Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coin collector for free with key  (Read 16116 times)
tharani (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 09:51:26 AM

lol i don't know for sure , but that guy say's he made it and he also say's he's distributing it away lol.

it also show's developed by cyber_junkie, i really don't know his real intention's .

ok guy's i made a new post about dealing with the timer's in bitcoin faucets be sure to check that out too.

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted
CYB3R_JUNKI3

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 12:27:59 PM

@BitcoinSupremo
There is nothing malicious (or anything that shouldnt be) within CoinCollector, Im not about that and anyone who knows me will agree,
It was merely an experiment project that did better than expected lol

@tharani
Lol, not quite mate, i didnt "buy" it and distribute, I AM the developer of CoinCollector
and your right and wrong ... It is $1 on site, but free in a lot of other places Wink

"i am surprised the key still works, though myself."
I am aware of this particular key (and a few others doing the same) and it simply doesnt bother me,
The current price of $1 is because its a bit buggy due to the nature of the bot (infinitely looping) and free elsewhere for the same reason Wink

@kik1977
As i mentioned to BitcoinSupremo there really is nothing you should worry about inside the bot, although im not going to ask you to believe me,
if uncertain please feel free to run any 3rd party monitoring software and you will see EXACTLY what is happening when the bot is running, ..
nothing to hide here Smiley

@cjmoles
The virus total report will show these false positives simply because the bot is encrypted and includes an "auto updater"
both of these will ALWAYS flag antivirus reports,
and again as mentioned above "please feel free to run any 3rd party monitoring software and you will see EXACTLY what is happening when the bot is running, .. "

@7788bitcoin
It is both my friend, .. $1 on site, and free in about 10 places on the net Wink

------------

I was going to post CoinCollector here about 6 months ago but after reading a handful of threads about users slating bots and bot users I decided not to,
but with that said and reading this thread (and some similar) I will probably post it here Smiley

@EVERYONE else reading this,

A lot of the faucets do NOT work at the moment, but should still get some successful claims using the custom section,

Later today (or tomorrow depending on testing) CoinCollector V5 will be released, so anyone that has CoinCollector should get the update Smiley

Hope that helps and puts a few minds at rest,
Enjoy the rest of your weekends

Cheers
cүвεя_נυηкιε

tharani (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 01:10:20 PM

Cyber junkie don't take it serious,  people are just worried their computer will be infected by virus that is all.

Its good you dropped in and explained things and for the 1000th time i am a she. Smiley.

Drop in and explain things to people whenever you want.

Btw Cyberjunkie the software did not work for me , seems to have some bugs.

So how much does it make when all the faucets are running Huh

I gave up on it long time ago.

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: