Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 [489] 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:44:42 AM

If we don't big resistant than it is good sign to buy more before it get too late. I already collected a lot for predictions and not have any plan to sell them and will keep them lock on beta platform for future predictions. I think this is nice way to get rewarded.

I have not looked at the price of wings for a long time, I simply make a forecast, it is sad that they have become very few
there are no forecasts on wings that is why people are looking at price and complaining lol, forecasts keep people distracted. don't worry guys wings price will rebound hard.
Almost half of the wings are locked on the platform, so only half of the tokens are in circulation now. We need to wait for autumn, and there go to the ICO season and we will see new forecasts and price growth.

unfortunately in my opinion the "ico  season" has ended, because there will be more and more regulation month after month, and less and less ico will appear in this world, cause most of them are scams. That's why Wings price is dying, because there is not real utility in this token, as i said before, there will not be ico anymore soon.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:13:21 AM

I think that main problem is that they don't have good community manager. Did you see really working manager from wings? Nobody cares about new forecasts or projects, they only work with their platform but they don't have manager to bring us new forecasts and etc
Market conditions in 2018 are really not good even in the middle of this year there has not been any improvement yet, and according to your words WINGS does not have a good community manager to advertised the project so not many people are interested in forecast project.
what is happening

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

I like this project because this is the only one which encourages decentralisation for real in sense of helping to build new and new projects. Dat forecasting idea is awesome. keep up the nice work Grin
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:28:51 AM

Do you think there will be more forecasts in the autumn? If to look then now there is a lot of ICO, But they are not on our platform
I think that now there are few forecasts because the whole market is on the correction. Many teams decide to conduct their ICO when the market grows. When the market begins to recover, new forecasts will appear.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:47:56 PM

If we don't big resistant than it is good sign to buy more before it get too late. I already collected a lot for predictions and not have any plan to sell them and will keep them lock on beta platform for future predictions. I think this is nice way to get rewarded.

I have not looked at the price of wings for a long time, I simply make a forecast, it is sad that they have become very few
there are no forecasts on wings that is why people are looking at price and complaining lol, forecasts keep people distracted. don't worry guys wings price will rebound hard.
Almost half of the wings are locked on the platform, so only half of the tokens are in circulation now. We need to wait for autumn, and there go to the ICO season and we will see new forecasts and price growth.

unfortunately in my opinion the "ico  season" has ended, because there will be more and more regulation month after month, and less and less ico will appear in this world, cause most of them are scams. That's why Wings price is dying, because there is not real utility in this token, as i said before, there will not be ico anymore soon.
there will be ico, no one can stop them. regulation is actually a good thing, it would bring quality projects in crypto and those projects can use wings for forecasting and promoting etc. wings has utility, it has been used from very long time that is why we have 40+ million wings locked in smart contract. wings needs marketing!
Roidz92

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:03:18 AM

there will be ico, no one can stop them. regulation is actually a good thing, it would bring quality projects in crypto and those projects can use wings for forecasting and promoting etc. wings has utility, it has been used from very long time that is why we have 40+ million wings locked in smart contract. wings needs marketing!

i absolutely don't agree. actually everything can stop ICO. They have faces, they have projects, they have nothing in hands but just promises.. and they can be stopped in no time. They are not like bitcoin that is used all around the world, with no one behind.. they are just projects and they can be shutted down in 1 second Cheesy
Instead of ICO, there will be more IPO, and obviously no one of them have reason to use wings platform. well, let's see if i'm wrong Cheesy
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

In the telegram, someone suggested an idea. Make a vote and once a month add a free project to Wings and do not pay forecasters. What do you think?
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

Good evening. The idea is very interesting. I hope the developers will agree to such a proposal. I wish everyone good luck.

In the telegram, someone suggested an idea. Make a vote and once a month add a free project to Wings and do not pay forecasters. What do you think?
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

You mean community listing people who have their tokens on that platform will contribute in it. This is interesting idea this will bring more attention to this platform. I will do agreed with this where a project will get chance to be there without paying any listing fee.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

i absolutely don't agree. actually everything can stop ICO. They have faces, they have projects, they have nothing in hands but just promises.. and they can be stopped in no time. They are not like bitcoin that is used all around the world, with no one behind.. they are just projects and they can be shutted down in 1 second Cheesy
Instead of ICO, there will be more IPO, and obviously no one of them have reason to use wings platform. well, let's see if i'm wrong Cheesy
it's kind of hard to stop you know, thanks to decentralization. we will see.. beside wings is not made only for "ico predictions", it can be used for wide variety of predictions.

i think it's a great idea, as long as eth fee spent on forecast is reasonable i am willing to forecast.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:42:49 AM

This is a good idea. We will not receive a reward, but we will receive a rating. About the platform wings learn more projects.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Grumlin
Legendary

Activity: 2886
Merit: 1137

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

If anybody want to look for Wings weekly update, can use this link
https://wiki.wings.ai/display/WIKI/Weekly+Development+Updates

▄
         ▄███
         ▀████▄
       ▄  ▀████▄
      ███▄ ▀████▄
    ▄████   ▀████▄
   ▄████      ████▄
  ▄████        ████▄
 █████          █████
▀████▄          ▄████▀
  ▀████▄▄▄▄   ▄████▀
    ▀████▀  ▄████▀
LISK
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█▄            ▄█▄
   █████          █████
  ███████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███████
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄██████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████ ▀▀█████████████████
██████████     ▀▀█████████████
██████████         ▀▀█████████
██████████         ▄▄█████████
██████████     ▄▄█████████████
██████████ ▄▄█████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
 ▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████▀    ███████
██████████  ▄██████████
██████████  ███████████
████████      ▄████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
 █████████████████████
  ▀▀███████████████▀▀
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

Thrive rewards have been released.
The WINGS community received 2,500,000 THRT tokens for evaluating and promoting THRIVE's tokensale that raised over 21M EUR. Congrats! Login to claim: http://bit.ly/2w4g9uw
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

The WINGS community received 2,500,000 THRT tokens for evaluating and promoting THRIVE's tokensale that raised over 21M EUR. Congrats! Login to claim: http://bit.ly/2w4g9uw

I received an award for this project of approximately 2000 tokens. My forecast was 25 million euros. How much who received ?
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

I received an award for this project of approximately 2000 tokens. My forecast was 25 million euros. How much who received ?

https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/1029140544537153538

Lucky person got 423,047 THRT I would like to say it is all about luck even I also got very little reward but don't know how they calculate the reward amount.
Tolka4eva

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

On the platform of the new forecast, who has already studied the new project, what thoughts about the remuneration of the LC forecast? Is it a mistake or are they willing to pay 25% of the raised funds?
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

On the platform of the new forecast, who has already studied the new project, what thoughts about the remuneration of the LC forecast? Is it a mistake or are they willing to pay 25% of the raised funds?

https://www.wings.ai/project/0xd02d3d7ef211351c0d54863f543c3c8c9f755649

You are right it could be mistake actually 25% of the raised funds is too high amount to pay as reward plus 5% of DCASH sold. Maybe there is typo mistake and they want to offer 2.5% something like that.
Roidz92

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:46:06 AM

Fantastic, as i can see, another project where i received 0 reward as a forecaster.  I'm so excited to wait and receive all the reward left since last year, so i can leave this no-sense project Cheesy
goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

Do you think there will be more forecasts in the autumn? If to look then now there is a lot of ICO, But they are not on our platform
I think that now there are few forecasts because the whole market is on the correction. Many teams decide to conduct their ICO when the market grows. When the market begins to recover, new forecasts will appear.
many projects launch ico now, and their number increases. despite the falling market. but I think they don't believe that the wings platform can help them.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

many projects launch ico now, and their number increases. despite the falling market. but I think they don't believe that the wings platform can help them.

We are in bear market which has been extended to very long period and we can see the impact of this pressure on all startups. From my point current situation is not in favor of ICOs that's why they are confuse they spend extra money for advertising purpose or not. I hope in future we will get nice position for this platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 [489] 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: