Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2019, 12:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Shift To A Cashless Society Is Snowballing  (Read 799 times)
Ziskinberg

Activity: 1288
Merit: 527

CyberDice - Best Bitcoin Dice Game

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:12:29 AM

Great news for consumers?

You mean every transaction is tracked and accounted for and when cash is eliminated and your bank is about to fall over you cant withdraw anything and have to sit back and watch your wealth be stolen due to bail in laws.

Things are going exectly to plan for elite who will soon totaly own your ass, not conforming - bank account suspended and your fucked.

I agree that a cashless society holds the serious danger of total financial surveillance / control / slavery. However for this dystopia to become reality it is essential that the state / the banks actually control the digital flow of money.

With Bitcoin there is still hope that electronic money could remain privately controlled and fully fungible without the possibility of restrictions by the state. But for Bitcoin to remain free private electronic cash it will be imperative that improved privacy features will be deployed in the near future that make filtering / blacklisting of transactions impossible.

Of course people could still find a way around if all money is under government control, which could mean informally using precious metal coins again.

ya.ya.yo!

This world is a better place to live if we go cashless, by saying it we should adopt bitcoin because the blockchain gives us the privilege to transact with transparency, with its decentralization feature this is new and the masses will benefit because we cannot be controlled by the government or any institution to have our information at them, we need to anonymous to avoid crimes in the community when our information are leaked. Support bitcoins for a better world.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
The Pharmacist
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 3006

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:22:23 AM

My contributions to my change jar have been increasing as of late.  I realize we're moving toward being cashless but I'm not totally looking forward to it. I agree that losing the anonymity is a very bad thing.   And talk about devaluing money.  The bits and bytes have no intrinsic value whatsoever.   Not even collector's value.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.