Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:02:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin be surpassed by Ethereum???  (Read 3282 times)
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

No, don't worry. If the first position is easily exceeded. Then the industry will be very confusing. This is not conducive to the growth of the industry. So Ethereum does not exceed Bitcoin.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

People need to stop with this kind of speculations, this is nonsense, and we always knew that it is almost impossible to make ethereum surpass bitcoin, because it will never happen.

blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

Bitcoin won't be surpassed with ether both the currencies grow one to one  in parrel   both the coins are revolutionary the blockchain in the form of payments and smart contracts
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

It won't happen in this year for sure. But in the future, nobody knows because if ETH get it's momentum, I won't be surprise if ETH will compete BTC , one day.

Personally to see it happen, all crypto must take people's heart to invest !
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

ethereum can be a threat to bitcoin in terms of price because now the price of ethereum will still go on and grow. but the bitcoin position is now one of the best coins in crypto and will continue to grow tall. so this can not be accurately predicted.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

I have bought some Ethereum a while back ago and already doubled my investment. Ethereum price has been growing a lot and there's already a lot of people saying that Ethereum will be the next momentum currency.

What do you guys think? Should I hold some more?
It will never be happen, the ethereum won' surpass the greatness and popularity of bitcoin but their is chance for that it way too far for now to happen because even though the bitcoin isn't in good condition it is still the most popular and most valuable coin in the market.
bitgogo123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

Ethereum is indeed a very good cryptocurrency, and its performance is very good now, but we have neglected its recognition. Ethereum is now limited to the application of the encryption market, but Bitcoin has already been used in life. This Ethereum cannot be replaced at present!
boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

Support. But the question is so old that now I wonder how much money you have received and at what point out of the market? At the peak of $ 1,300 this year? If so, you're good.

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

Ethereum is much more flexible than bitcoin and not only as an investment asset, it can be used as a token for smart, decentralised applications and also is used as a platform for posting new ICOs. The coin also currently has a market capital of $52 billion.
Bitcoin however being the pionner of all the cryptocurrencies has the first mover advantage and is more widely accepted in the financial market. Hence, though Ethereum has a lot of potential, it will take years for the coin to aurpass Bitcoin.
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

I have bought some Ethereum a while back ago and already doubled my investment. Ethereum price has been growing a lot and there's already a lot of people saying that Ethereum will be the next momentum currency.

What do you guys think? Should I hold some more?
It could very well be. I think very soon Ethereum will grow in price. This price may be several times higher than the price that we see on coinmarketcap.

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

I really think so, Bitcoin will be surpassed by Ethereum , that's why I am holding it. I don't know when it will happen, butin case sharding will be implemented, it's not a big deal and like in 2 years ETH will become 1st one
stiucsib86

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:21:23 PM

Hard. Bitcoin is built with scarcity in mind, while Ether has no fixed supply. Think of it as gold vs water.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

Bitcoin cannot be surpassed by any cryptocurrency within two years. Why? First of all, other cryptocurrencies are limited to applications in the market and cannot be used in life (Bitcoin has achieved this). Even if a good cryptocurrency is trying to achieve this step, then promotion and promotion will take a lot of time. It takes a long time to get everyone's approval! 2-3 years!
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:53:47 AM

You are better able to hold ethereum again, because now the price is also cheap, your rice will be more profitable in the future, because ethereum is also very popular many ICO projects that use eth, sebagia their address.
xiaodongcun

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

Yes, I think Bitcoin will be overtaken by Ethereum after two years. Many projects are now in Ethereum.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:06:47 AM

Of course yes, especially now when price is low, because in next months price probably will growth. People predict 1000 dollars until end of this year so do not wait and buy as much as you can.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

I am very surprised why so many people have such ideas? Don't you think you are stupid? Ethereum transcends Bitcoin? Go ahead and dream. What do you think? It's really stupid.
There is no guarantee that bitcoin will continue to be number # 1, remember that there are hundreds of tokens and continue to grow so as to make ethereum usage continue to increase, ethereum daily transactions keep increasing and getting closer to bitcoin so it is natural if one day eth beat bitcoin.
hides120

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

No coin can exceed Bitcoin. Even this judgment is not there. Are you still a senior member?
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:42:39 PM

Yes, it's over Ethereum can overtake bitcoin and this event is very close. Vitalik Buterin recently reported about new developments that will be implemented in Ethereum and I think this event will greatly affect the price of this token.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

Yes, it's over Ethereum can overtake bitcoin and this event is very close. Vitalik Buterin recently reported about new developments that will be implemented in Ethereum and I think this event will greatly affect the price of this token.

even after those developments ethereum can not surpass or overtake bitcoin . bitcoin controls the market , with its each movement market can be pumped or dumped . while ethereum price will only affect a few alts . bitcoin acts like fuel of crypto it is the power source . also check the dominance of bitcoin and other coins .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: