Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Investment Type do you Prefer???  (Read 7823 times)
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:08:16 PM

There are so many investment program existing out there and i want to here the pulse of the people where they would prefer to invest and why. so other people here may knew that they can earn in different forms and different ways in online world.

Types of investments

1. Gambling - Chances to earn big in just an hour
2. Tradings - Need proper learnings and monitoring tp avoid lose.
3. Hyips - Ponzi Scheme And risky
4. Crownfunding - earn by gh and ph.

Which do you prefered investment above do you see  you can earn and why.
that 4 way to earn and grow our bitcoin are good,but i will never suggest gambling as good investement,beside gambling is harm on my religion,also gambling can wreck our life,its never be sastified if we won or get something from gambling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:16:34 PM

There are so many investment program existing out there and i want to here the pulse of the people where they would prefer to invest and why. so other people here may knew that they can earn in different forms and different ways in online world.

Types of investments

that 4 way to earn and grow our bitcoin are good,but i will never suggest gambling as good investement,beside gambling is harm on my religion,also gambling can wreck our life,its never be sastified if we won or get something from gambling.

If you are lucky then you can win it someday but depending only on gambling is really risky as you cannot win everytime, majority of times you will be on loosing end.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:22:44 PM

Types of investments

1. Gambling - Chances to earn big in just an hour My luck is totally bullshit, but still I try my luck sometimes.
2. Tradings - Need proper learnings and monitoring tp avoid lose. Still studying to learn the best skill.
3. Hyips - Ponzi Scheme And risky I love risky programs, as they can give you big money. So far I am success. I have my own strategy for Hyips.
4. Crownfunding - earn by gh and ph. Didn't tried yet, but I will join soon.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:44:07 AM

I will choose trading and gambling, because I can benefit a lot from both of them.
but for me over into fixed income trading, and gambling just for fun, but sometimes from gambling I can benefit greatly.

Yeah its just a matter of luck, if its your day then you can really win it big, though very risky as we don't know what will be the final outcome but can afford to take risk sometimes.

I am familiar with the risks of gambling, I've lost a lot in gambling. but the usual things, because I'm playing having fun and never spend money on gambling. so I felt I would never lose by gambling risk. because the main income always I save.

Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:57:59 AM

If I were to choose just one from those four mentioned, I'd have to go with trading as this is the one I'm most familiar with, and have some knowledge about. Different individuals would prefer different investments,  which depend on their risk-appetites. For me, if I'm going to try other stuff, I'm only going to risk what I can afford to lose.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:01:35 AM

If I were to choose just one from those four mentioned, I'd have to go with trading as this is the one I'm most familiar with, and have some knowledge about. Different individuals would prefer different investments,  which depend on their risk-appetites. For me, if I'm going to try other stuff, I'm only going to risk what I can afford to lose.

Trading is completely rigged all ur trades are publicly avaliable

and the exchange can artificial move the price to knock out ur

highs and lows, buying shares holding them and collecting the

dividends is the only way.

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:28:18 AM

I prefer to do trading than the other, gambling is the most dangerous investment, i lost the most at gambling
You not going to lose all if you invest in trading
I also would not prefer gambling because the chance is just way higher that you are going to lose all your money. If would suggest that you invest some in Bitcoins, I guarantee you that if you invest in it know you are going to make a profit over a couple of months.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:50:35 PM

I prefer to do trading than the other, gambling is the most dangerous investment, i lost the most at gambling
You not going to lose all if you invest in trading
I also would not prefer gambling because the chance is just way higher that you are going to lose all your money. If would suggest that you invest some in Bitcoins, I guarantee you that if you invest in it know you are going to make a profit over a couple of months.

Gambling is not an investment it is only game, where we win or lose.
I also not prefer to gambling to do it, if you have bitcoins so don't go anywhere just hold your bitcoins because it is precious time to save your bitcoins, because halving is coming and wait and use it and get the profit, and when halving finish, so that will be the time to do some investment. you can also do some trading. i believe both are best and easily you can get good profit from your bitcoins.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:21:19 PM

Making an investment in Bitcoin will be not that bad and that is because there are a lot of people that is going to have some Bitcoin so that is nice.
But the bad thing is that nobody will know what the value will be and that is the problem.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:43:22 PM

Types of investments

what i should use is the trading investment type because its the easiest one between these 4. And off course there is one i dont want to use at all the time and thats number 1 do not gamble with coins guys just dont.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:00:30 PM

I like to invest in Bitcoin because it is easy to understand and you do not have to do much at all. The only downfall is that it can take a while before you make money at some times but besides that everything is good. 
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:02:00 PM

Types of investments

I prefer trading and p2p loans and I am earning handsomely through these two methods till date.

However, can you please explain what crowdfunding is?? What do u mean by gh and ph?? Are you talking about cloud mining??

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:13:08 PM

Trading and Gambling. However if I want to go for trading, I would not go with bitcoin. Better to trade fiat and later convert to btc, specially because crypto is susceptible to manipulation and can be volatile even if you were able to make good decisions.
In my experience, bitcoin trading is far safer than Forex trading. Basically I was a Forex trader and I was not successful with my trading. But, my bitcoin trading are always profitable but it usually takes some long duration compared to Forex trading.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:30:49 PM

Trading for sure, cause i like to control my earnings, always better to know what you will get for sure. Gambling in this case is superbad, for lucky boys only.

Yipdard

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:31:45 PM

I think that I prefer trading.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:39:56 PM

Types of investments

Of all the investment options you mentioned,to me bitcoin trading is most trustworthy and can give good returns

Cuidler

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:53:00 PM

Gambling and Hyips definitively no. With trading you need proper experience and is also time consuming - thus you need invest more to make your time worth it. So the easiest is just invest by buying Bitcoin and hold longterm - any small investing is ok as it takes you no additional time once stored in cold wallet.

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:33:13 PM

Gambling and Hyips definitively no. With trading you need proper experience and is also time consuming - thus you need invest more to make your time worth it. So the easiest is just invest by buying Bitcoin and hold longterm - any small investing is ok as it takes you no additional time once stored in cold wallet.

If your richkid buying lot of bitcoins and wait for long time is very worth but what if you can only affor to buy 1 btc? I think you need this risky types of investment to earn and multiply your btc this investment types listed above is good if you have proper strat and be wise on your doings you can avoid lose if you reall mindful not to be greedy enough and wanting to earn big, i think the main reason people lose their money is thru their greedisness and dont have patience.

Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:39:39 PM

You have your own choices but if you will ask me,ill preffer between trading and gambling.Gambling tho it is risky you just need self control,it is easy to gain profit on gambling the hard thing is to stop gambling when you want more profit.I recommend trading also,because you can gain easy profits there if you will choose the right one to buy and sell.It is also good on HYIP but make sure and search infos for the site that you will invest in
Cuidler

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:12:20 PM

If your richkid buying lot of bitcoins and wait for long time is very worth but what if you can only affor to buy 1 btc? I think you need this risky types of investment to earn and multiply your btc this investment types listed above is good if you have proper strat and be wise on your doings you can avoid lose if you reall mindful not to be greedy enough and wanting to earn big, i think the main reason people lose their money is thru their greedisness and dont have patience.

I see the mindset. If you can afford to invest only small amount and preffer to retire or bust then you really have to make seriously risky moves with Gambling / Hyips. You can reduce the risk going bust if you invest a lot of your time as well, but I think it is not worth it with such small invested amounts because you could make much more with regular job and try your luck again instead. Spending too much time to grow very small investment is not very clever way to get rich I guess.

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: