Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FRAUD] LEOcoin scam making demonstrably fraudulent claims to con general public  (Read 24374 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:51:02 PM

Before I begin, I wish to avow how pissed I am at Spoetnik for not bringing this thread to my attention, perhaps opting to get keep all the glory to himself. BAD SPOETNIK! You are a very, very bad man!  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Check out the check number..... Cheesy

#01234567, don't get many of them.

Ergo, #01234567 is a bank's routing number, the middle number is their account number, with the last number being the check number (my personal checks exactly follow the format depicted above). All of which begs the question(s), what bank has #01234567 as their routing number which has an account #89246812 so that check number 34567890 (don't get many of them) could have been written from?

Here's a different check WITH THE EXACT SAME CHECK NUMBER:

Bonus Observation: Both signatures on both checks match perfectly.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 06:47:46 PM

Hi Gleb

I originally lifted that cheque (check) from some Filipino woman affiliate's FaceBook page. The absurdity of it, not least the idea that LEO are sitting there writing and posting checks to pay people, rather appealed to me.
Learning Enterprises Organisation UK ltd. are ( not surprisingly) based in the UK and would presumably use a UK bank. On UK cheques, the first group of numbers are the cheque number, the second the bank's sort code and the third the account's number.
There are, as ever, many scams deserving of your attention.
Flavor of the Month is coins with MLM schemes attached like Leo, e.g. Capri, Swiss, Das and others.
Have fun.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:42:20 PM

Hi Gleb

I originally lifted that cheque (check) from some Filipino woman affiliate's FaceBook page. The absurdity of it, not least the idea that LEO are sitting there writing and posting checks to pay people, rather appealed to me.
Learning Enterprises Organisation UK ltd. are ( not surprisingly) based in the UK and would presumably use a UK bank. On UK cheques, the first group of numbers are the cheque number, the second the bank's sort code and the third the account's number.
There are, as ever, many scams deserving of your attention.
Flavor of the Month is coins with MLM schemes attached like Leo, e.g. Capri, Swiss, Das and others.
Have fun.

I regret to inform the community that my first mistake this year  Roll Eyes has been identified: https://news.customhouse.com/faq/spp/?q=53

Reads to me like the format is incorrect for supposedly being a UK remitted cheque (se pics in my other post above), albeit the check numbers of the two checks depicted are still identical regardless the placement.

After I cook dinner, I'll post my proof on how LeoCoin is a Russian concern and not UK-based. Yes, I've been working on this case since prior to my last post above. Don't believe me? Feel how stiff my pee-pee is for proof.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:30:49 PM

As promised, Leo's Russian connection that's 98.6% confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YkyZrCIWGw

Shit, so many sites I didn't know where to start, so I threw a dart, whereupon leocoin.com won. I prayed to Jehovah for a connection on my first attempt. Jehovah must be pleased with me of late in spite of me pouring my seeds into a sock[puppet] onto the ground oppose to into the belly of a ho because ...

http://web.archive.org/web/20150801225939/http://leocoin.com/

http://web.archive.org/web/20061211193232/http://www.leadermt.ru/

At 56 going on 57, my eyesight is sub-par, thus if anybody sees a lion on the archived page (above) or on their current website site - https://leadermt.ru/ - kindly change my assessment from 98.6% to 100% that LeoCoin was orginally, and most likely still a Russian concern. Further, note the two prominent language choices: Russian and British English.

Fuck the Lion! <this is a Google search link>

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:23:18 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 01:06:06 AM by Gleb Gamow

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/03/25/bitcoin-gets-a-rival-how-will-it-fare.html

Similar to the more established bitcoin, it has already promoted the product to its current client base. The company therefore claims it has 131,176 registered businesses ready to use LEOCoin, potentially making it the "second largest digital currency" in the world. Its own exchange LEOxChange will kick into life on April 2 but the coin will also be recognized by existing exchanges.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/leaderpsystem/about/?entry_point=page_nav_about_item&ref=page_internal

International latezhnaya system "LEADER" - is:

- Experience in the provision of financial services since 2003
- Reliability, confirming the status of socially and nationally important payment system
- over 20 000 offices of partner banks and self-service in Russia, CIS countries, Ukraine and Georgia
- More than 130 000 service points throughout the world
- Immediate implementation of all financial transactions
- Patented developments in the implementation of transactions and the protection of information
- Money Transfers in 130 countries and payment services to more than 5000 service providers

You now know where that 131,176 figure stems from.

http://www.dan-andersson.net/

Dan Andersson Scam Accusations Are Baseless

If you are one of those people that love “making money from home opportunities”, then you have probably read online about the Dan Andersson scam with Sitetalk/Unaico, where the company supposedly bilked millions of dollars from people in multiple countries. Sitetalk operated under Unaico, which is a company that Dan Andersson was the former president of, but he certainly did not have a part in wrongfully taking people’s money.

DAN ANDERSSON IS CREDIBLE & SUCCESSFUL

On the contrary to the rumors that have been circulating, Dan Andersson is an upstanding businessman that seeks to educate people on how to succeed as entrepreneurs and his new company LEO that he is co-owner of offers a range of products and services to people in multiple countries around the world. With thousands of satisfied client’s to LEO’s credit, it is pretty certain that a scam never existed. Dan has also led numerous fortune 500 companies, and his credibility is intact with large and small-time investors on a global scale. The accusations of the Dan Andersson scam are baseless.

https://www.aihitdata.com/company/0185262D/MINDFUL-NUTRITION-LTD/history#main

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/bitstamp

Both the above use the same address: 5 JUPITER HOUSE CALLEVA PARK ALDERMASTON READING BERKSHIRE UNITED KINGDOM RG7 8NN

The former by David Bosley's MINDFUL NUTRITION LTD, with David seen here - https://branded.me/tor-anders-petteroe - and here - http://web.archive.org/web/20121110043121/http://www.welcometoleo.com/David.aspx
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:20:24 AM

Gleb, 'Nik, just to let you know that there is an audience of devout LEOtards in this thread you can ask for clarification on any of these points from.

I'm sure they'd love to help explain how your findings are wrong or 'misinterpreted'. When they're not too busy posting multiple poorly-worded desperate-hype promises of 'something big' about to happen to to this project so buybuybuybuybuy! User Cryptotraider16 has a long post history of routinely posting 'inside' info about various 'imminent' major events which will cause the coin to moon!!!!1!!1!!!!111 and SOON!!!1!1!1!!!

He isn't just limited to bag-holding pump attempts on LEOcoin, either. Check out this blatant lie from the CRBIT shitcoin thread:

Soon but real soon all who hold will be happy and all who sale will buy back!!!!
I talk with big forex group that willstart to invest in crbit! They say hey will easy get 2 milion € in next 2-3 months!!!
If they invest only 1 milion i am sure there will be a lot more buy support too! But dumpers will be always here! Buy this coin will rise!!!

Dont listen too much negative peoples!
I am sure if any bug fined in crbit wallets,etc mmitech will fixed it as always!!

Creditbit have good future!!!!

From that point on he keeps claiming this 'forex group' is just about to by millions of dollars worth of CRBIT!

What with him and his multiple sock-puppet accounts in the LEOtard thread perpetually posting poorly-worded pump-talk and LEOcoin Foundation shill "Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec" they alternate between unintelligible wild speculation masquerading as 'inside info' and great big wall-o-text replies desperately trying to excuse either the scamminess of the coin or the MLM/Pyramid behind it.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:42:23 AM

Yeah i stopped negging his puppet accounts because he was making them & faster than i could neg them  Cheesy

This right here people is suit & tie traditional rich people CORPORATE scammers right here with us in Crypto.
These are the very people we were trying to get away from with Crypto no ?

When i did 1 quick Google "Image" search for LEOcoin i almost fell out of my chair  Cheesy  Shocked
Like where do you start with it all ?

The audacity of this crew is astounding.

@Gleb
Don't forget to check out their ANN page where it says things like they have close to 50k users on their new exchange with 4 trade pairs LOL
(Link further down my comment)

And yeah i see the Russian connection and that is not looking good and yes i seen the lion quick too Wink

I actually did consider PM'ing you to check out this coin for shits & giggles..
But i figured you would notice it pretty quick regardless.
What got my attention was some obnoxious advertising topics / comments posted by the shill mentioned earlier.
His last topic was basically saying "Apple approved LEOcoin" ..on the LEOcoin info app.
No you do not have to buy the actual LEOcoin phone though (LFON4) to use it  Grin

I hear from the other guys it was a MintCoin Clone.. based on the re-posted and NOW self modded ANN
you can see they modded the coin for POS.. and they had a colossal premine which i bet they were happy staking LOL

Anyway i got interested after i noticed the Shill was getting REALLY carried away spamming all the forum a copy & paste paragraph of Apple spam etc
Then i started seeing his giant pile of puppet accounts and i reported one of his topics and it was deleted by mprep.

Anyway Dan is from Russia maybe ? Or has he employee's etc that are based there maybe ?
I see this revolves around getting others lured in and doing the work..
I envisioned these guys hearing about "Bitcon" then skulking around here PM'ing people on who to hire to make a coin for them.. probably one of the existing crews we know here well.

So better buy up moar cheap coins nom nom nom after all this is the most ANON coin ever made they claimed  Cheesy

PS:
The ANN said it was listed as #15 on CoinMarketCap..
When i looked it was actually at 14 ranking since a few of these topics like this have been posted it slipped to 17 the other day..
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/market-cap-by-total-supply/
Taken from LEO ANN = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545712.0

PPS:
Gleb and the OP etc good job guys and it's been amusing so far LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:03:19 AM

The ANN said it was listed as #15 on CoinMarketCap..
When i looked it was actually at 14 ranking since a few of these topics like this have been posted it slipped to 17 the other day..
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/market-cap-by-total-supply/
Taken from LEO ANN = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545712.0

Hey, don't FUD, the only reason you don't see LEOcoin listed properly on the CMC main page is. . . conspiracy of jealousy:
Guys...dont think cmc will ever move ? from there since CMC owned by bitstamp guys and they hate LEOcoin and LEO so do not expect the will move it,they know that if they money it LEOcoin price can go up and come real close to ripple they made and so on...
also CMC guy did say he will move ? from mined leocoin ,so no pre mine 50milion as he say premine not distrubuted etc..but now even this not happy at all and CMC owner ignore all about LEOcoin.

Guys there is few other coin market sites so there we all can see everything..

Its real bad and not a good karma they not want to move it since its only good for cryptocurreny since all marketcap worth only 10 bilion!
I think its better for crypto that together market cap go up..not only BTC,etc,riple,etc first 5 coins..Wink

As i say also before...CMC guy asking for 3rd part explorer and he will move,i did organize 2 new 2rd parts,he add into his site and nothing,then he ask for rich list they did and again nothing..last time he ask for 50milion premine distribution explain. LEOcoin fontation make it and post public as CMC guy ask..and again nothing,he keep ignore mails...

now we all see where is the problem..Wink  somebody is real real jelause and scare of succes of LEOcoin that coming! Wink what goes around comes around Wink

P.S. CMC listing market-cap-by-total-supply (where something called 'wexcoin' is number 2 behind btc!) showing LEOcoin is 17, is not the same as the default landing-page CMC listing market-cap-by-available-supply (That 'wexcoin' is actually 270 in the list) where LEOcoin is 579.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:13:54 AM

ahhh good catch on that CMC stuff i did not pick up on that.

When Gleb gets bored i fear for these guys LOL

Did you check out the LEO cell phone ? (Google Image search = LFON4)
You can go to the Leotower and sit at the Leocafe and play with the Leo-INFO-Only-app and then trade on the Leoexchange your valuable badly premined unaccounted for scam coins LOL

Remember when i pointed out earlier how the ANN says they premined 50 for the foundation ?
And how it says lower down the 1st comment the LEO Foundation possesses 10 ?
Hmm where did they put the other 40 million coins ?

•   LEOcoin algorithm: scrypt-Jane
•   Maximum number of LEOcoins: 1 Billion LEO
•   Premined LEO Company Stock: 50 Million LEO (5%)

What is the LEOcoin Foundation?
The LEOcoin Foundation is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to the development of LEOcoin. The mission of the LEOcoin Foundation is to promote the use of LEOcoin and other legitimate digital currencies. Currently the LEOcoin Foundation holds 10 million LEOcoin.

I guess the ANON coin is not fond of accountability.

I wonder how many coins they got from staking so far.
Probably enough to pay those 20 coin bounties i bet LOL

spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 11:51:39 AM

Geez,

Didn't knew this deserves investigation to prove its a scam. LEO and OneCoin has 1 thing in common: they are both BS.

iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:29:31 PM

I don't have any personal angst with LeoCoin though someone in Facebook invited me to the business behind the coin. However, I find the joining fee to be exorbitant in relation to the number of coins they are giving as part of the package. So i decided no.

Someone told me last month to avoid joining any MLM business promoting cryptocurrency or a cryptocurrency marketed the MLM way. And I think he can be correct.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:17:40 PM

Geez,

Didn't knew this deserves investigation to prove its a scam. LEO and OneCoin has 1 thing in common: they are both BS.

They have a little more than that in common.

If we go back to this

Dan Andersson Scam Accusations Are Baseless

If you are one of those people that love “making money from home opportunities”, then you have probably read online about the Dan Andersson scam with Sitetalk/Unaico, where the company supposedly bilked millions of dollars from people in multiple countries. Sitetalk operated under Unaico, which is a company that Dan Andersson was the former president of, but he certainly did not have a part in wrongfully taking people’s money.

and the Unaico scam, Andersson basically did the "It wasn't me, it was those other boys!", pointing in the direction of a certain Sebastian Greenwood, one of the most loathsome MLMer's about (and that's saying something).
Greenwood went on from Unaico to hook up with The CryptoQueen in the abortive Bigcoin saga, before getting Onecoin up and running (and screwing Ignatova).

Obviously Andersson and Greenwood decided, probably thru chatting on SitetalkR, that inventing some shitcoin and then promoting the fuck out of it to Joe Public thru an MLM program was the way to go.
So Greenwood ends up in Onecoin, and Andersson in Leocoin. Both pretending to "educate" in exchange for money, but really offering untold riches, yours for the taking if you just buy the fucking coins.
(And to tidy up the loose ends, Onecoin have just bought out Sitetalk's affiliate list.)

Other similarities between Onecoin and Leocoin?
The illusion that they are constructing some sort of all inclusive "ecosystem" for their victims "family" of investors, taking care of all their needs

is something they both push very heavily, because that's one of the central tenets of MLM sucker retention, to make it a Faith/Fear situation. Turn it into a Cult.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 08:59:28 AM

As far as I know, OneCoin was a Dr. Ruzha Ignatova's freak (I forgot what kind of a Doctor she was), but (as they say) she's not longer involved in it. There were a lot of articles full of red flags even in the Bulgarian press.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:35:28 PM

As far as I know, OneCoin was a Dr. Ruzha Ignatova's freak (I forgot what kind of a Doctor she was), but (as they say) she's not longer involved in it. There were a lot of articles full of red flags even in the Bulgarian press.

Not to stray off topic, but Onecoin claim 2.6 million "investors" at the moment, most of whom are having great difficulty getting any money out as Onecoin's bank account has been shut for the twentieth time, as soon as the new bank realizes what's going on.

Ignatova has handed the CEOship of the MLM operation Onelife to hasbeen Pablo Munoz of destroy-the-value-of-Avon-in-eighteen-months fame, but she still runs Onecoin, presenting their new blockchain and doubling everyone's money at the beginning of October.

She is reported to have dropped a baby recently, which rumormongering Haterzz say is

A) A Damien type love child of Ignatova and cokehead Greenwood, conceived during the frequent down time in 5* Hotels in between their Rock concert/Scientology affiliate Extravanganzas. Ruja's German lawyer husband doesn't care because he's gay and only married her for the Mafia money.
B) born to a surrogate mother, possibly in Brazil, in an attempt to make Ruja's extradition more difficult when the shit hits the fan.

Andersson doesn't seem to lead such a colorful life and his Leocoin is finding market positioning difficult, with MLM stars all punting the hell out of Onecoin. At least you can trade Leo on Livecoin and C-CEX I guess, should you feel the need.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 08:42:30 PM

I wrote you something.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:04:46 AM

Not to stray off topic, but Onecoin claim 2.6 million "investors" at the moment, most of whom are having great difficulty getting any money out as Onecoin's bank account has been shut for the twentieth time, as soon as the new bank realizes what's going on.

Ignatova has handed the CEOship of the MLM operation Onelife to hasbeen Pablo Munoz of destroy-the-value-of-Avon-in-eighteen-months fame, but she still runs Onecoin, presenting their new blockchain and doubling everyone's money at the beginning of October.

She is reported to have dropped a baby recently, which rumormongering Haterzz say is

A) A Damien type love child of Ignatova and cokehead Greenwood, conceived during the frequent down time in 5* Hotels in between their Rock concert/Scientology affiliate Extravanganzas. Ruja's German lawyer husband doesn't care because he's gay and only married her for the Mafia money.
B) born to a surrogate mother, possibly in Brazil, in an attempt to make Ruja's extradition more difficult when the shit hits the fan.

Andersson doesn't seem to lead such a colorful life and his Leocoin is finding market positioning difficult, with MLM stars all punting the hell out of Onecoin. At least you can trade Leo on Livecoin and C-CEX I guess, should you feel the need.

Your writing style reminds me of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=41159.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:42:43 AM

He's celebrating four years of lurking by the look of it.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:59:45 PM

I seen their lead shill and ANN leader touting they have 200,000 users of LEOcoin.
If that was actually true ? Hell i'd buy me some LEO's  Cheesy

On the ANN also i seen they claimed the LEOexchange has almost 50,000 users with 4 trade pairs.

Another claim that if true i will eat my own shoe and buy bridges for every body..
LEObridges that is.. i hear that is their next stunt LOL

I have Google searched Multi Level Marketing schemes and seen them hit in the late 80's big.
The old Water Filter scam is famous for example.
I have often said i see a lot of parallels in Crypto shit coin schemes as i do with them..
For example go on Google and read the testimonials from people who were in them like i did.
You will hear about their pressure tactics etc and the warped effect it has on people.
They know things are not right but are trapped and compelled to sucker in more people.
I guess in the hopes of not going broke themselves..

They are not far from simply cults with a lot of the tactics they use.
Good people can get trapped up in that shit too so NOOBS watch your ass.

If it's too good to be true.. it's probably an Altcoin claim !

cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:03:25 PM

Jesus Fucking Henry Christ, does this shill ever stop with his incessant bullshit about how 'something big' is just around the corner?

Dear gobbi, trust me,real soon something big will happen..few projects coming..all will be ok...now all who buy are happy,you will see..for all LEOcoin holders this new year 2017 will be great year!
we all can be happy who hold and stake leocoin...

Give us a small clue.?  Smiley

I am sure LEOcoin foundation will be able to tell some but i know few they dont know jet 👍🏼
I can say i am happy!

Come on; sure you can share just a tiny idea so you can make everyone happy! We all need positive news and no more vague promises.

I can say i am real happy cant wait! I just hope to get some more $ in next days to get more cheap LEOcoin!

I see that on www.livecoin.net right now 26-27k LEOcojn cost approx 150k $!!!! Wtf🙈

He is basically a scammer with this repeated tactic, desperately trying to fool noobs.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:49:11 AM

Jesus Fucking Henry Christ, does this shill ever stop with his incessant bullshit about how 'something big' is just around the corner?

Dear gobbi, trust me,real soon something big will happen..few projects coming..all will be ok...now all who buy are happy,you will see..for all LEOcoin holders this new year 2017 will be great year!
we all can be happy who hold and stake leocoin...

Give us a small clue.?  Smiley

I am sure LEOcoin foundation will be able to tell some but i know few they dont know jet 👍🏼
I can say i am happy!

Come on; sure you can share just a tiny idea so you can make everyone happy! We all need positive news and no more vague promises.

I can say i am real happy cant wait! I just hope to get some more $ in next days to get more cheap LEOcoin!

I see that on www.livecoin.net right now 26-27k LEOcojn cost approx 150k $!!!! Wtf🙈

He is basically a scammer with this repeated tactic, desperately trying to fool noobs.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=697211

Just when you thought you've seen everything, you learnt that you haven't seen everything.

I don't have any moneys at risk in Acme Condoms, but I swear that they're the best, hence advising you all to use and invest in Acme Condoms, and spread your wonderful experience like I have so to pump their stock to the moon.

Fuzznut's second post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1289299.msg13305236#msg13305236

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: