Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Wallet Time Boys and Girls! (Free 0.001 BTC to the first 5)  (Read 885 times)
Xpod78 (OP)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:46:34 PM

Believe the last guy that did this type of give away,was just working the membership for trust and a bigger scam.
Let me go look and see if I can find it...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1360268.0

Found it..WOot!

Think a member before that as well but not sure,its a common way to establish ones self in the community quickly.

Believe what you want, I do these giveaways because I in general like helping people and giving; the bitcoin community as a whole is skeptical of anything anyone does that does not benefit themselves becaus3 they thing they're working and angle, surely there can be no good hearted person in all this forum? Wrong, I don't so this for trust I do thsee for fun and because I enjoy it.
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:49:37 PM

is the give away still open? or im just too late for it,
and besides why a member with negative feedbacks to this kind of offer?
I have negative feedback due to my review of a site called 10bit and also the fact that I asked for a loan without realizing that paypal wasn't a valid collateral,  even though I withdrew my request I was branded as a thief l, I do these give aways in a way to soften the community, the bitcoin community as a whole is very skeptical and cruel of each other,  I hope theverything give aways give people a little more hope in humanity rather than making the first assumption that all the other guy wants to do is rip you off and run away with your money.

Bro, I'd advise you to create a new account.
It would be much easier for you.

Just a tip.
Ahh... maybe.. after I finish these pending deals I might have to do that
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:07:50 PM

Believe the last guy that did this type of give away,was just working the membership for trust and a bigger scam.

Found it..WOot!

Think a member before that as well but not sure,its a common way to establish ones self in the community quickly.

Believe what you want, I do these giveaways because I in general like helping people and giving; the bitcoin community as a whole is skeptical of anything anyone does that does not benefit themselves becaus3 they thing they're working and angle, surely there can be no good hearted person in all this forum? Wrong, I don't so this for trust I do thsee for fun and because I enjoy it.

My statement was more a observation as this promo triggered the memory of that guy is all.
No a indictment against you for donating to the forum,I actually posted till I noticed I miscounted and was 6th and deleted my post to keep things clear.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:49:59 AM

Found it..WOot!

My statement was more a observation as this promo triggered the memory of that guy is all.
No a indictment against you for donating to the forum,I actually posted till I noticed I miscounted and was 6th and deleted my post to keep things clear.

Ahh okay, thank you.
shinjo

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:15:25 AM

I think am late for giveaway . Still thanks
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: