Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's Mining Electroneum?  (Read 343 times)
maxbit (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:00:26 AM

Who is mining it and why? I'm mining it using 6 gtx 1060's rig and getting about 250/day (overclocked). Where do you think Electroneum will go to?
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:07:06 AM

I've dedicated half of my mining rig to electroneum since it launched a few weeks ago. Profit margins have been slowly declining but I do hope it goes back to it's 1000 satoshi range once they finally fix the security problem with the wallets.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:10:27 AM

Who is mining it and why? I'm mining it using 6 gtx 1060's rig and getting about 250/day (overclocked). Where do you think Electroneum will go to?
Lol you just waste a lot of your time to mine electroneum. You can try to see about the latest price. There will be more supply in the market and that will decrease the price of electroneum.
But why are you not trying to mining ethereum rather than altcoin? it looks pretty ridiculous.
maxbit (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:18:38 AM

Lol you just waste a lot of your time to mine electroneum. You can try to see about the latest price. There will be more supply in the market and that will decrease the price of electroneum.
But why are you not trying to mining ethereum rather than altcoin? it looks pretty ridiculous.

Yea it's a gamble but isn't it all a gamble? Smiley
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:18:53 AM

There's just too many problems for electroneum for now and the supply is high.
I think it's better to mine the most profitable for now than to bet on this coin.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
maxbit (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:57:20 AM

I'm also mining LTC with L3+ as well as vertcoin, but figured give Electroneum a shot
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:31:38 AM

Well with GTX 1060 it is better to mine other coins, smart, vivo, innova for example
cause people with VEGAs are mining Electroneum with 2000 h/s per card. Or people with nicehash.
ac1905

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:52:24 AM

Does anyone know why the $ETN market cap on coin market cap went to zero on the 15th of November? I was going to start mining some but this is not promising at all

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: