Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65873 times)
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 02:50:46 PM

I'm very sorry English is not my native language. My card show 0 and I put 50+ Euro. Not sure what I"m doing wrong. I'll try to use it this week to pay for some ads to see if it works. Maybe the problem is that I haven't used the card yet.

Let's go this step by step... you first went to My Account and did a deposit?

https://uquid.com/account/my-account/deposit

Is this deposit showing in the "Your Balances'?

Did you then go to the My Uquid Card and "Buy New Card"? Is the virtual card listed now?

Did you activate the virtual card by clicking on "View card info" and click on the "Active Now" red button?

Did you then "Load balance into card" to actually get your funds on the virtual card?

How about you post some screenshots so we can see what is going on...

The interface is not always very logical for new users, but in a twisted way it all makes sense... if you get used to it ;-)

OK, so on this page: https://uquid.com/account/my-account/deposit

the balance is 0.01 USD (that is my mistake I wanted Euro) and I sent about 50 euro on the card but now this is 0$

But I think that is correct because that balance is the fiat account not the virtual cards I purchased for 1 euro. So then I click on my uquid cards (https://uquid.com/account/my-account/virtual-credit-cards) and i get this listing:

img safe

so:

>>>Is this deposit showing in the "Your Balances'? <<<
this balance is 0.01 but that is not the card banlance that is the fiat balance the card is from the picture there is no balance there.

>>>Did you then go to the My Uquid Card and "Buy New Card"? Is the virtual card listed now? <<<

yes, I bought one already.

>>>Did you activate the virtual card by clicking on "View card info" and click on the "Active Now" red button?<<<

yes i think it's active i have the card #, expertation date etc.. but i haven't used it yet

>>>Did you then "Load balance into card" to actually get your funds on the virtual card?<<<
yes, i moved BTC first then converted it to euro but card was by mistake in dollar then converted that balanc then finally it let me load it there was some conversion it was not easy to do then my balance went from 50 to 0.01 aftetr i loaded the card so i can see the balance on the account i can't see the balance on the card i know it's about 50 i got an email that it was loaded that worked so card has money i just can't see the balance on the card i can see on the account which is not 0.01 after moving that 50 euro to the card i just can't see that 50 euro showing on my virtual card where do i see the virtual card balance?

>>
How about you post some screenshots so we can see what is going on...<<< posted one i can post the balance 0.01 from the account if you want but that is not what i care about i care about where the 50 went to so i  can see that balance of the virtual card like on that screen shot.

>>The interface is not always very logical for new users, but in a twisted way it all makes sense... if you get used to it ;-)<<

go to Ccryptopayme .com they show balance of the fiat account, balance of the Euro account, balance of the virtal card and balance of the plastic card all on one page. They have other problems but their interface is dummy proof even i get it. They even make a virtual card look like a card so you can see everything looking like a card. Now i know they are not a real company like you they are just a private label reseller but whoever made the interface made a simple easy one.

So my questino is where do I see the 50 euros i sent to my uqid virtual debit card it shows me all the info minus the balance? the only proof i had that i loaded the card is that i got an email said it's done and loaded i have the money but i can't go to your site to confirm it. Where do I see the balance of the card not the balance of entire account? Thank you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:40:10 PM

Hello UQUID support you didn't answer mine question, before I order a few cards I need to be sure that I can use them so please take the time to answer me. Since I am not able to send a utility bill and I can only verify myself with a Identity card so I assume that I can't get lvl 2 verification. So by that reason I hoped to use a few cards with each a max of 250 euro atm withdraw limit can you please tell me if this is possible. Thanks in advance!
After 26th June 2017 their are some changes what will affect the limits for unverified accounts, wonder if I am able to use after that date a few cards without verifying myself and getting mine funds blocked/frozen. IF it will be possible to use more than one card than I possible will order a few cards but need to be sure that I don't get blocked and can withdraw 250 euro each card.

vg54dett

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:53:07 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 09:31:35 PM by vg54dett

https://uquid.com will fastest way to do that:

- All you need is an email for free register, It will take no long than 1 min for register an account and get instant a virtual visa card.
- Uquid Virtual Card instant delivery to your email and enjoy shopping within 1 min
- With Physical Uquid Card you can load and withdraw up to 2500euro without documents requirement.

Maybe already asked : how can we set an account with only the email as you said ? clicking register lead to a page where name and address are requested.

+ on your website, you say card can be anonymous.
How ?
It seems we have to provide personnal informations to register ?

Edit : in particular with new AML law..
vg54dett

Activity: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:34:44 PM

What would it mean for my privacy if I verify to level 2?
Will my government actively be informed of my account or will my personal information be kept by Uquid just in case they suspect something's not right.
In other words if i do not behave extravagantly no one will know?

Hello
your document are fully protected and it only need for upgrade your card level which processing by card vendor (in order exchange your card level move to level 2)
it will not used to send out for third-party ( inclusive : government )

Regard

So this is the card provider that keeps the documents ?

Ok they don't provide it for 3rd party including government. But what if government ask them for ? of course they will provide it. This is the AML/KYC purpose.
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 01:52:45 AM

https://uquid.com will fastest way to do that:

- All you need is an email for free register, It will take no long than 1 min for register an account and get instant a virtual visa card.
- Uquid Virtual Card instant delivery to your email and enjoy shopping within 1 min
- With Physical Uquid Card you can load and withdraw up to 2500euro without documents requirement.

Maybe already asked : how can we set an account with only the email as you said ? clicking register lead to a page where name and address are requested.

+ on your website, you say card can be anonymous.
How ?
It seems we have to provide personnal informations to register ?

Edit : in particular with new AML law..

This is the problem I have with Wireex they took my money then canceled my card and is demanding because of new law documents I can give them my ID and password but they are not happy with that they want a bill not more then 30 days or something like that and I'm in Singapore not in my country i have no bill I told them but they don't care they just keep demanding the bill. I'm not sure wiht Uquid if it's the same thing if yes i have to wait till i go back home to get my electric bill or something and send it and in east europe some of my bill they don't put the date and they print in Cirilic so some west will not take the bill i had this problem before it's very annoying. Let me know please if you get verified just with id/passport if that is the case I will do verification from here in Singapore. Thanks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:18:21 AM

>>>Did you then "Load balance into card" to actually get your funds on the virtual card?<<<
yes, i moved BTC first then converted it to euro but card was by mistake in dollar then converted that balanc then finally it let me load it there was some conversion it was not easy to do then my balance went from 50 to 0.01 aftetr i loaded the card so i can see the balance on the account i can't see the balance on the card i know it's about 50 i got an email that it was loaded that worked so card has money i just can't see the balance on the card i can see on the account which is not 0.01 after moving that 50 euro to the card i just can't see that 50 euro showing on my virtual card where do i see the virtual card balance?

>>
How about you post some screenshots so we can see what is going on...<<< posted one i can post the balance 0.01 from the account if you want but that is not what i care about i care about where the 50 went to so i  can see that balance of the virtual card like on that screen shot.

>>The interface is not always very logical for new users, but in a twisted way it all makes sense... if you get used to it ;-)<<

go to Ccryptopayme .com they show balance of the fiat account, balance of the Euro account, balance of the virtal card and balance of the plastic card all on one page. They have other problems but their interface is dummy proof even i get it. They even make a virtual card look like a card so you can see everything looking like a card. Now i know they are not a real company like you they are just a private label reseller but whoever made the interface made a simple easy one.

So my questino is where do I see the 50 euros i sent to my uqid virtual debit card it shows me all the info minus the balance? the only proof i had that i loaded the card is that i got an email said it's done and loaded i have the money but i can't go to your site to confirm it. Where do I see the balance of the card not the balance of entire account? Thank you.

Can you slow down and just answer each question I asked? You have way too much caffeine in your system...

If you want to see the balance on your card, select the card under my Uquid cards, click on see more and click on 'View balance'. Can you make a screenshot of what 'View transactions' gives?

Did you even look at the screenshot support posted?

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 07:30:34 AM

>>

Can you slow down and just answer each question I asked? You have way too much caffeine in your system...

If you want to see the balance on your card, select the card under my Uquid cards, click on see more and click on 'View balance'. Can you make a screenshot of what 'View transactions' gives?

Did you even look at the screenshot support posted?

Thank you @SolarSilver IT WORKED!

You are right I'm a bit hyper at time, plus after I get into a dozen posts here I often get rattled up with  especially after reading all the "my shit coin will go to the moon" posts.

Anyway thank you I can see my balance now.

QUESTION #2 (If I may)Huh?  If yes, it's this:

I'm in Singapore right now and I don't have any bill with me I'm flying to Jakarta on Monday. I got this in my desktop this morning:

>>4th Money Laundering apply from 26/06/2017<<

I don't have any bills with me like electric power etc. I do have passport, government ID and my passport has my apartment address where I live in my country. Would I pass verification with that or do I need to wait till I get back to East Europe to pass the verification.

And part 2: if I can't do it while traveling, then as long as I keep it under 100 euros I'm ok? Becuse then I can pay my hotel etc.. I just wont be able to pay the big ticket items like the long haul flights.

Thanks for your patients and help!

SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:11:55 PM

You are right I'm a bit hyper at time, plus after I get into a dozen posts here I often get rattled up with  especially after reading all the "my shit coin will go to the moon" posts.

Yes but don't take it out on the poor Uquid support guys, people reading your posts have no understanding of what happened before you pen down your rants...

I'm in Singapore right now and I don't have any bill with me I'm flying to Jakarta on Monday. I got this in my desktop this morning:

I don't have any bills with me like electric power etc. I do have passport, government ID and my passport has my apartment address where I live in my country. Would I pass verification with that or do I need to wait till I get back to East Europe to pass the verification.

Talk to Uquid support on Skype

And part 2: if I can't do it while traveling, then as long as I keep it under 100 euros I'm ok? Becuse then I can pay my hotel etc.. I just wont be able to pay the big ticket items like the long haul flights.

Stay under the EUR 250 limit, do not load more on the card. If you need to pay more, get second or third card. Once you go over the EUR 250 limit, you will have to upgrade to KYC2
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 12:20:35 PM

Yes but don't take it out on the poor Uquid support guys, people reading your posts have no understanding of what happened before you pen down your rants...

Talk to Uquid support on Skype

Stay under the EUR 250 limit, do not load more on the card. If you need to pay more, get second or third card. Once you go over the EUR 250 limit, you will have to upgrade to KYC2

Ok thanks Solar Silver I'll stay under 250 that should do it for me and when I get back I'll do the KYC2 . Sorry for the support people I'll go nice on them next time.

alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:28:47 PM

Hi,

account : UQ134320

Send my doc to be verified, since 20 days status always in pending.

I have my plastic card, but can do nothing (i'm in france) until i'm verified.

Can you do something plz?

Other question, can you confirm that my card is active even if my card still not verified?
Thx
LM3

Activity: 101
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:15:09 PM

Can i make payments below € 249, recharge again up to € 249 and repeat this process as long as it does not exceed Max lifetime load??

Thanks  in avance
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 08:16:56 AM

Hi,

account : UQ134320

Send my doc to be verified, since 20 days status always in pending.

I have my plastic card, but can do nothing (i'm in france) until i'm verified.

Can you do something plz?

Other question, can you confirm that my card is active even if my card still not verified?
Thx

hello
the most reason for delay are users did not upload document correctly
if your account have card already you need upload document for upgrade card first. Your account will automatic upgraded go GOLD after card upgraded ( card upgrade by our card vendor and take  1>5 working days) . For France users, under new regulations apply, all user have to upgrade card before they can using. therefore, you need need wait for card upgrade first.

I did check your UQ account UQ134320 and i found you uploaded document again

If any supported needed you can speak with us via skype : uquid.support

Regard

SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:40:02 AM

Can i make payments below € 249, recharge again up to € 249 and repeat this process as long as it does not exceed Max lifetime load??

I am not sure and I would like to see this confirmed by support

I did notice that all my cards that had a balance over EUR 250 got automatically decreased to under EUR 250 on the 25th and they still seem to be working
royserpa
Copper Member

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

Roy's Poker Room - BTC, 0.1% Rake, No KYC

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 06:18:29 AM

Thanks  in avance

Can you please confirm, UQUID support?

●   Roy's Poker Room   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Bitcoin Poker || No KYC  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  0.1% Rake || Daily GTD Tournaments  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 10:37:19 PM

Thanks  in avance

Hello
i am sorry for that
under new 4th Money Laundering
we can not spend over 100euro at card level 1
you can not load again because it is MAX lifetime load for level 1
we strongly advice you upgrade card to level 2 before you using it . Do not try to find another way for spending because this law apply for all prepaid card issuer on market now

thank you for your co-operate

Regard

HashZilla

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:50:04 AM

My Level 1 card had $130 for a while and a lifetime load over $300.

Is it frozen now from AML4 ?

Will it unfreeze when my documents are approved?
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:01:32 AM

Thanks  in avance

Hello
i am sorry for that
we strongly advice you upgrade card to level 2 before you using it . Do not try to find another way for spending because this law apply for all prepaid card issuer on market now

thank you for your co-operate

Regard

I got my card frozen yesterday with another debic card provider and I can't verifty since I'm not in my country they will not take a passport or governement id they want that and a bill from my home which I don't have with me. It's very frustrating. It's like these tyrants what us all to sit home permanently and not travel putting all these demands bit by bit next will be have a cheap so "we can protect" your money and "for safety". It's very disgusting what these tyrants are doing and i'm not even in the Soviet Brussels EuroUnion i'm in East Europe but they mange to force these tyranical laws on me from Brussels. Our future is darker and darker every year just in my short life I have seen them take so much of my freedom and use to think Moscow will take my freedom but it's the west.

Sanonymous

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:38:55 PM

Hi,
I am from Algeria. I am a freelancer transcriber. I need to verify my Paypal account to receive my payments from the company I am working for. Unfotunatly, my country is not supported. Someone told me that I can get Uquid virtual card even if my country is not supported simply by giving a fake adress in a supported country when ordering the card. Is it safe? Will it work even so my Paypal address don´t match the card ? What about the Name, should it be the same in Paypal and Uquid card?
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:29:33 PM

Is this list still up to date?

https://uquid.com/features-and-limits

What is the max load and max lifetime load for KYC1?
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 10:02:24 AM

My Level 1 card had $130 for a while and a lifetime load over $300.

Is it frozen now from AML4 ?

Will it unfreeze when my documents are approved?

Hello
you will get unlimited level after verification done

Regard

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: