Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Andreas!  (Read 1061 times)
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 08:43:39 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 08:56:09 AM by cjmoles

I don't think Andreas Antonopoulos has the technical skills required to be a bitcoin mechanic.  

--snip--

Do not underestimate Andreas Antonopoulos 's technical knowledge. Just read his books and look at his CV to see how much knowledge he has. Andreas Antonopoulos is one of the best ambassadors for Bitcoin, if you look at the way he interacted with the Canadian senate. He should not be a politician, because they will not be able to keep up with him.

His views might be a bit over the top sometimes, bordering on extremist and much to liberal for the average person on the street. You have to be very open minded to deal with this jackal. ^smile^

Oh, I know he has the technical knowledge but the skill set required to be a bitcoin maintenance person is quite different.  I can't see him getting along with the philosophies of the rest of the core team anymore than I can see him getting along with the foundation....I think that his position in the community has probably been more beneficial to the network than any other member....He's doing exactly what he should be doing.  If anything, more of us should follow his example....If we don't like the direction the networks being pushed, we can shut down our nodes and start looking at alternative chains....
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: