Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beautiful Furnished Villa for Sale in Dominican Republic for just 3,400 BTC!  (Read 3247 times)
sebicas (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2013, 08:18:10 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2013, 12:35:45 AM by sebicas

THE PROPERTY WAS SOLD! BUT UNFORTUNATLY NOT FOR BITCOINS Sad

*** ESCROW WILL BE USED FOR THE TRANSACTION / THIS IS NOT A SCAM or FAKE AD ***

We are selling our beautiful vacation villa in Punta Cana, because we can't keep it anymore.

The villa is located just 2.5 km away from the beach in a private community and just about 15 minutes from the Punta Cana airport.

It is a quiet place located behind IFA Resort & Spa.
Location of the complex in Google Maps: http://goo.gl/p8ThR

Our villa has 3 bedrooms. Two of them with Queen Size beds (one of them in suite) and the third with 2 single beds.
The 3 bedrooms have air conditioning and ceiling fans.

We have swimming pool, restaurant, club house and free access to IFA facilities at the beach!!! It's the only residential that has this free access! So, you have beach chairs and bathrooms to use at the beach!

The place is amazing!!!! And very, very comfortable!!

You can see some photos of the Villa at:
http://www.facebook.com/villasdelsol.bavaro/photos_albums

The villa can be rented, we have a website online dedicated to this purpose. We have an administrator that takes care of everything for our guests and can be 100% trusted.

Advantages:

* Market price of the Villa furnished $175,000, you'll get it only for 3,400 BTC or $120,000
* The villa comes completely furnished ($30,000 value)
* Great location, just 2.5 km away from one of the most beautiful beaches in the world
* The villa can be used as an investment as well as a vacation home. Everything is already in place, website, administrator, etc
* Very low maintenance fees
* Free access to IFA facilities at the beach. So, you have beach chairs and bathrooms to use at the beach! For the people that don't know about Punta Cana, you need a pass to be able to go to the beach, as most beaches are private and can only be accessed from the hotels

--------------------------------

Financial Situation of the Villa

Important: This was a pre-construction purchase, we have a Purchase Agreement and Full Legal Title will be issue to the buyer. Everything can be verified with the developer, bank and/or lawyers.

We bought the villa 6 years ago for a total price of $150,000 but we never got title of the property. A few years after that, the developer didn't payback the loan to the bank and the bank took the property.

Now, the bank sold the whole complex to a new developer owner and the new developer is willing to give us title if he pay an additional $68,000.-.

So we are willing to sell the Villa for just BTC 3,400 ( Approximately $120,000.- ) as at this time, part of that money will be used to pay the $68,000.- requested by the new developer, since we don't have the money to pay and we think is a great opportunity for someone else.

This is not a scam whatsoever, the developer, the bank and the lawyers are the middle of this matter. Once the money is paid ( we could use escrow ) , the new owner will have the title of the property and all the legal rights. Everything can be verified by the potential buyers and we can do an escrow until all the process is finished.

If you are interested or have any question, please let me know.

Thanks!

Here is my Bitcoin-OTC ranking, if somebody want to check it:
http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=sebicas
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 08:31:02 PM

Huh? No title? What kind of paperwork you got to prove ownership?
fabrizziop

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 08:47:47 PM

He has done transactions of about 100 PPUSD, so he must be legit /s
BTC4Amazon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2013, 08:53:57 PM

He has done transactions of about 100 PPUSD, so he must be legit /s

No offense but the only person I would send that many BTC to here would be theymos.
And having <50 Post count doesnt make you a reputable person for 120k deal
sebicas (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2013, 08:56:21 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2013, 09:50:30 PM by sebicas

The new developer, will issue the title if we pay $68.000. So legal title WILL be issue to the buyer.
We have a full executed purchase agreement, something very usual when you buy property at pre-construction.

Developer is selling a brand new unit at the same development for $150.000.- ( Unfurnished )

No offense but the only person I would send that many BTC to here would be theymos.
And having <50 Post count doesnt make you a reputable person for 120k deal

No offense taken, as mentioned on the ad, we will be using an escrow, of course I don't expect to be trusted with that much money.
sebicas (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2013, 04:00:51 AM

We bought the villa 6 years ago for a total price of $150,000 but we never got title of the property. A few years after that, the developer didn't payback the loan to the bank and the bank took the property.

So what did you get for your $150,000?

If the developer had the land seized by the bank for non-payment then the bank owns the property. If another developer then purchased the land, then they own the land. You're asking $120,000 for something you don't own but can purchase for $68,000?

Am I correct?

No, you are not correct. The bottom line is buyer will get FULL LEGAL TITLE

This is a amazing opportunity, first time a client is willing to accept full price in BTC for a property, that is why I posted here...
Once the buyer gets title of the property it can be easily re-sold for at least $160K or even more if willing to wait 1 or 2 years.

Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 11:53:42 AM

Wow.

If this one is actually sold for BTC it would be a real milestone.

I'm sadly to poor for this  Embarrassed

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 06:55:34 PM

Now, the bank sold the whole complex to a new developer owner and the new developer is willing to give us title if he pay an additional $68,000.-.

Please confirm the following three facts because I want to make sure before I buy the villa:

1. You got ripped off for $150,000 and do not have the title to this property and are not connected to this property in any legal way.
2. Your saying that the new guy -- who is a real estate developer -- is willing to sell it to you for less than half of what it's worth.
3. You haven't found anyone who will take this deal for six years.

Do I have that straight?
sebicas (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 09:00:07 AM

Please confirm the following three facts because I want to make sure before I buy the villa:

1. You got ripped off for $150,000 and do not have the title to this property and are not connected to this property in any legal way.
2. Your saying that the new guy -- who is a real estate developer -- is willing to sell it to you for less than half of what it's worth.
3. You haven't found anyone who will take this deal for six years.

Do I have that straight?

1. The legal connection is a pre-construction purchase contract.
2. New developer made a deal with bank that will give title to current owners for the indicated amount.
3. This happend just 2 weeks ago, because there was no change to obtain title before, is was not possible to sell it.

This type of things are very usual in the Real Estate Market, especially with the Real Estate Crash of 2008.
gdsl

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Al Berg

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 12:05:39 PM

This is not a scam whatsoever, the developer, the bank and the lawyers are the middle of this matter. Once the money is paid ( we could use escrow ) , the new owner will have the title of the property and all the legal rights. Everything can be verified by the potential buyers and we can do an escrow until all the process is finished.

Stating that something isn't a scam makes my hairs stand on end.

ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 01:38:14 PM

ripoff if you go to DR You'll find a house for like 5000 dollars

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
sebicas (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 12:38:26 AM

ripoff if you go to DR You'll find a house for like 5000 dollars

You are right! It has a little problem with water leaks, but endeed you can find a house for $5000!

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 10:16:26 PM

Hey! It was supposed to be sunny in the Dominican Republic! God damn it! Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: