Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why people love bitcoins?  (Read 4179 times)
bitcoin730

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:07:01 PM

because its has low fees, simple use, easy withdraw to cash
thirdchance57

Activity: 190

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:51:21 PM

why people love bitcoins?

Because by using bitcoin you can get rich quick, bitcoin transactions are also easy and inexpensive fee of course. And i love bitcoin because is anonymous Cheesy
I have to disagree that Bitcoin can get you rich quick.  I have been messing with Bitcoin for some time now and I am not no where near rich and I am assuming neither are the other hundreds/thousands of people are.  you can make money with Bitcoin just like you can with other forms of money, but I would love to know how to get rich quick.

bitcoin730

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:03:37 PM

Because by using bitcoin you can get rich quick, bitcoin transactions are also easy and inexpensive fee of course. And i love bitcoin because is anonymous Cheesy
I have to disagree that Bitcoin can get you rich quick.  I have been messing with Bitcoin for some time now and I am not no where near rich and I am assuming neither are the other hundreds/thousands of people are.  you can make money with Bitcoin just like you can with other forms of money, but I would love to know how to get rich quick.

I agree with you, as long as the rate is down then high
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:00:41 AM

We all have different styles in earning bitcoins, Mostly i do buying and selling accounts and my earnings are steady.I too am not really rich here but at least i can pay my bills while being in here. You can get rich maybe but it is not really that quick.

But i think most higher ranking members are earning enough to have the wage if a middle class men. It's all in our tactics.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:11:13 AM

We all have different styles in earning bitcoins, Mostly i do buying and selling accounts and my earnings are steady.I too am not really rich here but at least i can pay my bills while being in here. You can get rich maybe but it is not really that quick.

But i think most higher ranking members are earning enough to have the wage if a middle class men. It's all in our tactics.

Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme.  It is a forum of digital currency.  You can do investments with high risk, and get possibly high returns.  But you also have the chance of losing huge to.  Holding is more long term, and not get rich that is for sure.

I would avoid buying/selling accounts just to much scams/hacked/crap accounts.   I find it hard to believe you are buying and flipping them and getting enough money to pay bills or get rich off of it alone.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 01:05:04 PM

They love it because it allows them to dream of a life/lifestyle their day jobs could never support. Bitcoin price uncertainty means that everyone has a chance of hitting the jackpot some day. Everyone wants to go to the moon  Wink
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:21:32 PM

Most people love and like bitcoin because of the increased price it has got compared to most other local and digital currency value. Also it has grown high in a very short time of just seven years.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:00:20 PM

Most people love and like bitcoin because of the increased price it has got compared to most other local and digital currency value. Also it has grown high in a very short time of just seven years.

I thought it was not for that, the main thing is the bitcoin currency that has a high value and very profitable. so people are very easy to get bitcoin and make a profit.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 04:12:52 PM

Features definitely if you are transacting using the traditional way you will be amazed on how low the fees are ,but many people love it because it is a form of investment which is very much true especially at this point of time..

Siyas

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:54:42 PM

Features definitely if you are transacting using the traditional way you will be amazed on how low the fees are ,but many people love it because it is a form of investment which is very much true especially at this point of time..

Really waiting to experience such moments. BTC is like an employer bringing together people all the wide within this forum to earn without much investment. Really would like to be a fan of BTC and love to start conversing to the posts posted.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:29:40 PM

Global, global and.... global, without borders, universal and secure because decentralized. Best payment system invented in human history. True revolution children will learn in schools not too long in future.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:44:48 PM

bitcoin can change someone's life for the better, because bitcoin is very profitable and also bitcoin is a currency that has the highest value, so that everyone love BTCitcoin Kiss
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:48:11 PM

Cuz dey no speek English good I spose.

Anywho, it's pseudonymous so that's good. Cheap fees. It's as easy as sending an email anywhere in the world.
miningdude

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Have a mining rig

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:16:48 PM

People loves bitcoins because its non chargeback and low fees and easy to use no need for I.D to be verified etc and you can use wallet such blockchain or so.
Hugroll

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:21:28 PM

its like a hobby to me lol. Grin its interesting to watch the price rollercoaster of bitcoin. feels like somewhat an investment. other people love it because of how easy it is to transact btc and the anonymity.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:34:13 PM

its like a hobby to me lol. Grin its interesting to watch the price rollercoaster of bitcoin. feels like somewhat an investment. other people love it because of how easy it is to transact btc and the anonymity.
Exactly this. Yesterday bitcoin price was around $450 now it is -+$500 - it feels like you gained 50 dollars just for being bitcoin enthusiast.
And that feels amazing, you don't even need to trade BTC to gain money.
shane

Merit: 503

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:39:14 PM

Exactly this. Yesterday bitcoin price was around $450 now it is -+$500 - it feels like you gained 50 dollars just for being bitcoin enthusiast.
And that feels amazing, you don't even need to trade BTC to gain money.
I think nowadays most people do it, buying and holding for halving. without making a trade they've made a lot of advantages. especially when later approached halving..

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

gambino

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:24:36 PM

IDK about the people, but i love it because of the whole idea for distribution. Also it don't force me to use banks, as every stupid institution in my country
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:33:48 AM

i do love bitcoin for numarus of ways. it proctects my privacy, it proctects my wallet from hackers until i leak my monry or send ky money myself, it gives me opportunity to show my talent in a platform which is connected my whole world so people can catch my mistakes and i can learn many new things and learning is never bad because after learning humans can do very very cool things  Wink
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:37:50 AM

I love it because I can use it for buying stuff online whenever possible. Credit Cards are so outdated and insecure (Banks are paying for losses so you won't cancel your card.) If anything I hope Bitcoin becomes the main currency of the internet. And I also have some btc, ltc in cold storage in case they go to the moon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: