Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65873 times)
ltlegend

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:07:56 PM

Hi, I just send bitcoint to Uquid account.

I'm getting: Payment status - Pending

How much time do I need to wait for confirmation?
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:17:18 PM

Today I try to transfer money from Uquid card to some other but I have message again and again I have no sufficient balance why this problem coming can you check this sending you my account number in pm thanks

hi
please check your card status please
did you active the card you using for receive money
I have Two Cards and both showing active but not sending any payment to skrill or entropy both sending decline payment from your card
I add support on skype but have no reply from them also
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 10:15:02 PM

May i have your account number please
if you pay under the amount requested your transaction will be not automatic credit. it will need wait from 48 to 72 hour for manual accept by our staff
Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 10:16:10 PM

Today I try to transfer money from Uquid card to some other but I have message again and again I have no sufficient balance why this problem coming can you check this sending you my account number in pm thanks

hi
I have Two Cards and both showing active but not sending any payment to skrill or entropy both sending decline payment from your card

hello
can you speak with us via skype please
as today is bank holiday in UK our office closed and we open back tomorrow morning

BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:32:52 PM

Hi Uquid, witch is the cost of the physical card? We need to send documents to verify identification or are anonimous cards?
Thanks.

Hi Raimonn
Thank you for your question.
with www.uquid.com You do not have to send any documents. to get a bitcoin prepaid card uquid you can get virtual ( 1$ only ) or physical card with only £9 ( free delivery )
( each card you can withdraw up to 2500euro, if you want higher limit you can see option for upgrade. if you not wish for upgrade you still using uquid wallet as normal like another wallet for send fund to your friends)

".....if you want higher limit you can see option for upgrade....." what do you mean by that?

Does the upgrading process involve verification of account with document or ONLY payment of specific amount of fee?

*I'm very careful when requesting for anonymous prepaid card because that was how leupay posted with a poorly description of their services  on their official website that lead to blockage of my account with about 425 euro therein.

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 04:47:13 PM

Hi Uquid, witch is the cost of the physical card? We need to send documents to verify identification or are anonimous cards?
Thanks.

Hi Raimonn
Thank you for your question.
with www.uquid.com You do not have to send any documents. to get a bitcoin prepaid card uquid you can get virtual ( 1$ only ) or physical card with only £9 ( free delivery )
( each card you can withdraw up to 2500euro, if you want higher limit you can see option for upgrade. if you not wish for upgrade you still using uquid wallet as normal like another wallet for send fund to your friends)

".....if you want higher limit you can see option for upgrade....." what do you mean by that?

Does the upgrading process involve verification of account with document or ONLY payment of specific amount of fee?

*I'm very careful when requesting for anonymous prepaid card because that was how leupay posted with a poorly description of their services  on their official website that lead to blockage of my account with about 425 euro therein.

Regard's
Bitcseo

Hello
many thank for your question
let me clear some point here : uquid service is free and fully support for anonymous. we give out customer guranteed no ID check for bitcoin and altcoin service when loading our card
each card have limit 2500euro of spending. if you want spend more than this amount you have to upgrade your card ( if you have multi card you have do this process again with another card) . This limit set-up by VISA not by us. we have to follow the rules

when customer loading directly to our card from third-party fund like paypal, skrill, gambling site ( this service not provide by us) then you have to follow the rule of VISA which from 15/12/2016 you have to fully upgrade your card level to level 2 (unlimited) or VISA will block your card (not us) and requested you supply documents for release money

Regard

Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:18:42 PM

hi

Service offline ?
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:24:09 PM

hi

Service offline ?
No its working for me I just use few hours ago they was online on skype you can check here https://uquid.com/account/login
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

hi

Service offline ?
No its working for me I just use few hours ago they was online on skype you can check here https://uquid.com/account/login
we online always and you always can get instant support from us via skype

Regard

ltlegend

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:04:09 PM

if you pay under the amount requested your transaction will be not automatic credit. it will need wait from 48 to 72 hour for manual accept by our staff
Regard

After day or two, it got resolved
Flanagan

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:55:23 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 08:17:31 PM by Flanagan

Looking at uquid website now.
So from what I read can I interpret that (sorry I need to make this list of questions to have the whole concept clear as I'm new to bitcoin debit cards):

1) I can order a Physical card in Euro for total cost of Euro 14,99 and that includes free delivery to my home? (what method of delivery, normal mail, how long does it take?)
Ok regarding how long it takes to receive physical card I read in the FAQ:
When will I receive my Uquid Physical Prepaid Card?
A: It can take up to 1-2 weeks to process your card order, depending on the bank workload. Please note that the shipping time for a post mail delivery varies, courier delivery can take up to 5 business days.

2) Then whether I use the card or not to do anything the monthly service fee total euro 1 ONLY?

3) As for purchasing, say something in amazon priced in euros in an euro denominated country, there would be no commisions/fees at all? (ie, I buy a toaster priced euros 10 and euros 10 is all I get charged in my card?).

4) I'd send bitcoins to fund my balance, no commisions applied from uquids side, but what bitcoin price would be applied? Or would I hold the total bitcoins I've sent to fund my card and can change the bitcoins to euro whenever I need to at the rate most favourable to me?

5) If I wish to withdraw money from an ATM in euros in my euro denominated country I'd be charged euro 2.25 plus any other charge the bank atm would add, but no currency conversion fee of 3% because my card is in euro?

6) Visa debit cards are usually issued by a known bank. Will I have no problem if I use the uquid debit card to buy something personally at a store?

Thanks

Learn to listen, listen to learn.
AussieHash

Activity: 692

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:11:15 AM

3) As for purchasing, say something in amazon priced in euros in an euro denominated country, there would be no commisions/fees at all? (ie, I buy a toaster priced euros 10 and euros 10 is all I get charged in my card?).

4) I'd send bitcoins to fund my balance, no commisions applied from uquids side, but what bitcoin price would be applied? Or would I hold the total bitcoins I've sent to fund my card and can change the bitcoins to euro whenever I need to at the rate most favourable to me?

The fees amount to 1.5%

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1588857.msg17355324#msg17355324

If using PayPal, make sure you change the card's denomination from Gibraltar Pounds to the correct currency USD/EUR/GBP
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 02:43:52 PM

Looking at uquid website now.
So from what I read can I interpret that (sorry I need to make this list of questions to have the whole concept clear as I'm new to bitcoin debit cards):

1) I can order a Physical card in Euro for total cost of Euro 14,99 and that includes free delivery to my home? (what method of delivery, normal mail, how long does it take?)
Ok regarding how long it takes to receive physical card I read in the FAQ:
When will I receive my Uquid Physical Prepaid Card?
A: It can take up to 1-2 weeks to process your card order, depending on the bank workload. Please note that the shipping time for a post mail delivery varies, courier delivery can take up to 5 business days.

2) Then whether I use the card or not to do anything the monthly service fee total euro 1 ONLY?

5) If I wish to withdraw money from an ATM in euros in my euro denominated country I'd be charged euro 2.25 plus any other charge the bank atm would add, but no currency conversion fee of 3% because my card is in euro?

6) Visa debit cards are usually issued by a known bank. Will I have no problem if I use the uquid debit card to buy something personally at a store?

Thanks

Many thank for your question
1. you order with 14.99euro for a plastic card this is included free worldwide delivery (with postal service) if you from european it should take only 1 to 5 working days only
2. you only have to pay VISA maintenance fees ( 1 euro per month) if you have balance in your card and you not using it. i do advice you keep money in uquid wallet which give you free and load your card only you need to use
3. if you have euro card and pay for EUR merchant you have no pay any fees. you can pay as much as you want
4. you can deposit to uquid wallet and instant convert to EUR at market rate . we do not offer bitcoin wallet yet. soon we will offer this service which you can buy bitcoin back from us. you do not have to pay fees deposit but you have to pay 0.5% fees for loading card
5. if you have card in EUR and withdraw in EUR it same when you using card for shopping . it free and you do not have to pay VISA for 3% convert fees
6. your card is named and you do not have any problem at all when using at local shop. this is your card, your money

Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 10:45:57 AM

Regard

After day or two, it got resolved

Hi
please make payment exactly the amount requested to avoid any delay

dejan

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:44:27 PM

can you show me please at least one exchanger who exchange uquid to bitcoin?

beside one,all the other exchanger listed on your site dont even have uquid as an option, and the one which accepts uquid, doesnt have bitcoin as an exchange.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 04:26:31 PM

can you show me please at least one exchanger who exchange uquid to bitcoin?

beside one,all the other exchanger listed on your site dont even have uquid as an option, and the one which accepts uquid, doesnt have bitcoin as an exchange.

Most of exchanger have manual options now. soon they will update automatic exchange with uquid options

uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:06:48 PM

I upgraded my account to gold, but do I have to do it everytime I buy a new card? Or only one time?
My btc deposit is still pending after a few confirmation, how many confirmations do you require?
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 01:41:08 PM

I upgraded my account to gold, but do I have to do it everytime I buy a new card? Or only one time?
My btc deposit is still pending after a few confirmation, how many confirmations do you require?

hi
you need upgrade again for new card you create
your btc deposit need wait for 6 confirmations (sometime it faster if you pay with fast bitcoin network)
please contact us after 6 confirmations and you do not see your money credited

Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 04:41:17 PM

i also did answer your message
from 15/12/2016 we need verify card before you can accept fund from third-party source like : paypal, skrill....

zoltarspecial

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:52:58 PM

i also did answer your message
from 15/12/2016 we need verify card before you can accept fund from third-party source like : paypal, skrill....

this new rule is the end of VISA bitcoin debit card. Primary used for cashing paypals. I'm sorry, Visa will destroy you, e-coim, cryptopay and so on. A new opportunity is born now. It's time to mastercard to get in business of bitcoin debit card.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: