Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FRAUD] LEOcoin scam making demonstrably fraudulent claims to con general public  (Read 24374 times)
EffectedMember

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:11:53 AM

So the shit heads are in deep trouble.

Dan Anderson who is the main guy behind this scam has been arrested in Pakistan and now applying for bail. Check out the link below.

https://behindmlm.com/companies/leo-ceo-dan-andersson-arrested-in-pakistan/
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

Dan Anderson who is the main guy behind this scam has been arrested in Pakistan and now applying for bail. Check out the link below.

My post on the self modded Leo thread giving details of the court case's progress was, of course, deleted.
The likely current scenario is that Andersson is in Pakistan, prevented from leaving by inclusion on the Exit Control List until whatever investigation (LEO or/and UNAICO based) is complete, but still at large and with internet access, hence his ability to post webinars but not appear at world events.

Dear Leocoin Foundation,

is the Foundation's Chairman Dan Andersson doing fine ?
Leocoin holders that I know are starting to worry because he has not been seen at any Leocoin-related event within the last three months.

Some say he might be ill, others say he is already retired.

Best wishes

I read that he was enjoying an extended holiday in Pakistan

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:17:22 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 11:45:48 PM by xtraelv

My post on the self modded Leo thread giving details of the court case's progress was, of course, deleted.
The likely current scenario is that Andersson is in Pakistan, prevented from leaving by inclusion on the Exit Control List until whatever investigation (LEO or/and UNAICO based) is complete, but still at large and with internet access, hence his ability to post webinars but not appear at world events.

Dear Leocoin Foundation,

is the Foundation's Chairman Dan Andersson doing fine ?
Leocoin holders that I know are starting to worry because he has not been seen at any Leocoin-related event within the last three months.

Some say he might be ill, others say he is already retired.

Best wishes

I read that he was enjoying an extended holiday in Pakistan

It is unlikely to be anyone else with those middle names

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/tjiXls1nofAfjWt7ZfjYcjH0QAE/appointments

It will be related to this:

https://web.archive.org/web/20120309091409/https://www.secp.gov.pk/Publicwarnings/activitiesUnaicoPublicWarning-July.jpg

From 2012:

http://sitetalk-itel.blogspot.com/2012/07/troubles-in-pakistan-and-identity.html

Case 1632 is the latest.
http://mis.ihc.gov.pk/frmCseSrch.aspx

It appears he is trying to get his name removed from the exit control list (ECL)

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:23:15 PM

My usual response to this is to add another negative trust rating to him with a link to the relevant evidence post in this thread and hope that it might at least serve to warn some users. But as trust is not displayed on non-member forum views it's important that this thread and other LEOcoin articles on sites like behindmlm.com appear fairly high up in search-engine rankings.  Roel N. de Leeuw who controls the LEOcoin Foundation forum account is just as guilty in this conspiracy to defraud as the criminals at the top who are being pursued by various government agencies around the globe. His wholly dishonest approach to removing posted evidence of wrongdoing and misrepresentation by the scammers he supports, in some desperate hold-out over the last few years for some kind of epic Moon to occur so he can cash out his bags for Lambos, is despicable.
@all

It is so hearth-warming to see how you are so concerned with regard to Mr. Andersson's health.

I am in regular contact with our chairman and he is doing fine and continues to be involved with LEOcoin.

How interesting and spicy the lives of some of us might be, I suggest, that we concentrate on LEOcoin the currency and the ongoing development to join the Ethereum network.

This operation targets naive and desperate gullible people from impoverished societies and drains them of their cash in return for dreams of riches, all the while this scheme lurches from one bolt-hole, physically and virtually, to the next as it desperately attempts to postpone the inevitable outcome of all pyramid-style schemes.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
LEOcoin Foundation

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

My usual response to this is to add another negative trust rating to him with a link to the relevant evidence post in this thread and hope that it might at least serve to warn some users. But as trust is not displayed on non-member forum views it's important that this thread and other LEOcoin articles on sites like behindmlm.com appear fairly high up in search-engine rankings.  Roel N. de Leeuw who controls the LEOcoin Foundation forum account is just as guilty in this conspiracy to defraud as the criminals at the top who are being pursued by various government agencies around the globe. His wholly dishonest approach to removing posted evidence of wrongdoing and misrepresentation by the scammers he supports, in some desperate hold-out over the last few years for some kind of epic Moon to occur so he can cash out his bags for Lambos, is despicable.
@all

It is so hearth-warming to see how you are so concerned with regard to Mr. Andersson's health.

I am in regular contact with our chairman and he is doing fine and continues to be involved with LEOcoin.

How interesting and spicy the lives of some of us might be, I suggest, that we concentrate on LEOcoin the currency and the ongoing development to join the Ethereum network.

This operation targets naive and desperate gullible people from impoverished societies and drains them of their cash in return for dreams of riches, all the while this scheme lurches from one bolt-hole, physically and virtually, to the next as it desperately attempts to postpone the inevitable outcome of all pyramid-style schemes.

@cryptodevil

It is evident from the internet documents that the person stated on these documents is involved in a court case in Pakistan, regarding some topic I do not know details about. As he can work from there and the work on LEOcoin is not delayed, it is - for now - not relevant why he is there. When it becomes relevant, I will take my own actions - count on that.

You speak, that I would be part in some conspiracy, but from the start have yourself held this premise towards me and likewise attacked me. You - not very sportively - gave me bad ratings - even when I am not offering coins for sale - but simply, because you seem to have an issue. As your accusations towards me are not true, I take your statements for granted - you are free to post whatever you like. I am not some kind of self-acclaimed police and if it at the end turns out that you were right all along, I will apologize to you, but for now, I only can shake my head. And with regard to me having acces to the delete button, you are correct. In the forum thread, I did state, that trolling would be deleted. And it is.

Normally I would not respond to your slander, but as you like to get personal I write you back openly. I stand for who I am and what I do support. I write on this forum and not as a PR, because your lot, does not respect privacy and will publish my PR here anyway - and of course, anonymous ...

Maybe you are just such a sorry bitter person because you are not rich - or maybe, like Don Quijote de la Mancha, you like to chase windmills, but anyway, what is left to say? You have your opinion and I have mine. As I have more insight in LEOcoin and even LEO Ltd. as you have, I simply disagree with you. And, of course, for the sake of LEOcoin holders, I do hope you are wrong.

Regards - Roel

[/quote]

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

@cryptodevil

It is evident from the internet documents that the person stated on these documents is involved in a court case in Pakistan, regarding some topic I do not know details about. As he can work from there and the work on LEOcoin is not delayed, it is - for now - not relevant why he is there. When it becomes relevant, I will take my own actions - count on that.

You speak, that I would be part in some conspiracy, but from the start have yourself held this premise towards me and likewise attacked me. You - not very sportively - gave me bad ratings - even when I am not offering coins for sale - but simply, because you seem to have an issue. As your accusations towards me are not true, I take your statements for granted - you are free to post whatever you like. I am not some kind of self-acclaimed police and if it at the end turns out that you were right all along, I will apologize to you, but for now, I only can shake my head. And with regard to me having acces to the delete button, you are correct. In the forum thread, I did state, that trolling would be deleted. And it is.

Normally I would not respond to your slander, but as you like to get personal I write you back openly. I stand for who I am and what I do support. I write on this forum and not as a PR, because your lot, does not respect privacy and will publish my PR here anyway - and of course, anonymous ...

Maybe you are just such a sorry bitter person because you are not rich - or maybe, like Don Quijote de la Mancha, you like to chase windmills, but anyway, what is left to say? You have your opinion and I have mine. As I have more insight in LEOcoin and even LEO Ltd. as you have, I simply disagree with you. And, of course, for the sake of LEOcoin holders, I do hope you are wrong.

Regards - Roel

I don't want your apology, I want your honesty. But you have spent the last few years demonstrating your utter lack of such.

Evidence being posted in your thread is not trolling, it is the provision of factual and highly relevant information concerning this coin and those associated with it.

You know this, I know this, everybody in this thread knows this. But you are too intellectually dishonest to accept it and prefer instead to post lengthy meandering missives attempting to justify why you must, yet again, delete highly relevant facts from your thread because, put simply, you can't rebut them and they are likely to lead to people losing faith in the integrity of the LEOcoin operation.

You are shameless.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
LEOcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

@cryptodevil

Regards - Roel

I don't want your apology, I want your honesty. But you have spent the last few years demonstrating your utter lack of such.

Evidence being posted in your thread is not trolling, it is the provision of factual and highly relevant information concerning this coin and those associated with it.

You know this, I know this, everybody in this thread knows this. But you are too intellectually dishonest to accept it and prefer instead to post lengthy meandering missives attempting to justify why you must, yet again, delete highly relevant facts from your thread because, put simply, you can't rebut them and they are likely to lead to people losing faith in the integrity of the LEOcoin operation.

You are shameless.

Perhaps, cryptodevil, being shameless is an actual virtue of a cryptodevil ...  Grin ... but fun aside ... you have a develish side ... granted.

As I stated above, I do not deny the facts as stated in the documents, so contrary to your false accusations, I - in reality - am 'intellectually honest'. And thus, deleting some post cannot be seen as rebutting these facts. The reason I delete trolling, is because trolls go beyond what is stated in the documents, and that is not presenting facts, but suggestive propaganda (founded on biased conceptions against MLM -  even when LEOcoin has been a genuine crypto coin from the start in 2014 - with a working blockchain, wallets and exchanges and with first PoW and now PoS algos, and not fully premined and centralized like e.g. XRP)

If you would attentively read my earlier reply above, I speak about: a) evident facts from public records; b) me not knowing much details about the subject of the case; and c) my promise to act, when relevant details become available. This shows, that I am not avoiding my epistemological duties at all, but in fact acknowledge that what we do know and have evidence for, but do not wish to speculate on that what we do not know (yet). This is what I regard as intellectual honest; not telling fiction or make up things, when you have no facts.

As with our discussion about anonymity, I also find your conceptions of 'intellectual honesty', 'evidence' and 'relevance' questionable. You are the one, accusing our project for years without a) ever bringing conclusive proof of LEOcoin not being as we claim on our website; b) trying to FUD as while acting as an anonymous self-acclaimed Don Quijotian cop - while I act in the interest of LEOcoin holders. LEOcoin is owned by those people, who have LEOcoin in their wallets and receive stake on one of the few coins, that has a higher price in BTC as at the start of the year.

It is not facts, I do worry about, but I do worry about trolls creating a shit storm based on mere speculation, while we - nor you, nor I - have factual evidence about your claims. LEOcoin holders are not interested in the where-abouts of officials - and most know this already anyway - but they are interesting in stable coin prices, good stake, the expansion of trading pairs connected to the move to the Ethereum chain and knowing that the team is working on such kind of things. From where ever they are at the moment.

You - and your other anonymous troll partners - are MLM-hating, biased one trick ponies, that act like saviors of the poor mankind, while in fact you are mistaking a community owned crypto project for that what it is not and in the process aim to destroy what we together have build up. If you do not like LEOcoin, don't buy them, don't own them, don't stake them. For the rest, I wish you all the best and I hope you get things sorted out in real life.

Remember, I am not selling anything here. And I am also not buying, especially not trolling that only wishes to destroy and harm LEOcoin. And that is the reason, why we had to start a moderated forum in the first place.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

You are the one, accusing our project for years without a) ever bringing conclusive proof of LEOcoin not being as we claim on our website

Again, I refer you to my previous conclusion, you are shameless, utterly fucking shameless...

From the very beginning of this coin's inception it has been guilty of fraudulent misrepresentation
The people shilling for the MLM/Pyramid-Scam-based coin, 'LEOcoin' have claimed since the coin's inception that, unlike the pseudo-anonymous nature of the vast majority of digital currencies, they have developed technology which makes it, "truly anonymous".

Their leocoin.org website, the central point of information on the web for the general public to learn of this coin and its features has long (since 2014 according to LEOcoin Foundation) contained this explicit claim:

They do not simply claim it be anonymous, they specifically claim it to be, "truly anonymous" and, therefore, superior to other coins which are only pseudo-anonymous, like Bitcoin for example. LEOcoin is actually claiming that it offers a feature which even the multi-billion-dollar Bitcoin does not have. It is promoting itself to the general public as offering a function that it simply does not possess.

It is doing this in order to make itself seem more advanced a technology than 'other' coins, like Bitcoin.

It is doing this in order to persuade the general public that it is a worthwhile and valuable investment.

It is committing fraud in doing so.

They explicitly lied about the technology of this coin, they explicitly lied about it being truly anonymous and they did so in order to intentionally mislead potential investors in it.

But I don't expect anything more in objective rebuttal than is evidenced by your last post, namely, your usual rambling non-sequiturs and desperate obfuscation.

Point to note, Roel, a court would view very dimly your perpetual attempts to pretend like you don't know this coin operation is guilty of fraudulent misrepresentation. They would likely find your utter refusal to honestly address the evidence being presented in your thread and repeated deletions of such as being indicative of your willing collusion in a conspiracy to defraud.

Don't believe me? Ask your lawyer.

LEOcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

You are the one, accusing our project for years without a) ever bringing conclusive proof of LEOcoin not being as we claim on our website

Again, I refer you to my previous conclusion, you are shameless, utterly fucking shameless...

From the very beginning of this coin's inception it has been guilty of fraudulent misrepresentation
The people shilling for the MLM/Pyramid-Scam-based coin, 'LEOcoin' have claimed since the coin's inception that, unlike the pseudo-anonymous nature of the vast majority of digital currencies, they have developed technology which makes it, "truly anonymous".

Their leocoin.org website, the central point of information on the web for the general public to learn of this coin and its features has long (since 2014 according to LEOcoin Foundation) contained this explicit claim:

They do not simply claim it be anonymous, they specifically claim it to be, "truly anonymous" and, therefore, superior to other coins which are only pseudo-anonymous, like Bitcoin for example. LEOcoin is actually claiming that it offers a feature which even the multi-billion-dollar Bitcoin does not have. It is promoting itself to the general public as offering a function that it simply does not possess.

It is doing this in order to make itself seem more advanced a technology than 'other' coins, like Bitcoin.

It is doing this in order to persuade the general public that it is a worthwhile and valuable investment.

It is committing fraud in doing so.

They explicitly lied about the technology of this coin, they explicitly lied about it being truly anonymous and they did so in order to intentionally mislead potential investors in it.

But I don't expect anything more in objective rebuttal than is evidenced by your last post, namely, your usual rambling non-sequiturs and desperate obfuscation.

Point to note, Roel, a court would view very dimly your perpetual attempts to pretend like you don't know this coin operation is guilty of fraudulent misrepresentation. They would likely find your utter refusal to honestly address the evidence being presented in your thread and repeated deletions of such as being indicative of your willing collusion in a conspiracy to defraud.

Don't believe me? Ask your lawyer.

I have not created that website and it was adapted/corrected asap when I pointed this out to our team, so you just over exaggerate .. and no need to use sexually explicit language like fxxxing ... how shameless of you.  Grin
Yet, I know and I accept that you disagree, so lets call it a day. I am sure the readers here have better things to do than to ponder about a coin that is listed at 365th or something place at CMC ...

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

it was adapted/corrected asap when I pointed this out to our team, so you just over exaggerate ..

Sure, if you think two or three years qualifies as 'asap'.

Roll Eyes

But, as I said, your perpetual pretence that you are not fully aware of the fraud perpetrated by this coin operation won't fly in court.

DigitalBadAss

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:23:38 PM

Read up on this!!  Here are some highlights

LEO Co-Founder whistleblows on LEO CEO Dan Andersson for:
     Financial irregularities
     Missing money
     Overselling LEOcoin

Andersson fires him to shut him up

See links below for court findings against Andersson.

Meanwhile, Andersson is detained in Pakistan on ECL without Passport for almost 1 year (on another case where he is accused of running a pyramid).

LEO indicates filing insolvency, see link!!!   

End result - LEOcoin holders get screwed.

LINKS:

https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/mr-a-kamran-v-learning-enterprises-organisation-ltd-3324933-2017

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5c6a79eaed915d4a397873ee/Mr_A_Kamran_v_Learning_Enterprises_Organisation_Ltd__-__3324933-2017.pdf

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5c6a79fde5274a72c19f7c73/Mr_A_Kamran_v_Learning_Enterprises_Organisation_Ltd__-__3324933-2017__-_written_reasons.pdf

EffectedMember

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:38:30 PM

Everyone knows Dan Anderson is fraud.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:07:48 PM

Roel N. de Leeuw, as user LEOcoin Foundation is actively silencing any discussion of Learning Enterprises Organisation's financial woes related to LEOcoin, yet again, so I will post both of the deleted posts here for reference:

(I am unable to link these posts to further negative trust feedback as he already has five such ratings from me so feel free to add your own feedback to his trust with these posts as reference)

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Leocoin is independant from the LEO marketing side, it's important to know it because even if something wrong happen to the LEO company, the Leocoin will still exist because it's a public token on a public blockchain and tradable on Livecoin and others trading platforms.

But without LEO (Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd), the MLM, there is no purpose to this coin or infrastructure to even provide for a market demand, ergo, no value.

But, if we talk about the Marketing side of LEO that consist of selling courses on entrepreneurship, self-development, NLP, photography and many others. This side is working very well,

You mean these packs available from the website?

Because they are all sold by Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd

...and LEO is in Administration:

Second things is that they are currently paying their members every week, in my opinion like many companies only 20% of the members are active, it represent 70.000 members. In conclusion they pay 70.000 members, if you are broke it's difficult to pay your members or it's not the case. This for the marketing side.
So how do you think they are supposedly paying their members if the company is in administration and even the administrator has declared that it cannot be rescued as a going concern?

In fact, the largest debtor it has is a Canadian company which, itself, is about to enter formal insolvency proceedings and will not be able to settle its debt

First the team and what they accomplish over the years, for me one of the biggest thing is that they teached members of the british parliament about the cryptocurrencies and how it will change the world. https://www.learnearnown.com/leo/LeoBusiness/GalleryDetail/258/The-Formation-of-the-All-Parliamentary-Party-Group-of-Digital-Currencies

This is utterly meaningless. Perhaps you don't understand the nature of politics, but this was all just a paid-for meet-and-greet photo-op to give the impression they were actually doing something 'with' the British Government. They were not. Politicians all over the world are sponsored (paid) to attend corporate presentations and seminars in order to lend an air of legitimacy and gravitas. It does not mean those corporations are actually involved with that country's government in a business relationship.

So now the use of the LEOcoin, the members have the possibility to use their LEOcoin on a Mastercard. http://leomastercard.com/

The LEO-branded pre-paid card detailed on the 2015 website, you mean?

Yeah, firstly, any company can pay to issue branded prepaid cards and this one was done through https://prepaidfinancialservices.com and, secondly, as you should probably note, even if it is still a thing it's part of Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd, which as you know, is in Administration

Let's check also the Crowdfundind platform created by LEO that working very well. https://www.leocrowd.com/deals.html

Its social media has been dead since the end of 2018 https://twitter.com/myLEOcrowd

Dan is stuck in Pakistan and the wheels have finally come off the Learning Enterprises Organisation. You can't surely still be in denial about the reality of what this all means for LEO the coin/token?

cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:14:35 PM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

As said many times, this thread is about LEOcoin and not about Learning Enterprises Organisations Limited (LEO Ltd) or other third party business. Therefore I consider to remove your last post.

Learning Enterprises Organisations Limited is LEOcoin in as much as the coin was founded and launched by the same people for the purpose of integrating with the learnearnown MLM structure. To deny otherwise is patently false. So conversation concerning the dire financial state of the LEO company are absolutely relevant to the topic of this thread.

1) what legal entity asked for Mr. Cusack to be appointed as Administrator and has paid for this?
2) would that legal entity not be a substantial creditor?
3) would it be relevant who has filed for insolvency and why?

Bernard Landi, an accountant (LANDI ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS LIMITED) who also serves as board member and sometime shareholder of various LEO-related companies contacted Nicolas Cusack of Parker Andrews Limited, to whom he had previously referred work to in the past.

He, Mr Landi, was 'in discussion with' the creditor LEO Entrepreneurship Ltd (Hong Kong), albeit you should also note that both he and Dan Andersson act as officers for LEO Entrepreneurship (UK) Ltd, with the shareholding changed from themselves to the Hong Kong company where, you should particularly note, that the purported change in beneficial ownership from Mr Landi to the Hong Kong company was filed a little over one month ago but backdated to February 2018.

So, in that there is little doubt that one or both of them is directly connected to the Hong Kong creditor company, you can see why I put the quote marks around the phrase 'in discussion with', because it is merely an extension of their own actions, rather than contact by an actual 'third-party' creditor.

Now, what is important to understand with regards to any argument within the management of this company, or any affiliate company to Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd is this:

All of this is only a matter about a dispute between TWO people, the two shareholders of Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd:

Atif Kamran and Dan Gunnar Bjarne Andersson.

In that Dan Andersson holds the majority shareholding in the company the sole reason there was a supposed fear in the 'connected companies', such as its Hong Kong creditor, LEO Entrepreneurship Ltd (Hong Kong), that the 'connected investors' would be removed from the board of the company Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd, is that a successful legal action taken against it by Atif Kamran could very well result in Dan Andersson losing his majority shareholding rights and, ergo, be subsequently removed from the board and lose control of the company itself.

This 'creditor action' by the Hong Kong company is Dan Andersson attempting to shut everything down before it could be taken from him and to make a creditors demand against the company and have assets/cash paid to his Hong Kong entity, LEO Entrepreneurship Ltd.

This is the same Dan Andersson who, let's not forget, failed to defend himself against claims he was issuing more LEOcoins than the company could possibly fund. So none of this is the behaviour of an upstanding businessman and just another thing to consider when put against his legal woes in Pakistan.

...and on the subject of funding:
4) as you can read in the report yourself, the company (LEO Ltd.) does provide management and support functions to third parties. These third parties do provide educational and learning products. Why then, do you continue to claim, that LEO Ltd. would do so

Because Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd, now under administration, is the company which bills 'customers' for all these services and, as the administration documents show, not only is there a £2,000,000 write-off due on the balance sheet, the 'management and support functions' it bills for are no longer sufficient an income-stream to fund the company which, both issues being taken into consideration, lead to it being considered insolvent and, as previously explained, is now largely a matter of who can pick what remaining meat off the bones might be left assets/cash-in-bank wise.

5) as you were so prone to point out that Mr. Atif Kamran had been fired, but fought back at court. Have you noticed in the report that you are quoting, that he - according to the administrator - has to pay back a loan over 328,000 GBP to LEO Ltd.?
And the company also owes Club Med alone nearly three hundred thousand quid, so even if Atif Kamran were to settle that debt it's only going to go towards existing creditors.

And, as a final comment - yes, it is important to keep an eye on LEO activities, but to do it properly and from the right perspective is paramount to arrive at a balanced view. It is my impression, that you utterly fail to do so.

Yes I get that you like to claim that I am not presenting a balanced view, but the facts speak for themselves and are not my opinion, they are objectively proven and evidenced.

But the truth is this, if the services which Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd bills for are no longer sufficient to provide for a viable revenue to keep the company solvent, what makes you think any other version of the company, incorporated in any other jurisdiction, could magically turn this operating loss into a profit?

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:17:12 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2019, 02:45:15 PM by xtraelv

Perhaps someone from Leocoin can comment on this:

Millions missing and lots of loans to themselves and to and from entities owned by them.

Source: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07978520/filing-history/MzIzNDA5MzUwN2FkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

The leocoin foundation in 2017 claimed it had no funds or assets whatsoever.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09928733/filing-history/MzE4NjUzNzIxN2FkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:29:14 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 06:51:24 AM by xtraelv

Where did the money go ? Over 1.1 million pounds "gone" and that is just one company currently in liquidation....

There is not a lot of $ in assets left after using the company as a personal lender and "missing investments".

Despite being in "administration" it still appears to be accepting payments via its website.

https://www.learnearnown.com/leo/Shop/Products/969/LEO%20Starter%20Pack

Dan also is claiming that he doesn't have to pay the loans back.

Associated companies:

LEOCROWD LIMITED (09929505)
LEARNING ENTERPRISES ORGANISATION LIMITED (07978520)
OXFORD DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM LIMITED (07036613)
HUMANITAS MERITUS LIMITED (08122105)
LEOXCHANGE (LONDON) LIMITED (09400584)
LEOPROPCROWD LIMITED (11223414)
MASTERCLASS CROWDFUNDING LTD (11092725)
LEO (AUSTRALIA) LTD (10676363)
LEO GOLD LTD (10877567)
LEO EUROPE LIMITED (10850819)
LEO PROPERTIES (WALLINGFORD) LTD (10850692)
LEO EUROPE LIMITED (10850819)
LEO TOWER LIMITED (10676180)
LEO (AUSTRALIA) LTD (10676363)
LEOXCHANGE (LONDON) LIMITED (09400584)
HEALEY FOX LTD (06893277)
LEO PROPERTIES (WALLINGFORD) LTD (10850692)
LEO ENTREPRENEURSHIP (UK) LIMITED (11223396)
LEO GOLD VAULT LIMITED (10924379)
LEO TOWER LIMITED (10676180)
LEOCOIN FOUNDATION CIC Company number 09928733

Most of them file "micro accounts".

Also according to the documents it "owes" a substantial amount of funds to two companies owned by Dan that have filed no accounts and were previously dormant.

The liquidator also doesn't appear to believe it...

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07978520/filing-history/MzIzNDEyNTcwNGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

Leocoin foundation is a "not for profit" organisation.

I see its advertisements, websites, board members etc.

What I don't understand is that when I look it up on the companies office website it is listed as "dormant" and "excempt from filing accounts because it is not trading".

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09928733

It owes nothing, it owns nothing, it earns nothing and it spends nothing.

Can someone please explain this ?

cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 03:29:46 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2019, 03:48:35 PM by cryptodevil

Just as an update, seeing as Roel N. de Leeuw (LEOcoin Foundation) has locked the LEOcoin thread even as his last post in it continues to desperately shill for this scamcoin, I've added this flag to his profile based upon his continued dishonest promotion even in the face of mountains of irrefutable evidence surrounding its corrupt founders, particularly Dan Gunnar Bjarne Andersson.

'Behind MLM' have a decent update on his situation: https://behindmlm.com/companies/leo/high-court-order-sheds-light-on-dan-anderssons-fraud-in-pakistan/

blackmonk

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 08:56:14 PM

Dan Andersson is now released … Saturday September 21st there is a LeoCoin Event at Hong Kong and the CEO is very happy to be now free…  Now what are the news about Money and the future of the Company ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: