Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cex.io trustworthy?  (Read 1666 times)
otrkid70 (OP)

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:41:48 PM

Was looking to buy more BTC but not sure if Cex.io is trustworthy with all the information of proof they require pictures of you,license,bills etc.

Anyone have Experience with them?
Thanks
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:54:00 PM

Was looking to buy more BTC but not sure if Cex.io is trustworthy with all the information of proof they require pictures of you,license,bills etc.

Thanks

518 posts here and you dont know the answer to that question? I believe they are, but I dunno how securely they store all of that information.
otrkid70 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:20:03 AM

Thanks

518 posts here and you dont know the answer to that question? I believe they are, but I dunno how securely they store all of that information.

To correct you it's 2718++ posts. I deleted over 2000 posts and what does that have to do with the Question i posted? 

Just because one posts here doesn't mean they know about current/past scams.

I'm not sure why you even answered this question if you have no exp. with them But TY.
ps_jb

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:13:02 AM

Thanks

I used them in 2014 - after they stopped cloud mining I sold GHs and took BTCs out

All was smooth
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:20:58 AM

Thanks

To correct you it's 2718++ posts. I deleted over 2000 posts and what does that have to do with the Question i posted? 

Just because one posts here doesn't mean they know about current/past scams.

I'm not sure why you even answered this question if you have no exp. with them But TY.

Well I have an account there, and I have bought some coins from them, but I like coinbase better. But I do not "trade" bitcoin like a stock, so I imagine if thats what you do than cex is better in my opinion. But cex you can buy ethereum from so there is that too
bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:38:24 AM

They're compliant with regulations.
I've been using them for years...definitely legit.
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:50:17 AM

They have been around for years now, never heard a complaint about them yet, if you like their rates, you can try them.
Just a friendly advice, don't buy too much at once, devide your purchase on smaller ones so you won't lose much in case there is a problem.
otrkid70 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:17:35 AM

Thanks for the info. I guess this answers my Question.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: