Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Cancelled  (Read 2219 times)
BTCnoobTard

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:48:17 AM

When is the official planned launch?

Our first currency was due to launch this week but we've decided to postpone it until we reach junior member status.

Why. If you have it and its ready just go with it. Im ready to see what you got and m sure everyone else is too.

Lets do this!

RENT ME!
bolivarcoin

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:52:34 AM

shadelockme

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:56:08 AM

Our first currency was due to launch this week but we've decided to postpone it until we reach junior member status.

Why. If you have it and its ready just go with it. Im ready to see what you got and m sure everyone else is too.

Lets do this!

yeah, me too, lets see what you project, hope is coming up
Paninotech (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 06:12:38 PM

We spent a few days deciding whether to launch now without pictures or later when we can insert pictures and we decided it was better to postpone.

But what would you guys do if it were your first coin? Wait a while for a more impressive launch or go with a more limited launch immediately?

sandman53

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 07:30:27 PM

I'll be Following and watching this one! Waiting for the first launch!
ronald0cz

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:55:30 PM

Following this thread and waiting for more info.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:02:07 PM

This thread has been the past week made, please immediately give some updates.
specification of coin, team work, etc
Paninotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 07:50:21 PM

The plan was to introduce ourselves to the bitcointalk community before launching our first coin a few days later. But when we realized that as a newbie we are limited in what we can post, we took the decision to postpone and that's what we've done. We'll tell you about our first coin when the time is right for us to do so.

termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:29:55 PM

Price of 1 coin? Where coin will be used? I want invest 1 BTC, but I must know, what i can sell coin with x2 (minimum)
BTCnoobTard

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:35:55 AM

Lets do this!

It looks like we are still stuck waiting to see if this will ever happen but its looking ded to me from my chair.

RENT ME!
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 12:46:21 AM

I hope all these 4 new coins that you are going to launch are not ICO coin,there have been so many ICO in the past and we want coins that launch without it and people here can embrace if ever there's an Ico we do not want all of it simultaneously holding ICO..

BTCnoobTard

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:20:12 AM

I hope all these 4 new coins that you are going to launch are not ICO coin,there have been so many ICO in the past and we want coins that launch without it and people here can embrace if ever there's an Ico we do not want all of it simultaneously holding ICO..

ICO coins are the future of crypto. Its because of hearing about the dao coin that I called my friend and bought my first BTC's

RENT ME!
Paninotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 01:34:44 PM

"It looks like we are still stuck waiting to see if this will ever happen but its looking ded to me from my chair.

Lets do this!

It looks like we are still stuck waiting to see if this will ever happen but its looking ded to me from my chair.

Our coin is NOT dead, we've just postponed it's launch for reasons which we have already stated.
Paninotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 01:40:45 PM

Price of 1 coin? Where coin will be used? I want invest 1 BTC, but I must know, what i can sell coin with x2 (minimum)

Thanks for your interest. It's great to know that you want to invest in our first coin without even knowing much about it.

What we can tell you now is that the coin will be the native decentralised currency that fuels the payment processor that we're launching next year and the ICO price is going to be cheap in order to encourage as many investors as possible. We'll be giving away several thousand per bitcoin. The exact price will be announced at launch.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:56:07 PM

I like this pic lol. Nothing like explaining your coin caveman style. Smiley

Watching Smiley
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:32:50 AM

I do not see new information, is development interrupted?
Paninotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 06:37:59 PM

I do not see new information, is development interrupted?

We're still working on the launch of our first coin. An announcement is just days away.
Paninotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 07:03:05 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 07:28:11 PM by Paninotech

We're glad we didn't launch our first coin back in December as originally planned as it gave us more time to think about it and to make it better. The downside is it created more work for ourselves which is why we haven't launched yet. We thank you for your patience and we will launch as soon as we can.
SEOcrypto

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:26:25 PM

very exciting, interested for the announcement  Cheesy
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 08:06:08 PM

Lets do this!

U dont see his point. He didnt delay it. Rather, he discontinued it coz he found out that he cant stay in crypto any longer due to his strong passion for stringed music instruments, so he bought a piano at whosale rates, and left crypto forever.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: