Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment opportunities right now  (Read 163 times)
lakimens (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:23:41 AM

I am looking to invest into Peculium and SelfKey, I think these will be good.
I am invested into CrowdHolding and it's looking good.
What ICO do you think will flourish?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:18:08 AM

You should check eztoken, and rentberry, as well Fast Invest ICO looks great
Laya Varghese

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:34:03 AM

Go for Boon Coin.It is the first artificial intelligence powered job marketplace without any service fee. The ICO sale will end within 4 days. You can register now and get 10% bonus. learn more here: https://boon.vc/
Crytpozer0

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:38:09 AM

Hi guys

In my opinion Daneel is the next best upcoming ico. Daneel is an intelligent personal assistant based on “Watson”, the most powerful Artificial Intelligence in the fields of Natural Language and Data and Emotional Analysis. It is great for people who just gettint started in the big crypto world and also for people who are in it already.

Daneel does several things including:
-Collect, aggregate, analyse and ensure reliability of all information
-Analyse the emotions of the market
-Define the trust rating of a cryptocurrency
-Access a detailed analysis report for a cryptocurrency
-manage and follow live portfolio
-full report on coin

And more!!

Already have a partnership in IBM

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:43:28 AM

I haven't heard of the first two and I will have a look but I am a big fan of Crowdholding and been following them for a while. Recently they have picked up the traction that the project deserves. I really think these guys will be pretty big in the next year if they get the right startups on their platform. And I expect them to close their ICO in the next 24 hours.

https://ico.crowdholding.com

There are many ICO;'s right now and this link https://ico.crowdholding.com is laso one of my references. Also check the ICO rating and ICO bench they ahve useful infos too.

Open for Campaigns
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

Well you are talking about Peculium in there, for me, it is one of the biggest ICO's that have ever been created. I have already invested a lot of money in there, and i think that it can easily make a x10, or a x20 in a few months from now. This is the most promising project that has ever existed.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:30:37 AM

I read about Peculium signed an agreement with Google on the joint research of programs for the development of artificial intelligence.
Therefore, probably Peculium has serious intentions and can bring a high income.

Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

SelfKey seems to have ended the fundraising. Am I remember wrong? I recommend that you focus on two other projects, experty.io and wepower, both of which are highly popular of telegram.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:49:51 AM

I am looking to invest into Peculium and SelfKey, I think these will be good.
I am invested into CrowdHolding and it's looking good.
What ICO do you think will flourish?

Every ICO has the same chance to become bigger but we can only predict, real market is mystery. I don't invest with ICO, only into btc, eth and ripple. About ICO, I try GVT and FLIXXO. For me, those ICO has brilliant concept and clear roadmap and today's got very good price. I never heard about Peculium and Selfkey but as long your analyze say " worth ", keep going and good luck to you.

UZIzzzz

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:53:29 AM

You can pay attention to the FortKnoxster project, and I've invested most of my money in FortKnoxster, and I think this project could be the next telegram. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

I am a big fan of Crowdholding I don't know the other two.

Also heard of Fortknoxster, they look pretty sweet. I found both of the ICO's on a recent video about most underrated ICO's running right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUsEy4zfDFw&t=4s
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

Well you are talking about Peculium in there, for me, it is one of the biggest ICO's that have ever been created. I have already invested a lot of money in there, and i think that it can easily make a x10, or a x20 in a few months from now. This is the most promising project that has ever existed.

That project is growing really fast, acting fast with that ICO is a neat method to making money on it.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
pocketart

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:54:54 AM

I am personally investing in IUNGO right now.
Think of it as a hotspot sharing platform on the blockchain that allows people to open up public hotspots and get rewarded with tokens for it.
Tokens can also be used to purchase premium internet access (when you go traveling)

Here is my ICO sign up referral link: http://wallet.iungo.network/Referal/8fd57526-4d96-43cc-af3c-0b894b352547

Here is their official bitcointalk thread. Do your own research.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2196784.0

lakimens (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

I saw all of these and the one I like most is Daneel, Boon also looks good.
Daneel should be good, because it is made to make money, and people follow the money.

All in all, I am still gonna invest in SelfKey and Peculium, I like them the most.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: