Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮 Looking for a game designer for an unconventional game !  (Read 981 times)
kickbit (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 05:51:33 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2016, 07:23:16 PM by kickbit

Hi everyone! 🕹

We're conducting an experiment and developing a new model of a game.
For this purpose we need a person who would:
- be experienced in bitcoins and was familiar with crypto
- generate cool ideas
- had experience in developing games and game mechanics

there's no need to code anything. We have a great team and have both good tech developers and designers.
Ideally this is a job just for the very cause and the eternal glory in our subtitles:) but if you want to gain sth more from it, just let me know the conditions on which you would be ready to help the project. All details will be in PM, but if you have some more questions feel free to ask them here.

Thanks for attention.

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:59:34 PM

What kind of your game?
It's game for simple graphic game or the game need quality high art?
kickbit (OP)

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 07:20:50 PM

What kind of your game?
It's game for simple graphic game or the game need quality high art?

It wouldn't be a 3d-shooter Smiley But the game would have nice and stylish art. It should be 2d-graphic game.

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:22:29 PM

May I ask about the programming languages / Game engines you are going to use ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kickbit (OP)

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 07:26:35 PM

Mostly it would be JS. And some backend technologies (not php Smiley )
We will not use any Flash/Unity engines. Only HTML5/Canvas/WebGL Smiley

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:32:58 PM

Doubt that it matters since its mentioned in the OP you're not going to write codes or such.I'm assuming its Unity though.@OP I'd be much interested in generating "cool" ideas and I have a sound knowledge of cryptocurrencies too .As far as game developments is concerned,I know a thing or two but not enough to write a game from scratch.Since I won't be coding that should do,right?
kickbit (OP)

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 08:40:59 PM

Doubt that it matters since its mentioned in the OP you're not going to write codes or such.I'm assuming its Unity though.@OP I'd be much interested in generating "cool" ideas and I have a sound knowledge of cryptocurrencies too .As far as game developments is concerned,I know a thing or two but not enough to write a game from scratch.Since I won't be coding that should do,right?

Yes, we're looking for a guy who can produce cool ideas for games. And this ideas should based on crypto.
Coding is not a problem, we have skilled developers.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:02:18 AM

I'm not sure how big are you willing to make this project , and I'm not sure if you can fully write the game with WebGL and what you mentioned because something may require some advanced stuff like Unity or Unreal engines.

So my idea is to make an MMORPG for mining bitcoin , users have characters on the games (and they can meet each others = multiplayer) and they should buy mining equipment's to mine obviously (using in-game currency that you should decide how they will get it on the first place) ... or without buying real miners , they should go to the mine and mine them with their hands . this is just the basic idea and since you said it should be related to crypto I guess that's the only logical idea .

In the other hand , I can give you other idea or give you more details about the above idea but I should understand what are you looking to get after making this game ? I mean are you willing to make it Free-to-play ? gain some profit like faucets etc ... ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kickbit (OP)

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 04:24:35 PM

I'm not sure how big are you willing to make this project , and I'm not sure if you can fully write the game with WebGL and what you mentioned because something may require some advanced stuff like Unity or Unreal engines.

So my idea is to make an MMORPG for mining bitcoin , users have characters on the games (and they can meet each others = multiplayer) and they should buy mining equipment's to mine obviously (using in-game currency that you should decide how they will get it on the first place) ... or without buying real miners , they should go to the mine and mine them with their hands . this is just the basic idea and since you said it should be related to crypto I guess that's the only logical idea .

In the other hand , I can give you other idea or give you more details about the above idea but I should understand what are you looking to get after making this game ? I mean are you willing to make it Free-to-play ? gain some profit like faucets etc ... ?

Maybe, I was misunderstood.
The core idea is ready. We're looking for a person who could help us implement it (not coding or design) - improve gaming models and ideas, texts (jokes about crypto for example) etc.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: