Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:12:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICOO] ICO OpenLedger - THE OFFICIAL ICO PRE-LAUNCH TOKEN  (Read 39256 times)
tabali tigi

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 10:23:59 PM

This is absurd.  Anyone who wants to talk to me face to face, my Skype address is Larry.Christopher.Bates.

I am 33 years old.  I have been working since I was 15.  I will not stand by and be called a scammer by some faceless loser.  I have had my name publicly associated with projects in digital currency since 2014, and while Prozcoin was not successful, calling it a "scam", is slander. 

I currently work for Synereo, and have worked for Factom in the past.  I have worked in augmented reality, game design, psychology, and education over the past 10 years.  My life didn't start in 2014 in "cryptocurrency", so please if anyone is trying to learn about my accomplishments, they definitely aren't limited to academia, and also I have accomplished plenty in academia to warrant respect. 

I have no idea who thinks this type of behavior is acceptable in public forum, and I assume you only do it because you hide behind anonymity.

Chris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 10:53:44 PM

This is absurd.  Anyone who wants to talk to me face to face, my Skype address is Larry.Christopher.Bates.

I am 33 years old.  I have been working since I was 15.  I will not stand by and be called a scammer by some faceless loser.  I have had my name publicly associated with projects in digital currency since 2014, and while Prozcoin was not successful, calling it a "scam", is slander. 

I currently work for Synereo, and have worked for Factom in the past.  I have worked in augmented reality, game design, psychology, and education over the past 10 years.  My life didn't start in 2014 in "cryptocurrency", so please if anyone is trying to learn about my accomplishments, they definitely aren't limited to academia, and also I have accomplished plenty in academia to warrant respect. 

I have no idea who thinks this type of behavior is acceptable in public forum, and I assume you only do it because you hide behind anonymity.

Chris

you know what's absurd? calling people racist for no reason and trying to fish for sympathy to make up for your obvious scam you ran 2014-2015. you should know this forum better

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 10:58:50 PM

you know what's absurd? calling people racist for no reason and trying to fish for sympathy to make up for your obvious scam you ran 2014-2015. you should know this forum better

I am calling them racist, because you show me one white person that has two master's degrees and gets called a scammer?  This is pure racism.  There was no scam in 2014, 2015, or ever, and to allude to such is libel and defamation. 

Chris

yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 10:59:39 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 11:36:26 PM by yvv

This is absurd.  Anyone who wants to talk to me face to face, my Skype address is Larry.Christopher.Bates.

I am 33 years old.  I have been working since I was 15.  I will not stand by and be called a scammer by some faceless loser.  I have had my name publicly associated with projects in digital currency since 2014, and while Prozcoin was not successful, calling it a "scam", is slander.  

I currently work for Synereo, and have worked for Factom in the past.  I have worked in augmented reality, game design, psychology, and education over the past 10 years.  My life didn't start in 2014 in "cryptocurrency", so please if anyone is trying to learn about my accomplishments, they definitely aren't limited to academia, and also I have accomplished plenty in academia to warrant respect.  

Chris

Your talking is real absurd.

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 11:02:59 PM

I am calling them racist, because you show me one white person that has two master's degrees and gets called a scammer?  This is pure racism.  There was no scam in 2014, 2015, or ever, and to allude to such is libel and defamation. 

Chris

your twisted logic is getting funnier by the minute.

mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:03:35 PM

Chris

I don't care what projects you work on or who you think you are.  You are just another scammer to me.

I don't find it acceptable for someone to hide behind race and cry racism when it's a lie.  You should be ashamed.  

Like 90% of the people here I have anonymous account.  If you are stupid enough to use your real identity for your scams that's your problem.  You will stand by and be called a scammer because you are.  Now don't you have an appointment with your slander attorney?  Better not be late.

I will not stand by and be scammed by a scammer and just forget about it.  It isn't the money.  It is principle.  Your attitude and arrogance is bigger than your intelligence.  Nobody cares who you think you are.  You are just another nobody important only to yourself.  All you do is brag about yourself.  That is sign of very insecure and weak person.  

Cheers!

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 11:09:17 PM

]
I don't care what projects you work on or who you think you are.  You are just another scammer to me.

I don't find it acceptable for someone to hide behind race and cry racism when it's a lie.  You should be ashamed.  

Like 90% of the people here I have anonymous account.  If you are stupid enough to use your real identity for your scams that's your problem.  You will stand by and be called a scammer because you are.  Now don't you have an appointment with your slander attorney?  Better not be late.

I will not stand by and be scammed by a scammer and just forget about it.  It isn't the money.  It is principle.  Your attitude and arrogance is bigger than your intelligence.  Nobody cares who you think you are.  You are just another nobody important only to yourself.  All you do is brag about yourself.  That is sign of very insecure and weak person.  

Cheers!

What is weak is that you hide behind anonymity to try and bring down a person you don't know for whatever reason.  It seems you have something against your brother in law that you are trying to take out on me.  I don't know your brother in law, and maybe he needs to learn some things about blue collar work, but you don't know me either.  I have done roofing, flooring, and electrical work, because I have more experience than you can put on a resume.  

I won't let some faceless person tarnish my name with baseless insults.  

We don't need your money, now leave.  You are not wanted here.  It is funny to see someone hiding behind anonymity talk about being insecure.

Chris

yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 11:35:43 PM

I have done roofing, flooring, and electrical work

Me too. I am not black or white, I am red. And I call your token a bullshit. Am I racist?

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:23:45 AM

Where do I buy some of this shit coin?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 12:30:25 AM

to make btc.

That's good.  Call me bum, say people are racist when no poster mentioned race.  Just ways to change subject from fact that you are a scammer with Chris Bates.  Old tactic not fooling anyone.

I have already contacted a slander lawyer, so every time you call me a "scammer" publicly it will serve against you.  

This is absurd that a black man with two master's degrees, proficient in 6 coding languages, worked with Factom and Synereo, worked in Augmented reality, worked in neuroimaging, gets called a "scammer" because your mind is too small to entertain a black man being able to do anything.

It is sick that you feel the need to harass and slander me, and you are a sad individual.

Anyone who cares to read my writings on digital currency or look at my work history can look at the following links:

https://indiana.academia.edu/ChrisBates
https://www.linkedin.com/in/larry-c-bates-99452594

It is unacceptable to have to deal with this kind of slander simply because a racist has a problem with my skin color.

Chris

I think this would be great if it were true. Any "slander lawyer" agreeing to take your case would likely scam you out of your ill-gotten gains because an honest one would know you have no chance. Unfortunately you probably just made it up.

redhero

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:36:03 AM

marked
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:40:40 AM

]

Cheers!

What is weak is that you hide behind anonymity to try and bring down a person you don't know for whatever reason.  It seems you have something against your brother in law that you are trying to take out on me.  I don't know your brother in law, and maybe he needs to learn some things about blue collar work, but you don't know me either.  I have done roofing, flooring, and electrical work, because I have more experience than you can put on a resume.  

We don't need your money, now leave.  You are not wanted here.  It is funny to see someone hiding behind anonymity talk about being insecure.

Chris

Still changing the subject of the fact that you're a scammer.  Now it has to do with my brother in law.  I mention him because he runs around giving speeches and brags about degrees just like you when he actually doesn't do anything important.

You won't be getting anymore of my money if you need it or don't.  It is not up to you if I am wanted or not.  Maybe you should leave crypto because all you offer is scams.

In the email I post you told me the prozcoin wallet would be ready in a couple days.   It never was and that is one of the reasons prozcoin failed.  How is that not a lie to tell me it would be ready in a couple days when you never had a wallet or plans for one.  People wanted a wallet like you promised and you just said soon, soon, soon.  Then you post a link to mastercoin wallet which was not prozcoin wallet.  Then you couldn't be bother to compile for Windows users.  You wonder why prozcoin failed.  Because you are idiot scammer and people figured that out.  The shit website you claim cost $12000 was garbage.  You raised 56 btc for doing nothing but pretending you were important.  

Do not worry about your name because it is already shit.  If you were anybody important you wouldn't be here scamming for btc.

The racism claim you made is disgusting.  There is much racism but people don't listen to complaints because people like you making false claims.  It is like cry wolf.  After awhile nobody listens.  You use your being black as a weapon.  If things are not your way you claim it is because you are black.  I'm part black to.  I would never make false claims and accuse others of racism for sympathy.  It is wrong and disgusting.  Why do you play the race card?  You didn't expect that I was minority also did you?  You must feel like a fool.

You are insecure, little man.  You did this.  You have that.  You are great.   All about you and how great you think you are.  That gives you no right to scam people.  There is word for people like you.  The word is narcissist.

Narcissistic personality disorder

is a personality disorder, characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy for others.[1] People with the disorder often come across as arrogant, callous, and envious, and tend to be exploitative in their interpersonal relationships. They can be excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. As a personality disorder, those with NPD generally have poor insight into their condition and may not acknowledge that their behavior causes problems for others or for themselves.

You need to seek help.

Cheers!

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
redhero

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:24:08 AM

what are you talking about ? have it relation with the ICOO project?
why do we need to invest ICOO token? It seem offical only want to give 60%*60% =36% reward to the ICOO invester? the others they want to share it to others? why do we need invest ICO through ICOO, It seem we should directly invest into ICOs but not ICOO.
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:31:10 AM

All of the projects affiliated with this "conglomerate" ---- ahem.,.... scam..... --- Are still in ICO phase and none have a solid track record of producing profits.. This is a good idea....BUT and ill list these reasons out:

1- A picture and a name is not adequate vetting for someone asking for money the third time in a row, and still no finished product.
2- OpenLedgers UI is absolutely shit. Get away from it if you want success... try to listen now.... the second time this has come up.
3- Chris Bates, is already engaged on a different project, why the hell bring him into another HUGE project now? Bitland is still in ICO phase.... this makes no sense.  

Love the idea, but forreal... scope IN and be successful once so people have more trust in you. Stop trying to take on the whole financial industry at once. Small win =  lighter load along the way.  Thats software development brother.
twinkletoes007

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:49:35 AM

Anybody that has been around knows Ronnny Boesing is Not a scammer. Very well known and respected. Note how the same guys shit on all the new threads. Over compensating for of some other inadequacy....

Just saw a thread where a guy said etherium is a scam. Are you guys for real???
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 05:59:37 AM

Anybody that has been around knows Ronnny Boesing is Not a scammer. Very well known and respected. Note how the same guys shit on all the new threads. Over compensating for of some other inadequacy....

I agree, ronny the ceo of CCEDK is honest and not scamming, at least to my knowledge.

The whole tantrum in this thread is about the scum they let in the house.

twinkletoes007

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:07:22 AM

I agree, ronny the ceo of CCEDK is honest and not scamming, at least to my knowledge.

The whole tantrum in this thread is about the scum they let in the house.

Wishing you much success Mr. Boesing.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:18:25 AM

You don't have to let some faceless person tarnish your name - you're doing a great job tarnishing it yourself  Undecided

The baseless accusations of racism, narcissistic ego-boosting, especially this continued instigation of a childish argument, does NOT help your case...

A billion degrees and job backgrounds can't make up for a lack of professionalism.

Thank you for bringing this to light, hopefully I'm not the only one who saved some money by reading this thread.
bitbitch

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:21:44 AM

is it just me or is this offering...a convoluted proposition?

i've never seen such a complicated percentages structure. so many points of potential failure. how do i make a valid investment assessment of risk verses reward?
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 09:20:09 AM

I was supposed to get a call to be on this board but no word so far about anything. Seems like Christopher Bates (bit.land) will be on it however spreading his time between the bit.land project and the open ledger project.  Roll Eyes

No idea that an ICO was being run either.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: