Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Debitcoin [DBTC] | Crypto-Currency  (Read 42635 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NCM (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:01:40 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 09:05:38 PM by NCM

March 8, 2018
A couple of critical early supporters are moving on to other projects. I believe it's likely this project will stop soon. Debitcoin is decentralized P2P software, it will exist if people want it to, but there hasn't been enough adoption. It's OK, there are a lot of great projects going, thanks to all who supported DBTC.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmartinez

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:27:13 AM

March 8, 2018
A couple of critical early supporters are moving on to other projects. I believe it's likely this project will stop soon. Debitcoin is decentralized P2P software, it will exist if people want it to, but there hasn't been enough adoption. It's OK, there are a lot of great projects going, thanks to all who supported DBTC.

Hello NCM,

Thank you for the heads up and most important for being honest and coming to us with this news.  There is a lot of coins out there where the Dev's just completely disappear and never reach out to coin/token holders.  Now I do have a question... Suppose that DBTC someday shot through roof to, lets say, $8.00 a coin or more.  Would Dev's come back or would a new team take over the coin to make it better?

Thank you,

CryptoLion
NCM (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:51:18 PM

March 8, 2018

Hello NCM,

Thank you for the heads up and most important for being honest and coming to us with this news.  There is a lot of coins out there where the Dev's just completely disappear and never reach out to coin/token holders.  Now I do have a question... Suppose that DBTC someday shot through roof to, lets say, $8.00 a coin or more.  Would Dev's come back or would a new team take over the coin to make it better?

Thank you,

CryptoLion

Yes, all things are possible and anyone can do work or promote DBTC. For instance, the current website or Android wallet could go offline, but anyone could build another. I just wanted to give a status update as I see it. Thanks
mmartinez

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:41:19 AM

March 8, 2018

Hello NCM,

Thank you,

CryptoLion

Yes, all things are possible and anyone can do work or promote DBTC. For instance, the current website or Android wallet could go offline, but anyone could build another. I just wanted to give a status update as I see it. Thanks

Thanks NCM -
I appreciate you responding.  I personally believe that DBTC is not even close to dead.  This coin will Survive & Thrive!!!  Come back and read this message in about 12-24 months and you will see... Grin

CryptoLion
NCM (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:37:51 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 02:05:11 AM by NCM

Debitcoin needs a small amount of scrypt hash power, just to keep the chain going. Because 99.99% of the coins have already been mined, anyone willing to do this won't make money, but it will keep the project alive.
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

March 8, 2018

Thank you for sharing your information  Smiley Smiley
gradys225

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

Anything new? has there been any progress? I can't run the wallet.
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

maybe this need a remake with a more professional handling, and of course, need enough power for it, thanks for the notification, btw
zyrenth

Activity: 141
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

What is the official website of DBTC?
Can you provide a link here?

micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

What is the official website of DBTC?
Can you provide a link here?
Just like a chicken who has lost its mother.
It is very regrettable for projects that are absent but left behind.

Certainly the main website is also abandoned because by creating a website you also have to use money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: