overall pool will be distributed though the token-sale towards early backers, and how much will remain for the user-base to acquire through the platform in order to use our platform's services post-June, we are solely dedicated on building our platform itself, and advancing our research in the field in parallel. Maybe this is an odd strategy, maybe it is the right strategy. Either way, it is definitely not a ''money-grab'' strategy, I am sure you will agree.

AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:28:53 AM

Finally doubts will be cleared about the future of OS.UNIVERSITY the team is trying hard to clear the all issues and show the direction of this project. I hope this project will continue as the team is looking nice so let us see what happen next.
I have no questions to this project. Many have made the flag of this project, but I think it is unfair. Everyone has mistakes, but it is always necessary to give a chance to correct.
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

I have no questions to this project. Many have made the flag of this project, but I think it is unfair. Everyone has mistakes, but it is always necessary to give a chance to correct.

I think you're right. Many projects make mistakes at different stages of their existence, it's naturally. The most important thing is that the error does not lead to irreparable consequences.

LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

Many changed their views about this project once everything was cleared up. You can look at the current forecast stat below.

Wings Projects:
The Academic & Career Development Ledger. Empowering 7 billion learners to connect to top education and professional opportunities.
Project: OS.University
Symbol: EDU
ETH Rewards: 0.0%
Token Rewards: 0.3%
Median Forecast: 3500.0
Total Forecasters: 278
Total participating WINGS: 29555414
Link: https://www.wings.ai/project/0x5a7a85a0ad6da40a7dc81873474b1aca86540d26
FR Flagged: 12%(11240)
FR Forecasts: 88%(92159)
Time Left: 6 days, 2:53
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:56:58 PM

The beta version of wing platform is really a vast improvement from the previous one. Nice work  developers team of Wings . I really am looking for the RSK implementation on the next major release.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Oldman53

Activity: 457

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:39:44 PM

Good to see new project is live for prediction this is good achievement to get chance to take part into price discovery event on new platform. I hope now this will find the good way to grow rapidly.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

Any information about rewards? And maybe someone know about Coinex exchange, is it reliable, do you need verification to deposit and withdrawal?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

I observe the schedule of the wings and I see that they are both standing still and are not going to grow in price so-so asset as for me
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:19:37 PM

Any information about rewards? And maybe someone know about Coinex exchange, is it reliable, do you need verification to deposit and withdrawal?

https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/991346509630398465

Maybe you inquiring about this promo I also have same question into my mind although this tweet came from official account of Wings than we can give try to this one. There are some restrictions users won't able to take withdraw during this promo.

https://www.coinex.com/announcement/detail?id=33

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
PublicP2poolNode

Activity: 347

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:40:09 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 01:52:51 AM by PublicP2poolNode

Hi. I don't know if the comment above is a sincere one, or a smearing campaign, but let me start by introducing myself and following-up in the kindest of manner possible.My name is Hristian Daskalov. I am a co-founder of the Center for Open Science at the Technical University of Sofia and in that position of mine, I am the founder of OS.UNIVERSITY project.

I cannot express a stronger disagreement with the narrative that you are expressing in regards to the project itself, because this is the first-ever university ICO campaign worldwide, and as such, we have been working for almost 3 years to build the future of education on the blockchain in the most compliant and sustainable manner possible.

While most of your comments around the Wings integration are baseless, because they have clearly been answered already, i would like to speak solely about the project. The integration comments I will leave for my colleagues to answer if they decide that your comments are not biased. (we have a recent post on the subject in Medium, which you haven't looked at - https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/faq-from-the-wings-community-3c4cb8266ddd)

There is a 20-minute video interview of mine on Bloomberg TV, regarding the project, that was aired just days ago - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWV8wdh2GgQ . As you will see from the interview itself, we are leading an international R&D edtech initiative, and the crowdsale campaign is just a small, yet important part of what we do. It is not an end-goal and this is quite obvious, given our upcoming launch in JUNE, before the crowdsale (!). What kind of a scam project will launch the actual product prior to the fund-raising round?

And if a team goes ahead with its product, i.e. platform, where its utility token can get in use for the holders, how can this be called a scam with all the ignorance and arrogance on the world? I really try to understand your logic, but it is a logic that excludes actually reading anything that is loosely related to our official documentation at www.os.university.

If you really want to investigate a project investment-wise, start by reading the investment brief at the last page of our pitch deck, where we have clearly outlined the funds raised thus far https://os.university/static/pitch-deck.pdf and the fact that most of our backers are non-retail investors with their names, brands, place on our roadmap and role as early adopters.

And here is something educational to end up with. If you really want to lead people around investing, here is how you valuate a token - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sCN-w0u7wLbsS1VqfnOqPoIFsnILRp8U/view.

Best of luck,
Hristian

Hello, HristianD, and glad to see you here following up. I assure you, I am not trying to create a smear campaign. The last thing I would want, is to create a bad name for Wings by creating smear campaigns against projects which utilize WingsDao for evaluating their token sale.

For those of you who do not know the post he is responding to, here is the original post. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1477055.msg35976973#msg35976973

You say that my comments around Wings integration are baseless and that they have been answered already, and you included an article here.

https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/faq-from-the-wings-community-3c4cb8266ddd

The most important part of this blog states "Currently the tech team is working on a solution for this after we’ve got in contact with them. Update on this point will follow shortly."

Until an update is made regarding this situation I will not unflag this project.

There are three ways to utilize Wings, and they are as follows.

In the Beta, anyone who deposits 5000 WINGS can post a project. The beta version also allows for automated and semi-automated payments of rewards to forecasters.  Note that projects can use the following methods:

1. WINGS contract generator of ERC20 token sale

This is fully automated

2. WINGS Integration (https://github.com/wingsdao/wings-integration)

This is fully automated IF implemented correctly.

3. WINGS Light Bridge (https://github.com/WingsDao/wings-light-bridge)

This is not fully automated; meaning the project serves as an oracle and manually fills the rewards tokens into the contract.

Method #1 is meant for projects which do not have an ICO contract already, if they do forecasters are recommended to question the project leads as to why they are planning to issue 2 tokens.

Method #2 forecasters are recommended to collaborate and read the actual smart contract(s) code to determine if the integration will work. If a contract with bad code is accepted, there is a possibility that rewards payments will not occur correctly.

Method #3 requires the forecasters to establish some form of trust with the project leads that they will carry out the requirements to resolve the forecast and make payment.  This is the most risky and requires extra care and due diligence on the part of the community.

Your project, chose to follow method 1, which is fully automated, meaning, for rewards to be calculated and for Wings forecasters to receive a reward, the contract will have to go thru all of the steps, from forecasting, countdown, launch, after the sale ends, the contract will calculate rewards, and last but not least, it allows a way for forecasters to claim their rewards.

And there lies the problem. Since the current contract does not allow KYC, and since you will be implementing KYC, you will not be able to go thru the steps needed for this to be an automated process, thus, forecasters will have no way to collect rewards, and in fact, rewards cannot even be calculated without going thru all of the steps.

The right thing to do, is cancel this forecast and either follow method 2, or method 3 so that wings forecasters can be rewarded for their due diligence.

As of now, my flagging is only about not implementing correctly and letting you know, that you need to cancel this forecast and unfortunately will have to pay another deposit of 5000 Wings to relist.

I still stand by my statement that everyone should flag this project, as it has been implemeted wrong, and although I believe O.S.University wants to give 3% of their tokens to the community, how will they calculate rewards? Manually? And if so, are they going to manually send the reward to all the forecasters? This is the only way I see that it could be done.

Do what is right, cancel this forecast and either follow method 1 or method 2!

I have not came to the conclusion, that this project is a "scam" as of yet. However, I would like to see an explanation as to why some of the funds that have been contributed to your presale have been withdrawn from the crowdsale wallet to the address below and then used to invest into the RxEal crowdsale.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x24820b6cf0ef6c4c5a61e90970eddbf050ef7c3e

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

There was a delay in payments due to problems with ethereal tokens. Now promise several payments at once. I would like to see regular payments in the future.

Bitcoin it's freedom
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:12:26 PM

There was a delay in payments due to problems with ethereal tokens. Now promise several payments at once. I would like to see regular payments in the future.

Is that Coinex newly launched exchange I heard this name for the first time but it has low volume at the moment but running attractive promos. I hope this will help them to attract big traders on that platform I would like to give try to this exchange to check how this will go.
PublicP2poolNode

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:31:55 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 10:08:45 PM by PublicP2poolNode

All who decline the O. S. University project, delete the forecast or change it because you will get undeserved deduction in the rating, if project not get 51% FR in the end of forecast! Thank you for listening.

The forecast closes in 6 days so if you decide to remove your "scam" flag please wait until the last moment to do this. If everybody does it now we can be sure the 51% required to reject this project will not be reached.

Agreed, there are 6 days left, plenty of time for OS.University to cancel this forecast and implement a contract that will allow forecasters to be rewarded for their forecasts, or for the Wings community to wake up, and realize why this forecast needs to be flagged, should OS.University not do what is right on their own accord, cancel this forecast and pay the 5000 Wings deposit to relist correctly and ensure rewards can be calculated and claimed.

I do not doubt they are willing to give us 3%, but unless they reimplement correctly they will be unable to do so without manually calculating rewards and manually sending them to each and every forecaster. And I believe even if they have good intentions, I do not think they realize how time consuming and costly this will be to do, and once they realize it, good intentions or otherwise, I wouldn't blame them for NOT following thru!

Flagging does not necessarily mean a project is a scam, flagging is also a way for the community to ensure they are awarded for their work by flagging projects who implement a contract incorrectly and which will not provide a way for rewards to be calculated and a way for the forecasters to claim a reward.

Even if we do not reach 51% I will personally leave this project flagged until and unless my questions to this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1477055.msg36050512#msg36050512 are answered in a way that convince me to unflag this project.

Also, the only way your FR will go down from flagging this project, is if OS.University actually uses this contract for their crowdsale and not their own contract, and if they manage to raise an amount closer to the lowest forecasts or higher, rather than 0 which is how much a flagged forecast estimate would be.

@HristianD, can you answer whether or not OS.University is going to use the contract your team created with the Wings constructor for your token sale, or do you plan on using your own contract? And if you use your own contract, since you did not use a bridge, how does your team plan on calculating and distributing awards to the forecasters?

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
comradepay

Activity: 546

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

All who decline the O. S. University project, delete the forecast or change it because you will get undeserved deduction in the rating, if project not get 51% FR in the end of forecast! Thank you for listening.

The forecast closes in 6 days so if you decide to remove your "scam" flag please wait until the last moment to do this. If everybody does it now we can be sure the 51% required to reject this project will not be reached.

Agreed, there are 6 days left, plenty of time for OS.University to cancel this forecast and implement a contract that will allow forecasters to be rewarded for their forecasts, or for the Wings community to wake up, and realize why this forecast needs to be flagged, should OS.University not do what is right on their own accord, cancel this forecast and pay the 5000 Wings deposit to relist correctly and ensure rewards can be calculated and claimed.

I do not doubt they are willing to give us 3%, but unless they reimplement correctly they will be unable to do so without manually calculating rewards and manually sending them to each and every forecaster. And I believe even if they have good intentions, I do not think they realize how time consuming and costly this will be to do, and once they realize it, good intentions or otherwise, I wouldn't blame them for NOT following thru!

Flagging does not necessarily mean a project is a scam, flagging is also a way for the community to ensure they are awarded for their work by flagging projects who implement a contract incorrectly and which will not provide a way for rewards to be calculated and a way for the forecasters to claim a reward.

Even if we do not reach 51% I will personally leave this project flagged until and unless my questions to this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1477055.msg36050512#msg36050512 are answered in a way that convince me to unflag this project.

Also, the only way your FR will go down from flagging this project, is if OS.University actually uses this contract for their crowdsale and not their own contract, and if they manage to raise an amount closer to the lowest forecasts or higher, rather than 0 which is how much a flagged forecast estimate would be.

@HristianD, can you answer whether or not OS.University is going to use the contract your team created with the Wings constructor for your token sale, or do you plan on using your own contract? And if you use your own contract, since you did not use a bridge, how does your team plan on calculating and distributing awards to the forecasters?

Personally, I canceled my forecast for this project. I initially did not like the project and I rejected it. But judging by the fact that 51% reject will not be achieved - I just canceled my forecast so as not to lose your rating.

rechainer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

Hello, HristianD, and glad to see you here following up. I assure you, I am not trying to create a smear campaign. The last thing I would want, is to create a bad name for Wings by creating smear campaigns against projects which utilize WingsDao for evaluating their token sale.

For those of you who do not know the post he is responding to, here is the original post. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1477055.msg35976973#msg35976973

You say that my comments around Wings integration are baseless and that they have been answered already, and you included an article here.

https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/faq-from-the-wings-community-3c4cb8266ddd

The most important part of this blog states "Currently the tech team is working on a solution for this after we’ve got in contact with them. Update on this point will follow shortly."

Until an update is made regarding this situation I will not unflag this project.

In the Beta, anyone who deposits 5000 WINGS can post a project. The beta version also allows for automated and semi-automated payments of rewards to forecasters.  Note that projects can use the following methods:

This is fully automated

This is not fully automated; meaning the project serves as an oracle and manually fills the rewards tokens into the contract.

Method #1 is meant for projects which do not have an ICO contract already, if they do forecasters are recommended to question the project leads as to why they are planning to issue 2 tokens.

Method #2 forecasters are recommended to collaborate and read the actual smart contract(s) code to determine if the integration will work. If a contract with bad code is accepted, there is a possibility that rewards payments will not occur correctly.

Method #3 requires the forecasters to establish some form of trust with the project leads that they will carry out the requirements to resolve the forecast and make payment.  This is the most risky and requires extra care and due diligence on the part of the community.

Your project, chose to follow method 1, which is fully automated, meaning, for rewards to be calculated and for Wings forecasters to receive a reward, the contract will have to go thru all of the steps, from forecasting, countdown, launch, after the sale ends, the contract will calculate rewards, and last but not least, it allows a way for forecasters to claim their rewards.

And there lies the problem. Since the current contract does not allow KYC, and since you will be implementing KYC, you will not be able to go thru the steps needed for this to be an automated process, thus, forecasters will have no way to collect rewards, and in fact, rewards cannot even be calculated without going thru all of the steps.

The right thing to do, is cancel this forecast and either follow method 2, or method 3 so that wings forecasters can be rewarded for their due diligence.

As of now, my flagging is only about not implementing correctly and letting you know, that you need to cancel this forecast and unfortunately will have to pay another deposit of 5000 Wings to relist.

I still stand by my statement that everyone should flag this project, as it has been implemeted wrong, and although I believe O.S.University wants to give 3% of their tokens to the community, how will they calculate rewards? Manually? And if so, are they going to manually send the reward to all the forecasters? This is the only way I see that it could be done.

I have not came to the conclusion, that this project is a "scam" as of yet. However, I would like to see an explanation as to why some of the funds that have been contributed to your presale have been withdrawn from the crowdsale wallet to the address below and then used to invest into the RxEal crowdsale.

Hello PublicP2poolNode,

Let me introduce myself - my name is Jordan Jambazov and I am the Technology Lead of the OS University project, as well as a co-founder of the project, actively involved with it since December 2016. The reason why I am stepping in the communication is because the way our WINGS project was set up is obviously wrong, and as you correctly suggested - there was a technological issue. What needs to happen is to cancel the forecast and proceed with Method #2 or #3.

During the last week we were actively trying to find a way to resolve the issue with the WINGS integration. Some of the options that we considered are: 1) migration of our existing presale contract to the WINGS smart contract and rewarding the investors through it - doesn't work, because WINGS smart contract lacks KYC support, which is essential for ICOs. 2) wrapping the WINGS EDU token smart contract with a new owner, which is another smart contract that could handle the KYC and we could still use the WINGS EDU token, without cancelling the project (doesn't work, as it violates the Keep It Simple principle & might contain security flaws). 3) cancel the forecast, and set up a new project with proper integration (Method #2 or #3)

That being mentioned, in order to protect the WINGS community, the OS University investors, as well as to eliminate the FUD, a decision has been made to cancel the WINGS forecast as of today. All feedback from the WINGS community is taken seriously and we are going to reflect on the issues being raised.

In regards to your last question about the transaction of 1.2 ETH performed to address 0x24820b6cf0ef6c4c5a61e90970eddbf050ef7c3e - the transaction was made to our representative for Global Blockchain forum event in Santa Clara, which helped the OS University project to build traction within the international community there.

Best Regards,
Jordan
PublicP2poolNode

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:15:43 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 05:59:22 PM by PublicP2poolNode

This is fully automated

Hello PublicP2poolNode,

Let me introduce myself - my name is Jordan Jambazov and I am the Technology Lead of the OS University project, as well as a co-founder of the project, actively involved with it since December 2016. The reason why I am stepping in the communication is because the way our WINGS project was set up is obviously wrong, and as you correctly suggested - there was a technological issue. What needs to happen is to cancel the forecast and proceed with Method #2 or #3.

During the last week we were actively trying to find a way to resolve the issue with the WINGS integration. Some of the options that we considered are: 1) migration of our existing presale contract to the WINGS smart contract and rewarding the investors through it - doesn't work, because WINGS smart contract lacks KYC support, which is essential for ICOs. 2) wrapping the WINGS EDU token smart contract with a new owner, which is another smart contract that could handle the KYC and we could still use the WINGS EDU token, without cancelling the project (doesn't work, as it violates the Keep It Simple principle & might contain security flaws). 3) cancel the forecast, and set up a new project with proper integration (Method #2 or #3)

That being mentioned, in order to protect the WINGS community, the OS University investors, as well as to eliminate the FUD, a decision has been made to cancel the WINGS forecast as of today. All feedback from the WINGS community is taken seriously and we are going to reflect on the issues being raised.

In regards to your last question about the transaction of 1.2 ETH performed to address 0x24820b6cf0ef6c4c5a61e90970eddbf050ef7c3e - the transaction was made to our representative for Global Blockchain forum event in Santa Clara, which helped the OS University project to build traction within the international community there.

Best Regards,
Jordan
Jordan, I want to thank you and the OS.University investors for listening to the concerns from this community and cancelling the current contract.

Also, thank you for clarifying my concerns regarding the transaction mentioned earlier. Transparency is very important.

I look forward to forecasting again on this project when the new contract is available for review.

I wish you and your team a successful campaign!

Revelations86

Activity: 428

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:39:04 AM

Can anyone vouch that this Coinex promo of 1:1 is legit?
Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: