Bitcoin Forum
April 10, 2024, 09:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How good are you at managing your money  (Read 51498 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2968
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:36:46 AM

if I may be honest I always spend all my salary to buy a certain item I like, yeah I'm very hard to control my desire to buy something, there is the suggestion that I was not too extravagant?
After reading this I have only one question - where do you hold all this things on which your spend all of your salary?
That is not so wise as I think. What will you do if you loose your work one day suddenly? I think you have to make some basis for such situation.
Yes I agree, he just didn't have any emergency money that can help him in that condition. I prefer like to save some part of my salary and spend the other part but not extravagantly.

That's a good way of saving and managing your money and make it a habit that every time you will receive your salary. Get a portion of it and deposit it to the bank instantly, so that when the times of emergency comes. You can pull a fund with it or if you want to, you can also use it in any investment that you wanted to invest.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:47:26 AM

Managing money is really hard especially to people like me that wants to buy anything that I want. When i had my first bitcoin i bought a phone. I changed it first to real money and bought it. And i think why didnt I invested it. Then i had an everyday facepalm everytime I remember that

That is right actually, for people like us it is really hard to manage money if we are willing to buy anything we want, like you i also did that thing, i used my bitcoins to buy a bike for myself but to be honest i really needed that, but still i want to save my bitcoins but every month i cash some of them out and spend on myself.

It is not a hard thing to manage money, because with my situation my budget for weekly expenses is not that even high.

Let's say my budget for 3 days is just $10 so how would you budget that? Since I'm not that very socialite person, I'm having a proper budgeting.

I'm setting aside up those things that I need to allocate my funds like fare and some meal allowances. Just don't get too cocky to buy everything you want.
$10 for 3 days? How did you able to manage it?Are you still eating on that amount? Saving and budgeting really helps so that you could able to manage your money well and could able to survive on daily living but that amount you mentioned seems too unbelievable to consider because its really to low and i cant imagine how you able to manage it. Expenses and bills are considered normal but on buying wants its not really ideal.

Actually yes, I'm still able to eat with that amount. Since I don't need to spend too much because my destinations are just a walk away.

Because I'm not focusing with the things that I want, I'm focusing more with the things that I need to spend to, like paying bills and everything.

I usually spend $3/day and of course with the help of some relatives and friends that surrounds for the food so I don't have to spend too much with it.

It helps a lot if you have relatives that can help in your needs like food or shelter. But if you will shoulder everything like mortgage, food, bills and insurance, it will be more challenging to manage your money. And I bet that 3$ a day will be harder to make ends meet.

Yes that's why I'm able to manage my money properly and I don't think too much for the budget in my daily meal because my relatives are helping with it.

As a matter of fact, I'm shouldering the expenses for our monthly bill and the money I used for paying it is with the money that I saved.

But still that is not a burden to me, so I was able to save money and manage my money in a nice manner.

Vires in Numeris
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:28:27 PM

if I may be honest I always spend all my salary to buy a certain item I like, yeah I'm very hard to control my desire to buy something, there is the suggestion that I was not too extravagant?

lol. it clearly shows that you are too extravagant because tend to spend all your salary just to buy some stuffs that you like well it's not bad at all because that is your choice and you get happiness whenever you are doing that but what is not good is you used to forget that you need manage your money and make a savings as it is necessary. if your salary is not enough or not too big we need to take it easy on spending our money for vices and some wants.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:18:21 PM

What are your money management capabilities need to be? If this amount at the level of wages per month, then special abilities do not need to have. And if there are more, then do not do without an accountant.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
salemon

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:51:31 PM

lol. it clearly shows that you are too extravagant because tend to spend all your salary just to buy some stuffs that you like well it's not bad at all because that is your choice and you get happiness whenever you are doing that but what is not good is you used to forget that you need manage your money and make a savings as it is necessary. if your salary is not enough or not too big we need to take it easy on spending our money for vices and some wants.
We need to try to understand what you need to live a normal life and not to buy different small stuff, without which you can do. This way you can save on more useful things.
Holly-Dolly

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:19:09 PM

To control your money and spending in general, it must first begin to control his wife, because she is the biggest expense item of the household budget.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:22:37 PM

What are your money management capabilities need to be? If this amount at the level of wages per month, then special abilities do not need to have. And if there are more, then do not do without an accountant.

An accountant is just a waste of money if you have an average earning per month because there is not much to count anyway.  But to properly manage your money, you must first point out the most important stuff to buy, then the next more important down to the least important.  But before that you should have removed 10% of the money for savings.  That way you can be able to save money and at the same time buy things that is needed in your household.
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 08:45:30 PM

An accountant is just a waste of money if you have an average earning per month because there is not much to count anyway.  But to properly manage your money, you must first point out the most important stuff to buy, then the next more important down to the least important.  But before that you should have removed 10% of the money for savings.  That way you can be able to save money and at the same time buy things that is needed in your household.
Budgeting is still the best for me that can save more than 10% in managing your money you should do budgeting to save more while buying important things to be smart to choose what you want to spend you money.. honestly here in my country we are not satisfied to buy some stuffs we are always asking for discount before we can buy. So if you are managing your money you should always do budgeting to get more percentage of savings that you can save in bitcoin..

Make crypto as your bank.
Orion25

Activity: 239

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:51:36 PM

There are times when a person does not even have enough of what he has earned. So ten percent simply do not leave with something. Of course, if there are other income and separately bitcoin, bitcoin that can be left for the future.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:54:48 PM

In the past this habit was just a wasting of my money for me and I preferred to save and invest in the future but now I realized that spending our money on our life is also beneficial and worthful to spend it on our family members as no one know about the future that will it be with us or not.
farl2web

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:22:03 PM

In the past this habit was just a wasting of my money for me and I preferred to save and invest in the future but now I realized that spending our money on our life is also beneficial and worthful to spend it on our family members as no one know about the future that will it be with us or not.
I wonder who is the salary enough to fully meet his family all necessary. It's fantastic. Although in different countries, different capabilities.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:51:03 PM

To control your money and spending in general, it must first begin to control his wife, because she is the biggest expense item of the household budget.

This comment is very hilarious but it has some sense but not universally. There are also wives that are good spenders and they are good in budgeting and home economics. But if your wife is not a wise spender then your budget is in crisis, even if you pray you will be financially short always. But we dont need to control our wives we must let them feel the importance of spending wisely but if efforts are useless then its out of my power to give opinion.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:45:34 PM

Mind blowing point out, You know wife is not biggest expense item, Actually, wife hold the house so that's why we think that our all money is using our wife, but in fact she use all money in house's item, not use the amount on herself.
Also about the thread, it is right, managing money is too difficult way. If i am talking about myself, than i only safe my pocket money and all my salary, i am using at home and in the end of month nothing left.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:41:10 AM

im not good when its all about on managing money because all my profit i putting it on something and investing on manythings. im always into spending all my money. idont know i think spending my money was my happiness but the half of my salary im putting it on bitcoin im investing it on itself because i know bitcoin will grow more next year.
boyptc

Activity: 2968
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:36:22 AM

im not good when its all about on managing money because all my profit i putting it on something and investing on manythings. im always into spending all my money. idont know i think spending my money was my happiness but the half of my salary im putting it on bitcoin im investing it on itself because i know bitcoin will grow more next year.

I would suggest friend that you should learn to save some of your money even though you are spending it into investments and important things. It is good that you have your own savings and you are not forgetting about it. But it seems that you are saving your money for invest with bitcoin which is good, but still it is good if you have your own savings.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:44:13 AM

I think it's wise to invest your free money in bitcoin. I also think it will grow. When you have place where to live and your costs are stabile where else to put money besides bitcoin?
stark101

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:15:43 PM

Actually im not really good in terms of managing money. If i have money, honestly i always spend some of it. Because sometimes managing our money can seem very complicated. To manage money well you have to learn simplify the process so you can keep your financial situation straight and easily understandable. But you dont have to be genius to keep your money organized and making sense.
In that way you need to learn the hard way to discipline yourself to manage your money very well. Do not wait for the time that you will experience a big problem and you will be in desperate need of money. That should thought by now and learn to save and minimize your spending.

Yes i know, being a person must know its limit and have his/her own control to every things most importantly when we manage our own money. Even now, i already experienced the things that must not experienced for a young age, and that things happened thought me some lessons that in every way, small or big things you must become mature enough. And today, i know that i've change.
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 05:57:22 PM

quote author=Vikingr link=topic=1478354.msg17092247#msg17092247 date=1480971288]
if I may be honest I always spend all my salary to buy a certain item I like, yeah I'm very hard to control my desire to buy something,
there is the suggestion that I was not too extravagant?
In the past this habit was just a wasting of my money for me and I
preferred to save and invest in the future but now I realized that spending
our money on our life is also beneficial and worthful to spend it on our family
members as no one know about the future that will it be with us or not.
[/quote]

This is everyone's challenge when you have big money in your hand, hard to control yourself on spending it, yet to be true with this spending money
with the family will is great than wasting it to something that is not reasonable.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1302
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 06:18:47 PM

Actually im not really good in terms of managing money. If i have money, honestly i always spend some of it. Because sometimes managing our money can seem very complicated. To manage money well you have to learn simplify the process so you can keep your financial situation straight and easily understandable. But you dont have to be genius to keep your money organized and making sense.
In that way you need to learn the hard way to discipline yourself to manage your money very well. Do not wait for the time that you will experience a big problem and you will be in desperate need of money. That should thought by now and learn to save and minimize your spending.

Yes i know, being a person must know its limit and have his/her own control to every things most importantly when we manage our own money. Even now, i already experienced the things that must not experienced for a young age, and that things happened thought me some lessons that in every way, small or big things you must become mature enough. And today, i know that i've change.
Managing your money is always depends to us if you are not saving and you are just spending that actually you don't really need it.
You will not be successful in the future.. for me i just saving my salary 10% like other said invest it into bitcoin and save it for a long time that can gives you dream in the future and maybe bitcoin will be more valuable in the future..
Also earning few bitcoins here and some task here is also help me to increase my bitcoin and hoping to have a business in the future..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:49:48 PM

I wonder who is the salary enough to fully meet his family all necessary. It's fantastic. Although in different countries, different capabilities.

I haven't done that before to buy the things that I want, because that is a total waste of time and you won't be able to save some of it. The best thing to do is you need to think about the certain things that you need not the wants because if you will prioritize it then for sure you will be able to meet your expected savings when you are going to forget about your wants.
Some time you can ignore your wishes specially when you have limited amount and cannot afford to buy all the things you need, but when have a decent income then it will be too difficult to control your self from buying things you wish even the unnecessary things.

So you need a good strategy to control yourself from purchasing such unnecessary things that you do not really need and can save some money for your better future and for your decedents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: