Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a mining buddy  (Read 2729 times)
battmann (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a student of programming and design.

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 05:09:39 AM

I am in a situation where im on triplemining, and I wanted to try it out but it turns out my hash rate is pathetic. I need someone to lend me some hashing power until I hit the payout and then quit that site. Is there anyone who can help me out a bit on this?

PM if you are seriously interested, I would be really grateful, and we can talk details.

thanks guys
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 05:13:26 AM

I'd consider it *IF* you hadn't tarnished the good name of my favorite comic book character.

battmann (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 05:15:41 AM

I'd consider it *IF* you hadn't tarnished the good name of my favorite comic book character.

Dude my last name is Batt, no joke. I also give cave tours as a summer job that i've had for 8 years. So i am a batt that works in a cave.
creativex

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 05:25:20 AM

Dude my last name is Batt, no joke. I also give cave tours as a summer job that i've had for 8 years. So i am a batt that works in a cave.

LOL That's GOLD! Grin

battmann (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 05:32:28 AM

LOL That's GOLD! Grin

Hahaha right? Then I tell them I live on Erie st, which I did, and then ask can you guess what my favorit holiday is?
Everyone: "Halloween! hahaha duh!"

Me: puzzled fave "No, christmas...you get presents."

So what do you say, can you help me out a bit bud?
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 05:34:40 AM

I liked you story, how many shares do u need?
battmann (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 05:37:45 AM

I just need some power put towards my pool

if you can help here is the info:

name: battmann_rudrigorc2

Pass: x

Host eu.triplemining.com

Port 8344
rudrigorc2
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 05:40:48 AM

Host eu.triplemining.com

Port 8344

Im sending 2.5ghz but before start I need to know when to stop.
battmann (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 05:45:23 AM

Host eu.triplemining.com

Port 8344

I am not completly sure, I will be watching it closely, is there a way I can contact you the minute you can stop, or do you want me to tell you right now on a guess?
rudrigorc2
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 05:52:39 AM

Host eu.triplemining.com

Port 8344

I am not completly sure, I will be watching it closely, is there a way I can contact you the minute you can stop, or do you want me to tell you right now on a guess?

connected , Im giving you 15 minutes. PMme after that. Smiley
battmann (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 05:53:35 AM

Host eu.triplemining.com

Port 8344

Okay I will right now, its at 200MH/s right now

connected , Im giving you 15 minutes. PMme after that. Smiley
rudrigorc2
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 05:56:23 AM

last block was found 4 days ago...oh man Cheesy
battmann (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 05:59:30 AM

last block was found 4 days ago...oh man Cheesy

What's that mean? Is that bad? I can offer a little compensation...
battmann (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 06:02:42 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2013, 06:27:41 AM by battmann

To anyone who can help me out with this I will send a personal postcard from Arizona, I have to visit my sick uncle and I am leaving for there tomorrow, the postcard will have an awesome personal sketch inside! Trust me it will be cool just PM me if you are kind enough to help Smiley

I just need to reach the 1BTC MIN and then i am DONE with the site. PM me for more details  Smiley
rudrigorc2
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 06:09:36 AM

so you are mining and you cant reach the minimum 0.01 btc to withdraw? that is the threshold I see here.
battmann (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 06:10:51 AM

I couldn't i was at like 2 MH/s

I put my min at 1BTC
rudrigorc2
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 06:12:28 AM

I put my min at 1BTC

LOL! Cheesy
battmann (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 06:14:39 AM

I put my min at 1BTC

LOL! Cheesy
suhutip i know lolol

@rudrigorc2 if you keep helping me try to reach 1BTC I will send you an awesome personal postcard from arizona with a sketch on the inside. PM me with some of your favorite things (anime, tv shows, whatever) and your address. It will be kinda cool to get in the mail, right?
rudrigorc2
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 06:22:52 AM

I put my min at 1BTC

LOL! Cheesy
suhutip i know lolol

@rudrigorc2 if you keep helping me try to reach 1BTC I will send you an awesome personal postcard from arizona with a sketch on the inside. PM me with some of your favorite things (anime, tv shows, whatever) and your address. It will be kinda cool to get in the mail, right?

man, just put it at 0.01 will make a lot easier to reach your goal
 Roll Eyes
battmann (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 06:25:03 AM

I put my min at 1BTC

LOL! Cheesy
suhutip i know lolol

Roll Eyes

I've made a commitment to 1 also, yours stopped 11 min ago Sad
creativex

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 06:28:08 AM

I put my min at 1BTC

LOL! Cheesy
suhutip i know lolol

Roll Eyes

Get a divorce bud. You're asking strangers to give you the equivalent of $33.

battmann (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 06:32:41 AM

I put my min at 1BTC

LOL! Cheesy
suhutip i know lolol

Roll Eyes

Get a divorce bud. You're asking strangers to give you the equivalent of $33.

Well I figured it would be cheaper than straight asking, also I am offering sketches in return for any help a kind person can give, if you want to check out an example of the sketches you will receive go to www.shitsstupid.com
battmann (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 07:06:57 PM

I am offering the domain www.wantfreebitco.in in exchange for hash power to be put towards my pool until my withdraw amount reaches a little over BTC1

if anyone is interested please PM me
mjc

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Available on Kindle

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2013, 10:58:34 PM

So the question I have not seen asked, is how much BTC do you currently have locked up there.  Since you are hashing as 2 MH/s  my guess is it is VERY small, like less than 0.005.  I would suggest you just walk away from it.

I hash 1.6 GH/s and I earn 0.23 / day  So I'm guessing you are at 0.00125 / day.  That means after about 2 or 3 days of mining you'd figured out the problem your having and realized that you are making less than a nickle a day.

Kindle : Bitcoin Step by Step (2nd Ed) : http://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Step-by-ebook/dp/B00A1CUQQU
Kindle : Bitcoin Mining Step by Step : http://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Step-by-ebook/dp/B00A1CUQQU
Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinStepByStep     Twitter : @BitcoinSbS
battmann (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 12:10:32 AM

So the question I have not seen asked, is how much BTC do you currently have locked up there.  Since you are hashing as 2 MH/s  my guess is it is VERY small, like less than 0.005.  I would suggest you just walk away from it.

I hash 1.6 GH/s and I earn 0.23 / day  So I'm guessing you are at 0.00125 / day.  That means after about 2 or 3 days of mining you'd figured out the problem your having and realized that you are making less than a nickle a day.

Hence, I need a little help. Also unfortunately I have been using an iMac from late 2009. If i didn't stop when I dis it might have fried my computer. Luckily a few people helped me out so im getting closer to the end of the commitment I made. I know it was stupid I was just interested in mining, and learned a lot from my mistakes.
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2013, 04:02:45 PM

So the question I have not seen asked, is how much BTC do you currently have locked up there.  Since you are hashing as 2 MH/s  my guess is it is VERY small, like less than 0.005.  I would suggest you just walk away from it.

I hash 1.6 GH/s and I earn 0.23 / day  So I'm guessing you are at 0.00125 / day.  That means after about 2 or 3 days of mining you'd figured out the problem your having and realized that you are making less than a nickle a day.

Hence, I need a little help. Also unfortunately I have been using an iMac from late 2009. If i didn't stop when I dis it might have fried my computer. Luckily a few people helped me out so im getting closer to the end of the commitment I made. I know it was stupid I was just interested in mining, and learned a lot from my mistakes.

I was thinking you had thousands of dollars on the line here. Then seeing such small amounts I'm terribly confused. If money that important and dear to people? I'm at the way bottom of the food chain. Live check by check and can't even pay all my bills on time some months and I could care less about money. I don't hoard it like most, I don't love it like most and even though I'm basically "poor" I'm not cheap either. Money just isn't important to me, so it makes it harder for me to understand a lot of things on a forum all about, well, money.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
battmann (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 07:20:51 PM

I was thinking you had thousands of dollars on the line here. Then seeing such small amounts I'm terribly confused. If money that important and dear to people? I'm at the way bottom of the food chain. Live check by check and can't even pay all my bills on time some months and I could care less about money. I don't hoard it like most, I don't love it like most and even though I'm basically "poor" I'm not cheap either. Money just isn't important to me, so it makes it harder for me to understand a lot of things on a forum all about, well, money.

? What lol why is this about money? My main post. Read it broski
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: