Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to [Suspicious link removed]?  (Read 704 times)
Websiteservice10 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:39:46 PM

I got few BTC's and I need to doulbe them please guied me. I not newbie to btc so don't even try to scam me Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 10:57:10 PM

I got few BTC's and I need to doulbe them please guied me. I not newbie to btc so don't even try to scam me Smiley

The link that you posted on the tittle has been removed, anyway, actually it's hard to make any good investement unless you try to trade on exchanges like trading bitcoin for fiat and vise versa, also you can try investing/trading in altcoins and sell them higher after a certain of time.

grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:08:21 AM

i agree on the last post. you will not be scam in trading. but i cant recommend alt coin trading. theres a lot of scam coin. just try forex and find a broker. i suggest 0anda for broker. pm me you want to be guided.  Smiley
prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:27:56 AM

just advice, if u have lot money i suggest to buy some hardminer for hard mining, with that u will never get "scam". dont do hyip and double bitcoin program or similar. and trading is the best way to double your bitcoin i think...

Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:54:00 AM

i agree on the last post. you will not be scam in trading. but i cant recommend alt coin trading. theres a lot of scam coin. just try forex and find a broker. i suggest 0anda for broker. pm me you want to be guided.  Smiley

altcoin is the best trading in my opinion but not the all altcoins are good. you should have some experience and skills. and you should know that which altcoin is better and you should select which one. as you said in OP you are not actually a newbie in bitcoin. then I think you know which altcoin is exist for longest time. and which altcoin growing fastest then others..
Forex Trading is also a Good choice but need more experiences. do proper research before starting
quintiilieo

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:24:14 AM

Hmm if that is few bitcoin and ypu want to double it. Try to risk it in gambling games like bitsler, bustabit, primedice, fortune jack but if you want to double your money try to risk in Hyip site but im not sure if you can double it or your money will gone. But i can give you a tip if the doubler site is new and it is running for 24 hours less, invest in that site it is the best time to invest there.

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:00:20 AM

If you are not a newbie then you probably know that there is no special method which allows you safe double your BTC fast and easy.
If you want to invest in high profit investment then will have to risk - simple as that.
Or you can wait patiently and accumulate your btc in a slow safe manner. The choice is yours.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:57:47 PM

What sort of website was in the title, that got removed?

If you aren't a newbie, why would you post a 'suspicious link' in the title of a thread about how to 'double a few BTC's'?

The only legitimate way to 'double your BTC' is through smart trading/investing.  You can instantly double your btc through gambling, but most sites aren't really fair, despite their claims of 'provably fair! we swear!'

My advice:  if you're creating a website (it seems like you need developers), make something good and profit that way (through ads or service fees).  Create a site that offers something in need, so people use it Smiley
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:21:51 AM

I think he was trying to promote a phishing site or a ponzi scam, it's the new hip way to scam, come asking for investment advice and mention a suspiscious link in the conversation to make people curious about it and visit it, some of them will fall in the trap, I've seen it done in many ways, thankfully here the link is removed so no temptation.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:38:17 AM

I could offer or suggest a way to double your coins in 100 days max not less, if anyone tells you that they can double your money in less
Than 100 days know for sure they are scamming you.

🖤😏
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: