Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:30:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitfloor cash deposits just went from 1% to 5.5%?  (Read 1179 times)
wtfvanity (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 05:57:43 PM

And their site still says 1%. When did this fee go up? And why hasn't bitfloor changed their notice?

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shtylman

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 01:17:16 AM

And their site still says 1%. When did this fee go up? And why hasn't bitfloor changed their notice?

BitFloor does not charge any fees for cash deposits. All fees are charged by LocalTill, which is a third party processor. There are no hidden fees. I will update the notice for clarity. Thank you for the feedback.
wtfvanity (OP)

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 01:27:20 PM

BitFloor does not charge any fees for cash deposits. All fees are charged by LocalTill, which is a third party processor. There are no hidden fees. I will update the notice for clarity. Thank you for the feedback.

Sorry for the wording. It is the fee charged by LocalTill that increased. It seems to be variable however ranging from 3 to 5.5 percent. Does the fee change with the amount? Or is it somewhat random?

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 06:28:58 PM

Roman,

When are you going to address the held coins issue?

As a constructive suggestion, I would propose that you offer credits above your fee schedule that transfer held coins into real bitcoins for users who conduct transactions on Bitfloor.

This would help get your liquidity up, and show that you actually intend to make good on your obligations.
RandomQ

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:04:50 AM

I really don't expect LocalTill to be around very much longer.

Formed 12/12

Not Registered as a MSB with BofA

Not Registered as a MSB with State of New York

Not Registered with FinCen

I was going to use there services in the future until I found out they aren't a MSB.

I expect that they will Shutdown by FinCen if they don't have an application on file.

(All information above was provided by LocalTill, B Of A, State of New York, and FinCen)

For full Disclosure I'm in the process of MSB and FinCen applications

BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:16:22 AM

I really don't expect LocalTill to be around very much longer.

Formed 12/12

Not Registered as a MSB with BofA

Not Registered as a MSB with State of New York

Not Registered with FinCen

I was going to use there services in the future until I found out they aren't a MSB.

I expect that they will Shutdown by FinCen if they don't have an application on file.

(All information above was provided by LocalTill, B Of A, State of New York, and FinCen)

For full Disclosure I'm in the process of MSB and FinCen applications

whats that costing you lol

RandomQ

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:19:31 AM

whats that costing you lol

A little bit of Money  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: