Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:04:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️ [banned mixer] — FAST, SECURE and RELIABLE BITCOIN MIXER (Since 2016) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 47876 times)
jeffi447

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 08:08:51 AM

Update: He wrote me on Monday., i confirmed the address. Currently i have still no refund.
I will keep you updated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benesiaxd

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 02:03:52 PM

I have been 100% refunded!

I will remove all my negative previous posts about CryptoMxier.io in this forum.

The next time someone comes up with this company, I want to tell him something like this.

There is no company like this one.

VERY THANK YOU
jeffi447

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 04:47:07 PM

100% refunded! I will remove all my negative previous posts about CryptoMxier.io in this forum. Thank you [banned mixer]
kiikii09

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 08:14:02 AM

I've received a 100% refund. Deleted all my comments above.

A note for everyone mixing in the future, always double check the signing address before mixing.
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 127

Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 06:17:05 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2021, 01:10:45 PM by CryptoMixer.io

SECURITY REPORT

We were investigating issues where users reported the wrong signing address on our website. All of this users reported that they were on our website and their connection was secured by the fake SSL-certificate. All incidents were grouped by dates March 16-17 and April 19-20. The Letters of Guarantee of this users had the same fake signing addresses listed below:

• 1CrypMixUKiXduy6J42nEzm4Z9CpJuXptS (March 16-17)
  • 1CrypMix3194qKbmZBeM2TRxgBu1gorrB4 (April 19-20)

While the original signing address was generated back in 2016 and has never changed:

• 1CrypMixXWtTjYGCM5ZJmyQYP1Y39P7aLM (bookmark this very address if you are reading this)

To make it clear:

• our servers were not hacked or compromised;
  • the operations of our customers did not fall into third hands;
  • this attack affected only those users who have got the fake signing address.

To understand what have happen to this users and how to avoid it for yourself, kindly read further.

Background

The Internet is a global network in enabling any connected host, identified by its unique IP address, to talk to any other, anywhere in the world. This is achieved by passing data from one router to another, repeatedly moving each packet closer to its destination. To do this, each router must be regularly supplied with up-to-date routing tables. At the global level, individual IP addresses are grouped together into "prefixes".

These prefixes are originated, or owned by an autonomous systems (AS) - groups of networks that operate under a single external routing policy.  For example, Sprint, Verizon, and AT&T each are an AS. Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) is the standard routing protocol used to exchange information about IP routing between autonomous systems.

Each AS uses BGP to advertise prefixes that it can deliver traffic to. For example, if the network prefix 192.0.2.0/24 , then that AS will advertise to its provider(s) and/or peer(s) that it can deliver any traffic destined for 192.0.2.0/24.

The problem is, by default the BGP protocol is designed to trust all route announcements sent by peers, and only few ISPs rigorously enforce checks on BGP sessions through security extensions available for BGP, and third-party route DB resources.

What is BGP hijacking?

BGP hijacking can occur deliberately or by accident in one of several ways:

• An AS announces that it originates a prefix that it does not actually originate.
  • An AS announces a more specific prefix than what may be announced by the true originating AS.
  • An AS announces that it can route traffic to the hijacked AS through a shorter route than is already available, regardless of whether or not the route actually exists.

Common to these ways is their disruption of the normal routing of the network: packets end up being forwarded towards the wrong part of the network and then are found at the mercy of the offending AS. When an AS announces a route to IP prefixes that it does not actually control, this announcement, can spread and be added to routing tables in BGP routers across the Internet. It would be like claiming territory if there were no local government to verify and enforce property deeds.

Typically ISPs filter BGP traffic, allowing BGP advertisements from their downstream networks to contain only valid IP space. However, a history of hijacking incidents shows this is not always the case. There have been many examples of deliberate BGP hijacking:

What happened to our users?

During our investigation, we have found out that on the dates corresponding to the incidents one of the AS was broadcasting to BGP the fake route for our servers network and that route was used by some of ISPs (you can click diagrams for details).  

This way attackers rerouted HTTP-traffic to their servers, deceived the verification system of the global Certification Authority (CA) lettercrypt.org and issued a fake Domain Validation (DV) certificate, and were able to send the victims HTTPS-traffic to their servers either.  

It may seem surprising that the operator of a large network or group of networks, many of which are ISPs, would brazenly undertake such malicious activity. But considering that by some counts there are now over 80,000 autonomous systems globally, it is not surprising that some would be untrustworthy.

How to defend yourself?

Because BGP is built on the assumption that interconnected networks are telling the truth about which IP addresses they own, BGP hijacking is nearly impossible to stop at one moment. Though security extensions such as Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) are available for BGP, are still not widely deployed and adoption will takes time. It is very important to understand that the clear Internet infrastructure is dramatically insecure. You can face it both in cryptocurrency and the fiat worlds.

What you can do to make sure that the Letter of Guarantee has been generated not by third side, besides bookmarking our signing address and checking the signature, is to check the signing address provided in the Letter of Guarantee on the blockchain explorer. Our original signing address has been generated back in 2016 and has 32 pages of donation transactions on about 40 BTC in total and has never changed:

You will easily see if it is the freshly new generated address of scammers, like this one:

What will happen to victims of this incident?

We value our customers and their trust very high and do not want to leave them as victims in this situation. During coming days we will contact affected users and offer them an option to compensate the lost funds. We are aimed to provide the compensation till the end of this month. If you haven't contacted me or support@[banned mixer] yet, get in touch and provide the LOG on your operation.

More info

OFFICIAL UPDATE

Further update on this issue.

Currently, we have compensated everyone who provided verifiable proof of a transaction. This process was complicated by the fact that different people applied for refunds with the same Letters of Guarantee, some of them were falsified, while others did not have letters - in all such cases, we had to make compensation only to the original source of the transaction. Kindly note, this payments are not a refund of the funds that we have received - but our voluntary compensation to the victims of this incident, so we ask you to understand the precautions that we apply with understanding.
[/quote]
CRYPTOMIXER_LOST_MONEY

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 01:57:47 PM

received a full refund of over 60,000 USD. This website can be trusted!
MiMvictim

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 11:39:48 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

Still waiting for my refund of 5 digits, got compensated peanuts compared to my real issue.
Like stated earlier i’ve already lost $8k that i CAN NEVER GET back because of the missing letter of guarantee
And on top of that they’re saying my letter is not valid like wtf you can clearly see you’ve compensated me the other transaction ON THE SAME ADRESS
How do you expect me to solve this its not my fault its not like its my website, how can you put your customer of years and years through such pain!

I am absolutely in shock as the realisation of me having lost over 30k now is settling in.

@[banned mixer] - Please please please help me out im literally begging you  Cry
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16547

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 11:43:24 AM

And on top of that they’re saying my letter is not valid like wtf you can clearly see you’ve compensated me the other transaction ON THE SAME ADRESS
The Letter of Guarantee contains a signed message, right? Have you verified it by yourself?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MiMvictim

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 12:04:46 PM

The Letter of Guarantee contains a signed message, right? Have you verified it by yourself?

Yes bro via; https://tools.bitcoin.com/verify-message/
And it is valid but yet they say yes we need more proof can you sign msg with ur wallet that u sent the money from in february.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 12:38:39 PM

And it is valid but yet they say yes we need more proof can you sign msg with ur wallet that u sent the money from in february.
That's not a bad thing, considering the fact that you've shared the signed message online to verify it (instead of using your own wallet), and multiple claims have been made from the same Letter of Guarantee:
different people applied for refunds with the same Letters of Guarantee

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Batcomq

Activity: 29
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:40:43 AM

You should use your own wallet to verify the signed message.

How can I verify it using my wallet?
Batcomq

Activity: 29
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:47:25 AM

Be careful don't send anything for now. Seems cryptomixr got hacked again. Now they are showing an unofficial signature wallet 1CrypMixAFEt56Mqts2sFnTF1RPCwE1BXk

@cryptomixr can you confirm if this are your new wallet?
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 09:47:49 AM

You should use your own wallet to verify the signed message.
How can I verify it using my wallet?
Electrum: click Tools > Sign/verify Message
Bitcoin Core: click File > Verify message

Be careful don't send anything for now. Seems cryptomixr got hacked again. Now they are showing an unofficial signature wallet 1CrypMixAFEt56Mqts2sFnTF1RPCwE1BXk
I just checked https://[banned mixer]/ and http://cryptomixns23scr.onion/: both sign the LoG from this address: 1CrypMixXWtTjYGCM5ZJmyQYP1Y39P7aLM.

Of course it's not their address! Signing addresses shouldn't change!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MiMvictim

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 12:11:45 AM

That's not a bad thing, considering the fact that you've shared the signed message online to verify it (instead of using your own wallet), and multiple claims have been made from the same Letter of Guarantee:
different people applied for refunds with the same Letters of Guarantee

Please dont jump to conclusions already, i have not shared my message online!
I have only spoken with the support @ [banned mixer] and that’s all i can say about this matter.

I’m yet to receive an answer from their relevant department............
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2021, 08:53:28 AM

Please dont jump to conclusions already, i have not shared my message online!
You literally said you did, just 2 days ago:
Using a third party to verify a signed message compromises all the privacy you tried to gain by mixing your coins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 12:18:31 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2021, 12:39:52 PM by CryptoMixer.io

No, its definitely not our signing address. It seems you have got it on this very phishing website: cryptomixerS.io (webarchive @ Aug 7, 2020)

Beware of phishing websites!
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 12:24:16 PM

Still waiting for my refund of 5 digits, got compensated peanuts compared to my real issue.
Like stated earlier i’ve already lost $8k that i CAN NEVER GET back because of the missing letter of guarantee
How do you expect me to solve this its not my fault its not like its my website, how can you put your customer of years and years through such pain!

I am absolutely in shock as the realisation of me having lost over 30k now is settling in.

@[banned mixer] - Please please please help me out im literally begging you  Cry

We do pay intense attention to every request. For the first time you have contacted us on March 17 and provided the valid LOG dated March 17. It was refunded to you. Then you contacted us again applying with the transaction dated Feb 07 you haven't noticed before. We were in conversation with you requesting the prof and my last private message was dated April 16, but you haven't replied. Now you post on public thread instead - still providing no proofs and all details of our conversation. Our policy prohibits disclosure of correspondence with customers - but you can publish it if you really think that we did something wrong. If you do not wish to disclose the correspondence, then we suggest to ask an outside arbiter - the one of the trusted Legendary members of this honorable forum. We are always ready to listen to outside opinion.
erickbtc

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 05:28:10 PM

Good, I write here so that everyone can think fairly, in no way am I going to make an accusation, I will simply give my opinion and if you want to take it into account, do so, but I know I am right.

However believe me that I would never ever use this service, no matter how stupid it was, it is funny how the supposed [banned mixer] team points out that probably the victim of 30k and 60k lost has used a phishing site (https: // cryptomixers .io /), then friend that should not be an answer for someone who lost such a figure with you, I CAN EVEN BET ANYTHING THAT THE SITE https://cryptomixers.io/ BELONGS TO YOU and also the following list:

cryptomixer.me
cryptomixer.se
cryptamixer.io
cryptomixer.us
cryptomixer.eu
cryptomixer.in
cryptomixer.ml
cryptomixer.bz
cryptomixer.tech
cryptomixer.it
cryptomixer.app
cryptomixer.ink
cryptomixer.ai
cryptomixes.io
cryptomixers.io
cryptomexer.io
cryptomixer.icu
cryptomixer.tech
cryptomixer.host
cryptomixer.link
cryptomixer.com
cryptomixer1.com
coinmixer.io
coinpal.eu
bitcoin-mixer.net

No, its definitely not our signing address. It seems you have got it on this very phishing website: cryptomixerS.io (webarchive @ Aug 7, 2020)

Beware of phishing websites!

It is very possible that they have created these mirror sites to justify their bad practices in handling user funds and keep the funds of some. BELIEVE ME NO DESIGNER OR PROGRAMMER CAN CLONE A WEBSITE IN A SIMILAR WAY WITH THE SAME SYSTEM AND PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE UNLESS THE SCAMMER HAS CONTACTED THE SAME DESIGNER OF THE OFFICIAL SITE HAHAHA. They are liars and they deceive idiots, I am a professional web designer and programmer and I repeat I would never use this service. CAREFUL.

It is also possible that they comment that my account is new and that does not have credibility hahaha that answer I also know. You better accept your responsibilities friends. Lucky.
MiMvictim

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 03:13:17 PM

2 months further, btc has dropped significantly and still didn't receive any refund....
Bill Gates

Activity: 95
Merit: 9

Devil's Advocate

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 06:55:13 PM
Merited by CryptoMixer.io (1)

Tor is removing support for legacy V2 addresses. Tor V3 addresses provide better encryption algorithms and anonymity.
When [banned mixer] is going to have Tor V3 address?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: