Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 [507] 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:23:51 AM

Do we need a FR yet? For one of the free forecast, I made a correct forecast and received 0 rating as a reward. Why?

We will have an announcement regarding this soon

My previous question has not yet been answered, but I will ask the next one. Did you pay Binance for a listing or was it free at the time?

No

Of course, they paid, while the wings turned over to binance, the market was booming, and the exchanges asked for the maximum money for the listing, especially binance.
Especially as far as I know, the Wings have no friends on Binance.
I am also interested in the question on the score. If you cancel all the forecasts, the rating will be reset, and suddenly there will still be payments, then how will they be calculated?

If you cancel before the payment you will not get anything

A stock exchange like Binance will not risk its reputation. They and so not bad earn on volumes.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:26:25 AM

It is nice to see another reward payout I also received from this prediction. I hope in future more projects will big rewards will join this platform to promotion to reach bigger audience of crypto related.
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:58:45 AM

It is nice to see another reward payout I also received from this prediction. I hope in future more projects will big rewards will join this platform to promotion to reach bigger audience of crypto related.

Thanks for your support!
ikill4food2

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:27:56 AM

Binance, in it's most recent effort to begin offering Startup/Funding/Launchpad - IEO token services , CZ recognized WINGS as direct threat & competing for same clients&vc which are many Swiss bank/investors, some being worlds largest.
 WINGS advanced predictive *fully developed* operating token launch platform is competitor to Binance new IEO token launch services. Also note timing of events Smiley

SmokeJoe

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:50:34 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 11:28:00 AM by SmokeJoe

And what about that shady thing with unlocking wings being unavailable at the day of Binance delisting announcement? That was the most shady things here. Was it ever established if it was an inside job or something else and was it ever established how many people lost how much money because of that (what was the scale of it? We need a report) and were they ever refunded (and it so, was the refund sufficient or simply some kind of consolation prize). That lockout was very suspicious and basically killed trust in the project. Still holding though because no point selling at this stage.
Corey031

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:13:34 AM

And what about that shady thing with unlocking wings being unavailable at the day of Binance delisting announcement? That was the most shady things here. Was it ever established if it was an inside job or something else and was it ever established how many people lost how much money because of that (what was the scale of it? We need a report) and were they ever refunded (and it so, was the refund sufficient or simply some kind of consolation prize). That lockout was very suspicious and basically killed trust in the project. Still holding though because no point selling at this stage.

There was a bug that has already been fixed.
SmokeJoe

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:24:16 AM

Well, everyone knows there was a bug but that’s not the real question. That’s quite convenient that the bug happened when the delisting news was announced. Why some people were able to unlock and some not? How many people were affected ane how much money they lost because of that incident? Were they refunded and if so how much of their losses? What Wings is planning to do to regain the trust after that convenient incident? Was there investigation to prove who was responsible for that and if perhaps it was an inside job and only some insiders were able to withdraw while regular users could not? Couple of big accounts were liquidated on that day while many others were locked, please check on block explorer. I am still holding my wings as an investment but after that incident I would never lock it in your contract knowing that in case of black swan scenario another convenient bug could happen, preventing users from moving the wings out of the contract while some big accounts are selling freely. Give us lists of addresses affected and some explanation and results of your internal investigation.
Corey031

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:42:52 AM

Well, everyone knows there was a bug but that’s not the real question. That’s quite convenient that the bug happened when the delisting news was announced. Why some people were able to unlock and some not? How many people were affected ane how much money they lost because of that incident? Were they refunded and if so how much of their losses? What Wings is planning to do to regain the trust after that convenient incident? Was there investigation to prove who was responsible for that and if perhaps it was an inside job and only some insiders were able to withdraw while regular users could not? Couple of big accounts were liquidated on that day while many others were locked, please check on block explorer. I am still holding my wings as an investment but after that incident I would never lock it in your contract knowing that in case of black swan scenario another convenient bug could happen, preventing users from moving the wings out of the contract while some big accounts are selling freely. Give us lists of addresses affected and some explanation and results of your internal investigation.

You can always unlock directly without using ui via smart contract.

Bug was only on ui/backend.
SmokeJoe

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:50:42 AM

As I said, it didn’t directly affect me since my wings were not locked since I found it more profitable to trade it on the exchanges, but what you are actually saying basically confirms what I stated above, that basically on the day of the delisting announcement only insiders and people who figured out the alternatives to your interface were able to withdraw, while regular users were unable to sell and needed to wait till those groups sell and then conveniently the issue was fixed. If you don’t see it as reason for internal investigation and figuring out who profited on this the most and how many people lost their money and that trust was damaged I don’t know how to make you take this more seriously. Red flag till there is investigation and blog post on it instead of trying to diminish it.
ikill4food2

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:47:52 PM

As I said, it didn’t directly affect me since my wings were not locked since I found it more profitable to trade it on the exchanges, but what you are actually saying basically confirms what I stated above, that basically on the day of the delisting announcement only insiders and people who figured out the alternatives to your interface were able to withdraw, while regular users were unable to sell and needed to wait till those groups sell and then conveniently the issue was fixed. If you don’t see it as reason for internal investigation and figuring out who profited on this the most and how many people lost their money and that trust was damaged I don’t know how to make you take this more seriously. Red flag till there is investigation and blog post on it instead of trying to diminish it.

You are reaching for some conspiracy, everyone knew about this contract bug and not a single person lost funds.

Delisting was a surprise event to all, especially WINGS team. Yet , here you are ... arguing with legit source, demanding, rambling on with this nonsense about the 'timing' of an simple API smart contract bug in the UI. 

Who hurt you?

fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:50:42 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 07:07:24 AM by fast2fix

what is the new direction for wings, it's very quite.. nothing is going on here is the reason why wings was delisted from binance. i don not want to see it off from bittrex too. give us updates no matter how small.
SmokeJoe

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:02:40 PM

You are reaching for some conspiracy, everyone knew about this contract bug and not a single person lost funds.

Delisting was a surprise event to all, especially WINGS team. Yet , here you are ... arguing with legit source, demanding, rambling on with this nonsense about the 'timing' of an simple API smart contract bug in the UI. 

Who hurt you?

How about you go to the Wings Telegram and scroll up to the date of the delisting announcement and check all those comments from people who are unable to unlock their tokens, while the price tanks? Yes, people lost money. Yes, it seems they were unable to sell, while some big accounts were selling. Those are all facts that you can check on the block explorer and Telegram.
Mark Chain

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:10:38 AM

Who hurt you?

How about you go to the Wings Telegram and scroll up to the date of the delisting announcement and check all those comments from people who are unable to unlock their tokens, while the price tanks? Yes, people lost money. Yes, it seems they were unable to sell, while some big accounts were selling. Those are all facts that you can check on the block explorer and Telegram.

my 2c. yes, its possible people lost opportunity to sell due to this bug. i cheked the telegram group and it seems only about 5 people (which from the texts appear to have no connection with each other) didn't have their problem solved after changing browser and cleaning cache and other offered solutions. it doesn't seem like a lot at all, certainly not enough to claim "conspiracy".
bugs are crap. people also lost money in thedao, parity bug1, parity bug2, and the list goes on and on.
Binance had publically said that no teams are made aware of delisting prior to the announcement. All the info simply doesn't match up even remotely to support the claim that this was somehow a mechanism to prevent people from dumping.

this is yet another reason why i urge wings team to open source as much as possible. i understand why the smart contracts aren't being open sourced, but the front end and maybe parts of the back end could be.

rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:43:40 AM

know and understand the price is not the most important for the project. but given what is happening on the exchanges, the project is slowly and truly coming to a logical conclusion. the team needs to do something urgently.
the price is already below 900 satoshi. and support levels are only about 300 satoshi. enough to sell at 1-2 bitcoins and the price immediately went to this bottom.
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:21:38 PM

unfortunately this is a dead and coin that scammed us

any adult in this world ---let alone a team would speak out andeventake actions against those speaking negative against them ...

they tooth money through methods viewable --

they will not own up to anything

and do not even keep simple things updated --

my young boy keeps websites updated at 11 ?

they can't even keep twitter on point ?

something is missing

and for us to hope -- when we all lost -- is kinda silly at this point --

we only will be selling to other new suckers ..

unfortunately

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:04:24 PM

I would like to know if participating in Wings forecast is profitable now?
And if it depends of amount how much wings should I have to earn for examlme 10$  equivalent from a forecast approximately ?
And what are the "non-technical" e requiraments (identity verification etc?)

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:27:41 PM

And if it depends of amount how much wings should I have to earn for examlme 10$  equivalent from a forecast approximately ?

considering that they did not get out normal projects on the platform for a long time, and all those who made the forecast sell off and go out from the project after delisting from binance. would not consider investments here friend.
CrowInACrown

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:14:02 AM

And if it depends of amount how much wings should I have to earn for examlme 10$  equivalent from a forecast approximately ?

It used to be very profitable, but right now the profit is zero.
There are no new forecasts and there is no way to profit from this project.
This will probably not change, the ICOs moved to Binance's platform and there is no reason why any ICO would use Wings platform, if they have better options.

Exchanges started delisting Wings token.
And there was this huge issue with people unable to withdraw their Wings from the platform on the day of the delisting announcement.
There are some conspiracy theories that the insiders were withdrawing while regular users could not and they lost a lot of money because of that which was never refunded.
(It might be true, or it might be baseless accusations, but the fact is that people were never paid back.)

Good news is that the devs have millions of dollars. And they are open sourcing the project, so anyone (even you) can use the code.
The real question is are they willing to spend those millions or simply want to wait out and start another project (Wings is not their first project, so they have experience, which is good, but they also have history of abandoning projects and moving to the next one, which is bad).
Corey031

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:21:07 AM

The withdrawal problem was completely unrelated to the delist announcement. What happened is that everyone started unlocking at same time and the backend had to process a lot of transactions, however the backend missed a number of these transactions due to block reogranization on the Ethereum network (https://medium.com/blockvigil/how-we-deal-with-chain-reorganization-at-ethvigil-5a8c06859c7).

The team has started to work on a fix almost instantly after the issue was found and on the next day  a fix was uploaded which allowed the backend to work correctly with the ethereum block reorganization. Just one of the issues you don't know its there until it happens unfortunately.
ikill4food2

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:24:43 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 [507] 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: