Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:40:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CMT] CometCoin - PoW - Services - Wallet **PRESENTATION**  (Read 56204 times)
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 10:36:31 AM

to many issues in the early game...

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cmtcoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:17:07 PM

Hi people,

@majestymage: we had some problems and bad luck, but we are solving everything at best we can

We are here today to announce that we have almost solved the difficulty of mining problems and we are ready to release in the next days a new version of wallets.

We don't have a definite date because we are testing and fixing the solution before releasing it.

Thank you everyone! Smiley
luxfilms

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:05:14 PM

According to the browser we have 128850.00000000 CMT   . Least (-30,000 soon). Why I can not send 3.7 Coins from My web wallet to Yobit?  say do not have enough balance?
cmtcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:01:43 PM

According to the browser we have 128850.00000000 CMT   . Least (-30,000 soon). Why I can not send 3.7 Coins from My web wallet to Yobit?  say do not have enough balance?

We sent you a PM to investigate the issue.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:03:40 PM

maybe needed to be relaunch the coin will be dump as soon as investors seeing how the problem occur,
or update the community from time to time to make some awareness. good luck
balu1

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:11:28 PM

Coin interesting ) ) ) Cheesy

cmtcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:24:27 PM

We are sorry for inconveniences.
We are solving all issues, the main one is caused by the difficulty change, we are implementing KGW algorithm to regulate difficulty.

After this issue will be solved we will publish the new Platform, that include a new version on WebWallet and the very first version of APIs

Keep it up! We are doing the best we can!
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:43:08 AM

We are solving all issues, the main one is caused by the difficulty change, we are implementing KGW algorithm to regulate difficulty.

After this issue will be solved we will publish the new Platform, that include a new version on WebWallet and the very first version of APIs

good to hear that you are already addressing the concern much better to make it fast as you can because it would affect the coin progress and traders/investors will be send away because of some doubt good luck to you mate keep it up.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
cmtcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:59:52 AM

good to hear that you are already addressing the concern much better to make it fast as you can because it would affect the coin progress and traders/investors will be send away because of some doubt good luck to you mate keep it up.

Well. We agree.
But i don't think that other currencies born in one day.
They just got money just showing a piece of PDF.

We are developing and improving project with time and keeping users updated Smiley
luxfilms

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:41:51 PM

Well. We agree.
But i don't think that other currencies born in one day.
They just got money just showing a piece of PDF.

We are developing and improving project with time and keeping users updated Smiley

It is true but trust is essential to attract serious investors with lots of money. If they do what they promise then we'll trusting and investing more and more slowly. The problem is that trading has become a tool to manipulate and mislead investors who trust themselves and put their money to make the project a reality. Because it is easier to deceive and confuse that create value. If we create value and trust and a collaborative environment then you can attract many investors to see that this is a different currency. Otherwise it will be a crazy kite up and down and ends on the floor. I still believe in this project. I'm waiting 1: That the minefield is working well and is transparent. 2- to destroy 30,000 and can confirm it is true. 3. That the wallet todadas work 100%.
luxfilms

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:50:08 PM

Total supply: 2,000,000 CMT
Available coins: 129,030 CMT
Current difficulty: 524.30
Hash rate: 225.01 MH/s
cmtcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:26:31 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 10:06:08 PM by cmtcoin

Hi everyone!

We released the new version of client wallet.
This version implements the Kimoto Gravity Well algorithm to calculate the difficulty every block.
Block time will be set to 2 minutes (after block 7000 will start using these settings)

Source code:
https://github.com/cmtcoin/wallet

We suggest to compile the wallet or wait the binary version that we are going to recompile for Windows, Mac OS and Linux
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:01:45 PM

Hi everyone!

We released the new version of client wallet.
This version implements the Kimoto Gravity Well algorithm to calculate the difficulty every block.
Block time will be set to 2 minutes (after block 7000 will start using these settings)

Source code:
https://github.com/cmtcoin/wallet

We suggest to compile the wallet or wait that we recompile the Windows, Mac OS and Linux
I was update my wallet,
Thanks Dev!
cmtcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:31:23 AM

Hi guys!!!

Here you can find the new wallets (update to fork difficulty on height 7000), you have to download it to keep things working:
https://cometcoin.com
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:48:32 AM

Hi guys!!!

Here you can find the new wallets (update to fork difficulty on height 7000), you have to download it to keep things working:
https://cometcoin.com

nice update hope this one work now hehhehe. good luck dev.
luxfilms

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:25:31 PM

I want to know if I miss this coin. And I seek to Invest Another. Or if we Conciar in CometCoin team.

Said the July 12 they were going to burn the CMT 30,000. Because they have not done? appreciate your response. My question is for my interest in the currency and its long-term benefit.

On the other hand a week ago send about 5 CMT as proof to the Web Wallet, why not let me remove it? That will happen with these coins?

And if instead of 5 were 5,000 or 20,000 and they were frozen? As you would have to wait to get my coins?

How do I install the Windows Wallet?

Minar some video for the currency?

For a massive adoption of the currency you need to attract users who do not know many computer, a mass of people who are not in Bitcointalk. And these people need to have a simple web wallet that works 100%. hope for tomorrow will launch Could we Get that. CREATE VALUE True. Create real trust. Thank you for the hard work of Team Cometcoin. Still remain confident that this coin will have good future. Thanks for Answer.

Google translate from Spanish
cmtcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:39:57 PM

I want to know if I miss this coin. And I seek to Invest Another. Or if we Conciar in CometCoin team.

Said the July 12 they were going to burn the CMT 30,000. Because they have not done? appreciate your response. My question is for my interest in the currency and its long-term benefit.

On the other hand a week ago send about 5 CMT as proof to the Web Wallet, why not let me remove it? That will happen with these coins?

And if instead of 5 were 5,000 or 20,000 and they were frozen? As you would have to wait to get my coins?

How do I install the Windows Wallet?

Minar some video for the currency?

For a massive adoption of the currency you need to attract users who do not know many computer, a mass of people who are not in Bitcointalk. And these people need to have a simple web wallet that works 100%. hope for tomorrow will launch Could we Get that. CREATE VALUE True. Create real trust. Thank you for the hard work of Team Cometcoin. Still remain confident that this coin will have good future. Thanks for Answer.

Google translate from Spanish

Hi,

we really appreciate your interest for Comet, the proof of burn will be released by:
https://icostart.com/Coin/CMT they will give communication through their twitter account: @ico_start

We just released a fix for blockchain that will start working from block height 7000, as now chain is on block 6914
After that period we launch the new platform that will include the new version of WebWallet (resolving that bug that sometimes don't let you to send away coins).
Every coin is safe, the only problem on chain right now is the send / receive long delay.

Within few days new easy platform will be online, and as soon as we reach block height 7000 the chain will be revamped and will create 1 block every 2 minutes.

We need high Hashrate right now, to get block 7000 as fast as possible!!

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:07:21 PM

I do hope some pool will help you out to get that one to finish will see the new update
and with the new revamp let us participate. good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
cmtcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:20:51 PM

I do hope some pool will help you out to get that one to finish will see the new update
and with the new revamp let us participate. good luck

You're absolutely right man. If one or more pool could help us to reach a good hashrate for few hours we could get out from this situation and stabilize blockchain.
After that we can go on developing and releasing Comet Platform.

The 30k coins burn: ICOSTART has 5 days holding period so they will burn exactly 29922 CMT on 17th July.
cmtcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:33:43 AM

We're going to C-CEX if we get enough votes

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=cmt

Message to miners and pools: we need some hashing power to get fast to height block 7000, if anyone interested we can give a bounty for the good of CMT owners and investors

Thank you everyone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: