Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [btc] Another low curve to flip for another Rising to 500$ ??  (Read 531 times)
mu77aL (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 01:12:36 AM

BTC

BTC is at this phase fixing and maybe Rising for an bigger price?
What do you guys think?

cheers
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:08:01 AM

This low dip also make me think buying more for short term as we may see another rise upto 500 and than a little drop like this, this is how natural trading curve works. Hope there will be no manipulation in the market.  Grin

I am holding all my coin which i bought when price was 390 around so still i am in profit in this dip.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:18:59 AM

This low dip also make me think buying more for short term as we may see another rise upto 500 and than a little drop like this, this is how natural trading curve works. Hope there will be no manipulation in the market.  Grin

I am holding all my coin which i bought when price was 390 around so still i am in profit in this dip.
The correction is good for the value, this means that they buywall is now at $440 and it hasn't been inflated beyond what people are willing to pay severely.

I'm glad I didn't buy anything at the peak, I would not want to be in a situation like this right now.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:34:51 AM

the price of bitcoin in decreasing, so i assume that the bitcoin price will not be higher than 500 within a short period depends on factors of development. beware of pump which will spread FUD, if that case you should not buy any bitcoin.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
~BitSy~

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:23:40 AM

From what I'm saying from the recent decrease that has showed today's lowest of 435, chances of this being another one of those market manipulations done by majority holders is very high and what they want is always profit from buying and selling at lowest and highest point respectively so in the future it's going to go up again.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:31:47 AM

the price of bitcoin in decreasing, so i assume that the bitcoin price will not be higher than 500 within a short period depends on factors of development. beware of pump which will spread FUD, if that case you should not buy any bitcoin.

I agree with you, 500 require a long time to achieve, as I saw a considerable decrease from $469 to $442 this indicates that we can not last long when the price rises, there is always a lot of people throw away in panic.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:33:47 AM

This low dip also make me think buying more for short term as we may see another rise upto 500 and than a little drop like this, this is how natural trading curve works. Hope there will be no manipulation in the market.  Grin

No manipulation? since in 2016 market on condition manipulation by big trader see the price stable around $400 for a long time. it's so weird i expect we get new investor to push the price up.
pleaseexplainagain

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:50:51 AM

This low dip also make me think buying more for short term as we may see another rise upto 500 and than a little drop like this, this is how natural trading curve works. Hope there will be no manipulation in the market.  Grin

No manipulation? since in 2016 market on condition manipulation by big trader see the price stable around $400 for a long time. it's so weird i expect we get new investor to push the price up.

My guess is the "price" of bitcoin is at any time about 90% speculation. And we have very sophisticated manipulators moving it around. It is neither good nor bad just a fact. the manipulators ability to influence the market at any time is greater than the possible market moving items eg halving, segwit etc.
So its real wild west territory - you can make it big or lose big depending on how much luck your timing is to when the manipulation happens. 
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:33:40 PM

I think the bitcoin price will stay below $500 for a few more weeks, or just before the halving time.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: