Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65873 times)
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 07:59:11 PM

What would it mean for my privacy if I verify to level 2?
Will my government actively be informed of my account or will my personal information be kept by Uquid just in case they suspect something's not right.
In other words if i do not behave extravagantly no one will know?

Hello
your document are fully protected and it only need for upgrade your card level which processing by card vendor (in order exchange your card level move to level 2)
it will not used to send out for third-party ( inclusive : government )

Regard

fxaddicted

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:49:34 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 03:30:33 AM by fxaddicted

I deposited BTC to my account . it has now 13 Confirmation and the status still shows up as Pending . Please add this to my balance
https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/tx/39eb811e40712932c2bdf9013132ab63c6487f39a403e482a06bc04b7eafc85a

i send you my account ID via PM
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 06:56:41 AM

Can someone please help me I have the uquid virtual card and want to pay something online with it, but I don't see my balance anywhere in the dashboard card member area:

https://uquid.com/account/my-account/virtual-credit-cards

I just see the deposits but no where does it what is the actual balance I have available for me to use?

Can someone point me in the direction where I can see my balance?

Thank you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
fxaddicted

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:14:25 PM

Why the Maximum amount i can add to my card is $500 as single lode ? I'm a Level 2 or Gold . even the card limit Faq says Max any single load Per Day for level 1 is $2,500 and for level 2 is $10,000

do i miss something here ?
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:06:19 PM

After 26th June 2017 their are some changes what will affect the limits for unverified accounts, wonder if I am able to use after that date a few cards without verifying myself and getting mine funds blocked/frozen. IF it will be possible to use more than one card than I possible will order a few cards but need to be sure that I don't get blocked and can withdraw 250 euro each card.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 10:19:13 AM

Why the Maximum amount i can add to my card is $500 as single lode ? I'm a Level 2 or Gold . even the card limit Faq says Max any single load Per Day for level 1 is $2,500 and for level 2 is $10,000

do i miss something here ?

hello
if your card level 2 already
you can load multi time with 500 per load
for example : you need 5000 then please load 10 time

Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 10:21:25 AM

Can someone please help me I have the uquid virtual card and want to pay something online with it, but I don't see my balance anywhere in the dashboard card member area:

I just see the deposits but no where does it what is the actual balance I have available for me to use?

Thank you.

hello
you can check this guide : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFVTWNyZku8
Regard

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 09:40:54 AM

Thank you.

hello
Regard

Did you watch that video before sending it to me to watch it? i just spent my time watching it and no where does it show how to see your balance. It show you how to deposit and order a card what what your balance is. Please have some respect for people time and don't waste it it's rude. If you dont want to answer the question fine, but imagine if I sent videos for people to watch and at the end it didn't answer their question how would they feel.

Thanks for nothing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 11:04:01 AM

Thank you.

hello
Regard

Did you watch that video before sending it to me to watch it? i just spent my time watching it and no where does it show how to see your balance. It show you how to deposit and order a card what what your balance is. Please have some respect for people time and don't waste it it's rude. If you dont want to answer the question fine, but imagine if I sent videos for people to watch and at the end it didn't answer their question how would they feel.

Thanks for nothing.

Hello
Btc-e do not support for GBP but you can deposit with usd or euro then exchange in your uquid wallet : Exchange Currency UQUID

Regard

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:35:50 AM

Thanks for nothing.

Well well aren't we in a good mood this morning

What do you mean by deposits and balances?

If you log into the system (as you see in the above clip at about 0:44 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFVTWNyZku8&feature=youtu.be&t=44) you can see what the available balances are in USD/EUR/GBP

Is that what you are looking for? Or do you mean something else by 'I can see my deposits'
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 11:39:05 AM

Thanks for nothing.

If you log into the system (as you see in the above clip at about 0:44 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFVTWNyZku8&feature=youtu.be&t=44) you can see what the available balances are in USD/EUR/GBP

Is that what you are looking for?

NO, that is the balance of after the crypto currency depsit the guy didin't even buy the debit card yet. I'm upset when people here waste time, how am I suppose to feel about that chipper?

There is no place to see the balance of the card (not the crypto) the card!

I'll ask the question again, where can I see the deposit of the virtual card (not the plastic one since I haven't bought one) I'm testing the virtual one.

Please don't answer if you dont' know that's ok not know but don't ansewer here's how to get the pin or something else. I'm asking ballance of card. Thank you.

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 04:07:49 PM

How I can review my UQUID card  transaction ( all  transaction) details? btw is my UQUID card limit change in any way?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

How I can review my UQUID card  transaction ( all  transaction) details? btw is my UQUID card limit change in any way?
Here is list of limit for every Day week and year for every currency you cannot change them you can check only your last 10 transactions its also available in your account
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:06:09 PM

NO, that is the balance of after the crypto currency depsit the guy didin't even buy the debit card yet. I'm upset when people here waste time, how am I suppose to feel about that chipper?

I'll ask the question again, where can I see the deposit of the virtual card (not the plastic one since I haven't bought one) I'm testing the virtual one.

Please don't answer if you dont' know that's ok not know but don't ansewer here's how to get the pin or something else. I'm asking ballance of card. Thank you.

Ah now you ask clearly what you want. Thank you for not wasting everybodies time, of course...  There seems to be a language issue here...

In the mentioned clip, you can actually see the screenshot where to see the balance of the card, see

https://youtu.be/ZFVTWNyZku8?t=169

Go to My Uquid Card, find the (virtual) card you want to have a look at, click on 'View Balance' or 'View Transactions'.

The clip has the old website look, this is what it looks these days, click on 'View more' and then 'View Balance''

Clear?
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 11:33:29 PM

OK, what's this mean VIRTUAL ( LEVEL_1 ) 3475 ( USD ) ACTIVE? is this new limit?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 12:09:06 AM

Thanks for nothing.

Is that what you are looking for?

Dear sir

i think this is answer for your question

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 12:12:14 AM

OK, what's this mean VIRTUAL ( LEVEL_1 ) 3475 ( USD ) ACTIVE? is this new limit?

hello
your card ending with number 3475 active and level 1 now
you have now limit 1000usd load in and spending
if you want spend more than this limit you need buy new card or upgrade to level 2

Regard

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 07:20:41 AM

Ah now you ask clearly what you want. Thank you for not wasting everybodies time, of course...  There seems to be a language issue here...

In the mentioned clip, you can actually see the screenshot where to see the balance of the card, see

https://youtu.be/ZFVTWNyZku8?t=169

Go to My Uquid Card, find the (virtual) card you want to have a look at, click on 'View Balance' or 'View Transactions'.

The clip has the old website look, this is what it looks these days, click on 'View more' and then 'View Balance''

Clear?

I'm very sorry English is not my native language. My card show 0 and I put 50+ Euro. Not sure what I"m doing wrong. I'll try to use it this week to pay for some ads to see if it works. Maybe the problem is that I haven't used the card yet.

Sorry if I cam across harsh I'm just fustrated with many Devs here you have to ask 50 diferent ways to get an dam answer it's just frustrating dealing with all the crypto projects very few are super easy to use like Exodus that is one of the rare project that is dummy proof for people like me.

Anyway I decided to test your card because of good reviews but I have to say the other 2 are way more user friendly just deceptive and expensive, if you are not deceptive and expensive that is great just maybe in future iterations make the interface more dummy proof for people like me (just friendly suggestion).

OK, and sorry if I came across rude. I'll try to be more friendly next time since you had the curtesy to answer me for which I"m thankfully.

Have a great day!

SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:00:38 AM

I'm very sorry English is not my native language. My card show 0 and I put 50+ Euro. Not sure what I"m doing wrong. I'll try to use it this week to pay for some ads to see if it works. Maybe the problem is that I haven't used the card yet.

Let's go this step by step... you first went to My Account and did a deposit?

https://uquid.com/account/my-account/deposit

Is this deposit showing in the "Your Balances'?

Did you then go to the My Uquid Card and "Buy New Card"? Is the virtual card listed now?

Did you activate the virtual card by clicking on "View card info" and click on the "Active Now" red button?

Did you then "Load balance into card" to actually get your funds on the virtual card?

How about you post some screenshots so we can see what is going on...

The interface is not always very logical for new users, but in a twisted way it all makes sense... if you get used to it ;-)

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:45:52 PM

I know that there is some money laundering law or something that is coming on 26th June. I just helped funding a project at KickStarter.com but they will only charge the amount (99$) when the project is fully funded on July 24 at 3:00 am. Is my card going to work at that date? assuming that the card will be loaded with 200 USD on that date with level 1 verification.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: