Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️ [banned mixer] — FAST, SECURE and RELIABLE BITCOIN MIXER (Since 2016) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 47876 times)
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 127

Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:08:48 AM

Yes, it was one of the minor changes during the last updates, so we didn't even announce it. We decided to lower the minimum amount to allow people test the service with small amounts before start to use it regularly. We have decreased the minimum mixing amount 10 times and 0.001 BTC is now stated in the FAQ and on the mixing form as well.

I just noticed with the letter of guarantee today,
minimum amount of 0.001 BTC per single transaction and maximum amount of 2006.64 BTC total.
It says minimum 0.001 btc per single transaction. We can mix 0.001 btc now? or Is 0.01 btc still the minimum amount to mix?

It seems you are very attentive!) Thank you for the interest in our work!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:26:50 PM

We have tried twitter only for promoting and it seems to be not so efficient. We consider this forum thread as the main announcement channel. However, we would post announcement via twitter too - it seems to be the good idea for announcement channel without any water and discussions. Thanks!

Follow us on twitter.com/cryptomixer!
Following this and seems like many have already started following cryptomixer on twitter.

Yes, it was one of the minor changes during the last updates, so we didn't even announce it. We decided to lower the minimum amount to allow people test the service with small amounts before start to use it regularly. We have decreased the minimum mixing amount 10 times and 0.001 BTC is now stated in the FAQ and on the mixing form as well.

This is nice so that now even new people can try what actually mixing bitcoin means showing them how mixing can improve anonymity of their transaction. Good step....
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:14:53 PM

Hey [banned mixer], do u guys have cloudflare protection?
It is good against ddos attacks and guarantees a higher uptime.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:33:18 PM

I just noticed with the letter of guarantee today,
minimum amount of 0.001 BTC per single transaction and maximum amount of 2006.64 BTC total.
It says minimum 0.001 btc per single transaction. We can mix 0.001 btc now? or Is 0.01 btc still the minimum amount to mix?

It seems you are very attentive!) Thank you for the interest in our work!

Great. Lowering the minimum amount for mixing will encourage more people to use mixing services to secure their transaction. Most people make small transactions for reasons so it will really be helpful that you have implemented it.

I'm checking the site everytime you announce an update on the site. I'm excited to follow every changes and seeing the service improves more makes me trust it even more. Cheesy
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:51:52 PM

Hey [banned mixer], do u guys have cloudflare protection?
It is good against ddos attacks and guarantees a higher uptime.
I am sure they have it already. because protection is very important for these type of sites who is responsible for thousands of dollars every day.
and if they don't have the protection they must implement the cloudflare protection to protect the site against ddos.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:18:23 AM

-snip-
Follow us on twitter.com/cryptomixer!
Now following you.
Any future plan to promote cryptomixer via twitter campaign ?
It is another effective way of promoting your mixing services to both crypto people and rest of the world.
GregH37
Legendary

Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:03:48 AM

Hello Cryptomixer. Glad to see everything is going just great and the mixing service achieving new milestones everyday.
well, I want to ask a question. do you guys have plan to add other altcoin mixing feature? it would be really nice if you add a feature to mix altcoins also, like dogecoin, litecoin. peercoin and other big alts.

Daisy14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:50:42 AM

I know this might sound dumb, but can someone please explain why we need coin mixers in this blockchain technology, is it possible for someone to intercept your transaction?
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:13:04 AM

I know this might sound dumb, but can someone please explain why we need coin mixers in this blockchain technology, is it possible for someone to intercept your transaction?
The commons reasons, it makes we keep be anonymous so we must mix our bitcoin, stores who accept bitcoin can track your bitcoin from your bitcoin wallet. I hope you can understand.
jacee
Legendary

Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:43:28 PM

The commons reasons, it makes we keep be anonymous so we must mix our bitcoin, stores who accept bitcoin can track your bitcoin from your bitcoin wallet. I hope you can understand.
Another reason why is because they want to wash their bitcoin or cleanse it. For example, In my case, If I am accepting a fund from a gambling site I will mix it beore it goes to my wallet because I don't want a trace that the bitcoin came from a gambling site. It is also can be called as anonimity.
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:20:23 AM

Hi Guys!

Some news of the week:
  • We have been included onto BitcoinWiki with the article about ]https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/[banned mixer]. [banned mixer] is now one of the BitcoinWiki authors and preparing articles on core understanding of mixing technologies.
  • We have started a Review Campaign for Bloggers with BTC revenue and material prize. Check it out if you are interested in writing or would like to start to write.
  • Next week we would have our website updated with some minor bugfixes and service improvements. Still working on speed optimization...

Thanks to all who gave their feedback here or via support@[banned mixer]!
mobnepal
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:49:06 AM

Mixing is not neccessary to secure your bitcoin wallet/address it is to make your transaction anonymous. This become quite important if you are trying to use bitcoin you get gambling in sites where bitcoin related to any gambling activity is prohibited like with coinbase. After mixing it will be hard for anyone or any service to know the source of your bitcoin. Mixing gives more anonymity, you can search about how actually bitcoin mixing works or you can also check here: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mixing_service
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:48:33 PM

NEWS

The Coin Telegraph has posted an article about bitcoin mixers — Bitcoin Mixer: How to Secure Your Identity. [banned mixer] is also mentioned in comparison with other mixers. Also you can find some insider information disclosure Wink
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:10:58 PM

NEWS

The Coin Telegraph has posted an article about bitcoin mixers — Bitcoin Mixer: How to Secure Your Identity. [banned mixer] is also mentioned in comparison with other mixers. Also you can find some insider information disclosure Wink

I enjoyed reading the article, didn't know that the website is responsive for mobile phones and reading this: "CryptoMixer is rather different from Bitmixer; it has a mobile version of the website and an attractive affiliate program. It is also preparing to launch an Altcoin mixing feature." I'm curious to know which altcoin will be the first one to be listed in CryptoMixer.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:46:24 AM

NEWS

Wow, basically the article is about cryptomixer comparing to other mixers like bitmixer. I like to heard that cryptomixer have a mobile friendly version also. you guys really doing so much efforts.

I enjoyed reading the article, didn't know that the website is responsive for mobile phones and reading this: "CryptoMixer is rather different from Bitmixer; it has a mobile version of the website and an attractive affiliate program. It is also preparing to launch an Altcoin mixing feature." I'm curious to know which altcoin will be the first one to be listed in CryptoMixer.
I believe the coins must be a valuable and an old coin which is in market for long time.
if owner still thinking about this I suggest him to use
Etherium. etheium being used in cryptocurrenies than others.

but if you consider to more then one altcoin then it would be even better.
mobnepal
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:04:26 PM

Supporting altcoin also for mixing can be a mindblowing idea as i have not seen other mixing services offering this. First alts that gonna be supported for mixing may be ETH and ETC because they have high daily transaction/exchanging volume and also volume stays pretty constant daily.
GregH37
Legendary

Merit: 1037

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:15:22 AM

Just want to share this article about cryptomixer I've found while browsing on the web:
http://bitcoin-catcher.com/cryptomixer-new-concept-among-bitcoin-security-systems/

after reading this nice review of cryptomixer. I realize how important rule playing cryptomixer for secure bitcoin users identifications.
and the other thing is bloggers and webmasters is writing about cryptomixer which is a great thing for cryptomixer. a lot of bitcoin users will refer to cryptomixer through these sites.
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:47:32 AM

RELEASE NOTE

When you use [banned mixer] for the first time, you get the CryptoMixer code. It is displayed on the status page. When you use this code later, it ensures that your previous transaction will never be mixed with the new ones. To have the maximum level of security you should use it every time you mix your coins!

To promote this feature we decided to introduce the new feature in this release. Now there is one more reason to use CryptoMixer code — /fees.html]it also gives you discount on service commission. Your personal discount is calculated according to amount you have already mixed. To say it easy: more you mix less you pay!

It's good time to bookmark the website. Stay secure and protect your privacy with ][banned mixer]!
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:06:15 AM

RELEASE NOTE

When you use [banned mixer] for the first time, you get the CryptoMixer code. It is displayed on the status page. When you use this code later, it ensures that your previous transaction will never be mixed with the new ones. To have the maximum level of security you should use it every time you mix your coins!

To promote this feature we decided to introduce the new feature in this release. Now there is one more reason to use CryptoMixer code — /fees.html]it also gives you discount on service commission. Your personal discount is calculated according to amount you have already mixed. To say it easy: more you mix less you pay!

It's good time to bookmark the website. Stay secure and protect your privacy with ][banned mixer]!
Thank you so much for your updating informations and i am always watching for stay new update and new fitures from the service.
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:50:33 PM

RELEASE NOTE

Hi Guys,

Today we have published the new release with some bugs fixes, including the bug with the personal discount that some of you have been reporting during last two weeks since the previous update was published. Also this release includes the rework on almost all the text content of the website. It would be nice if you take a look and report if you find any mistakes. If you would have any issues, kindly let us know here or via support@[banned mixer]

Best regards!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: