Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COURIC - Backed by real poop!  (Read 3773 times)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 01:35:59 PM

This coin is dead before it launch,I think the dev just want to try how to run an altcoin before he launch a more serious one,this project is lucky if he can get 1 bitcoin worth of investment,I don't know either if this has a chance on exchange..

Team_COURIC (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:36:29 PM

A lot of hating already. Nice.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 03:42:08 PM

I knew this is for trial,why not come out with a better one and start with something that people can relate nobody wants to relate to something that is not nice on their nose ,if you are not serious why people will take you seriously..

Team_COURIC (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:46:27 PM

I knew this is for trial,why not come out with a better one and start with something that people can relate nobody wants to relate to something that is not nice on their nose ,if you are not serious why people will take you seriously..

Listen. You either buy this coin or you stay the fuck out of my thread.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 04:31:12 PM

I thought it's free who would buy a poop? why not try it for your self go on the street  and ask every one if you they want to buy a poop you store on your storage ,I'm sure you're going to get a smack on your face or they will have you eat your poop.. Cheesy

cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:52:24 PM

Oh shit. 
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:54:47 PM

Oh shit. 

Hey!

I've been trying to buy this coin/ turd... where do i send btc's  Huh

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:56:32 PM

This is a product / symptom of what we called cryptonatic syndrome. (Absurd ideas born from being a crypto enthusiast;)
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:18:22 AM

Can only the OP contribute to the assets backing the coin? If community members can contribute too, does it have to originate from humans? If not, maybe the community can enlist the help of a cattle rancher to contribute a shit load of assets.

Edit: Just read the OP again. It appears the community has to vote for a new inflator only in the event that the OP cannot fulfill his duties. I think this should be amended or changed now so anyone can contribute to the inflation of the asset. If we only have one inflator at a time, that will not be decentralized.
cannabanana

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:34:50 AM

I would only buy this caca with a trusted escrow.

Anyone want to hold this mans poop until I can get my bitcoin out of cold storage?

I would need confirmation of your possession of said poop before I send my bitcoin.
Ixbix

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:38:59 AM

Cool story.

Where do i send BTCS, i cant find the address anywhere  Roll Eyes
lol..
btw any airdrop?
cannabanana

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:06:23 AM

Cool story.

Where do i send BTCS, i cant find the address anywhere  Roll Eyes
lol..
btw any airdrop?

good idea on the airdrop.  Just dump them out the back hatch.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 02:37:48 AM

Can only the OP contribute to the assets backing the coin? If community bymembers can contribute too, does it have to originate from humans? If not, maybe the community can enlist the help of a cattle rancher to contribute a shit load of assets.

Edit: Just read the OP again. It appears the community has to vote for a new inflator only in the event that the OP cannot fulfill his duties. I think this should be amended or changed now so anyone can contribute to the inflation of the asset. If we only have one inflator at a time, that will not be decentralized.
Decentralized inflation are you joking, that would be like every bitcoin user could create his own coins.
I kknow this is a shit coin but its not that bad.

cannabanana

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:51:35 AM

I might vote this coin as most innovative of 2016.

Please, OP when is DAO launch?!?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:52:36 AM

Can only the OP contribute to the assets backing the coin? If community bymembers can contribute too, does it have to originate from humans? If not, maybe the community can enlist the help of a cattle rancher to contribute a shit load of assets.

Decentralized inflation are you joking, that would be like every bitcoin user could create his own coins.
I kknow this is a shit coin but its not that bad.

Every bitcoin user can participate in creating their own coins if they want. That's what mining is all about. With this coin, you'll just need to make sure you have the latest and greatest fiber supplements. You'll need to make sure that the assets you are creating are up to par. Not too dry and not too wet.  
loutchano

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 03:03:00 AM

why the people of this forum .. always speak ill of new projects and criticize the developers

if it is true that 85% of new coins are pure crap  ..

how many of you also you win many  btc  with shit coins  Huh

not everyone can compile or create a coin from 0

that is why there walletbuilders or similar web pages .. 

people with great ideas but without knowledge of programming have the opportunity make  some interesting.

cannabanana

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:37:51 AM

why the people of this forum .. always speak ill of new projects and criticize the developers

if it is true that 85% of new coins are pure crap  ..

how many of you also you win many  btc  with shit coins  Huh

people with great ideas but without knowledge of programming have the opportunity make  some interesting.

You must be from a country that does not understand what sarcasm or irony is.
loutchano

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 04:03:33 AM

people with great ideas but without knowledge of programming have the opportunity make  some interesting.

You must be from a country that does not understand what sarcasm or irony is.

of course always sarcasm   Wink

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 12:25:14 PM

if it is true that 85% of new coins are pure crap  ..

how many of you also you win many  btc  with shit coins  Huh

people with great ideas but without knowledge of programming have the opportunity make  some interesting.

So are you gonna support this coin and ignore the obvious and spend your hard earn bitcoin to buy this poop coin and tell your family and friends that you are very proud because you bought some one's poop..

cannabanana

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:10:25 PM

So are you gonna support this coin and ignore the obvious and spend your hard earn bitcoin to buy this poop coin and tell your family and friends that you are very proud because you bought some one's poop..

most likely their family and friends will set up their own inflation node and start saving for when this coin goes POdS.  Poop of delicious stake.   Gonna be HUGE!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: