Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Write something about Shopawl on this thread and Win a drone  (Read 973 times)
sudwtf

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:34:31 PM

I was very skeptical of Shopawl.com; However, I have placed an order and it was completely legitimate. Specifically, i purchased http://www.banggood.com/Hubsan-X4-H502E-With-720P-HD-Camera-GPS-Altitude-Mode-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1037297.html at a cost of 0.1588 BTC which took 14 days to arrive to Louisiana, USA from China.  I have already placed a second order which is still in transit. 

There is a ~$300 limit to ordering through Shopawl.com

At the time of this writing, it seems Shopawl has processed approximately 200 orders.  I am very pleased with the process; however, do not expect instant-ordering.  Shopawl will survey your order, then provide you with an invoice within about 24 hours. Upon both payment and verification (via you entering the transaction ID), they will then manually order the item(s) and ship to the address in your Shopawl.com account.  You will then receive an email that they have placed your order.  Banggood will take a couple days to send shopawl tracking information and they will email that info to you also.  Tracking updates seems to be delayed at least 2 days on the independent tracking website.  But once it gets to the USA, USPS services are updated in a timely manner.  I suggest creating a USPS.com account to automatically send you updates on package tracking.

So my verdict is that they are trustworthy.  I don't know the exact fee on my first order, but i believe it was only 2%, but no more than 4%.  My second order was 6% because I ordered an item that was on sale and i was told shopawl's partner-fee was increased for the on-sale item.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: