Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:36:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EMPORIUM | Lisk Fork | Decentralized Marketplace | POW distribution now  (Read 13766 times)
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 09:09:02 AM

This is not a Lisk clone, everything that is related to this coin is just a general clone of normal coins.

It was clarified in the previous post that this coin isn't the lisk fork. It is a pretty unusual form of supply distribution but may be better than an overbought million dollar crowdfunding

Why is the topic titled "Lisk Fork" ?

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MaxMinersNet

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:12:44 AM

Here is a pool for you guys, ASIC compatible:

https://maxminers.net/empc
DonMarco

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:24:49 AM

Pool Hashrate
6,775.57 MH/s

Net Hashrate
14,246.64 MH/s

Difficulty

Est Next Difficulty
Change in 17 Blocks

Scam not scam but ppl mining

xcurry

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:25:07 AM

I understand termination -um, i understand Lisk fork, but why this crappy NavajoCoin design ?
gambino

Activity: 570

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:49:36 AM

It seems that some things needs to be cleared before moving on.

EmporiumCoin and Emporium are not the same.
Emporiumcoin was created to distribute the supply of Emporium(the upcoming lisk fork) with proof-of work since we didn't want to make another crowdsale. So here there is the other concern there is NO crowdsale
EmporiumCoin is NOT the Lisk fork

Emporium is the lisk fork that is not ready yet, but how could that be when Lisk wasn't even launched yet either

About premine: there is a 6.4% premine for development funding. I don't think that anybody really believes that without funding such a project can be conducted to success. There is no crowdsale/ico/ipo to fund the development only a small percent of premine.

Hope this clarifies a few things, even though the most part of this information is present in the OP too

I'm just curious, why you set premine of 6.4% now, but not when you make the Emporium, if you really will?
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 09:58:30 AM

Scam not scam but ppl mining

Yes, some people still mine because they're greedy. Pretty ignorant. Superb waste of resources mining worthless tokens.

About premine: there is a 6.4% premine for development funding. I don't think that anybody really believes that without funding such a project can be conducted to success. There is no crowdsale/ico/ipo to fund the development only a small percent of premine.

Post your main account and LinkedIn details ASAP

Nobody can trust an anonymous newbie account to properly use such a premine.
somacoin

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 10:26:02 AM

Take it eeeasy man . its not an ico or crowdsale or whatever. nobody holds a gun to your head to mine it or get involved. jeeeez

Newbies are possibly sucked into this just to find themselves robbed of their time and resources later on.

Not running an ICO but a large premine to dump on everyone is OP's scheme. Don't fall for it.

@OP Post your main account and LinkedIn details ASAP. Nobody can trust an anonymous newbie account to properly use such a premine.
davien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:30:35 AM

Take it eeeasy man . its not an ico or crowdsale or whatever. nobody holds a gun to your head to mine it or get involved. jeeeez

Poor people are sucked into this just to find themselves robbed of their time and resources later on.

Not running an ICO but a large premine to dump on everyone is OP's scheme. Don't fall for it.

It will never reach an exchange though. Nothing to worry too much about.

@OP Post your main account and LinkedIn details ASAP. Nobody can trust an anonymous newbie account to properly use such a premine.
By those huge resources you mean that $5 worth of electricity?
its everybodys own business if they mine it, buy it , trade it , etc.
 maan , go and troll somewhere else, we dont need such self made investigators and scambusters.

somacoin

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 10:33:32 AM

By those huge resources you mean that $5 worth of electricity?
its everybodys own business if they mine it, buy it , trade it , etc.
 maan , go and troll somewhere else, we dont need such self made investigators and scambusters.

I post where I wish, you can't stop me from destroying ridiculous scam attempts.

Here's another promising cryptocurrency for you davien: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1477561.0
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:37:58 AM

Rise is making a lisk fork and adding more features. Is this the second coin that is trying to do that?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
somacoin

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 10:40:31 AM

Rise is making a lisk fork and adding more features. Is this the second coin that is trying to do that?

RISE team members have their names, main accounts, public information posted, whereas this here is supposed to be a
slightly modified fork of Lisk
with a Newbie account anonymous founder and a 6400000 premine. Enjoy.
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:42:48 AM

It seems so however it's nice to see that at least this is not an ico but the distribution is somewhat strange.
What about devs anonymity if this really is going to be a deepweb market based on lisk probably it is better for them to stay anonymous
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:45:44 AM

Yes, with a Newbie account anonymous founder and a 6400000 premine. Enjoy.

Good point unless there is a proper reason why they are anonymous I'll stay clear, too risky. Nothing to stop them dumping the premine and moving on without consequence.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
somacoin

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 10:49:39 AM

What about devs anonymity if this really is going to be a deepweb market based on lisk probably it is better for them to stay anonymous

Where does it state deepweb marketplace?

Even if, the founder posts with a brand new newbie account and hides his main account. Undoubtably he has something to hide.
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:01:14 AM

Where does it state deepweb marketplace?

Even if, the founder posts with a brand new newbie account and hides his main account. Undoubtably he has something to hide.

Well what would be the purpose of a decentralized market that cannot be shut down is untraceable and anonymous?
There were even rumours that lisk is going to be a silkroad 3.0 thanks to it's ecosystem so personally i am glad that the blackmarket will get a place outside lisk and does not poisons it
somacoin

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 11:39:07 AM

Well what would be the purpose of a decentralized market that cannot be shut down is untraceable and anonymous?

To make money with a premine of 6400000 units. Probably wants to buy a new car.
gambino

Activity: 570

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:21:32 PM

If he make all he promised, there is nothing bad about buying new car or house, but why he made the premine now, but not when the real clone is ready?
Why you think that the developer should work for free?
I'm sure that you want to earn more than him without doing anything, but this just will not gonna happen.
somacoin

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 12:23:07 PM

I'm sure that you want to earn more than him without doing anything, but this just will not gonna happen.

No, I don't participate in this premine scheme. I'm just warning the newbies who don't know better.
galaxy

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:23:30 PM

You top the list of most posts in this topic, that you don't like. You can now see how you are unhealthy in some way now?

Deep

I mean interesting stuff when you really really think about it, ya know

Like whoa

somacoin

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 12:26:57 PM

You top the list of most posts in this topic, that you don't like. You can now see how you are unhealthy in some way now?
Deep
I mean interesting stuff when you really really think about it, ya know
Like whoa

The quantity of my posts in this topic express how much I'm willing to destroy impertinent anonymous premine scheme scam attempts.

- Anonymous Newbie Dev
- 2 Shiny Graphics
- X11 clone wallet
- 6.4% Premine
- Roadmap: "slightly modified fork of Lisk"

If you've ever learned your lesson from Bitcointalk...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: