Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What can you say about hashocean?  (Read 959 times)
cookiemonster07 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:52:45 AM

What can you say about hashocean?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:55:16 AM

It's a ponzi waiting to collapse. If you plan to invest, my advise is NO, if you already invested my advise is stop investing and stop inviting. Others say this site is paying but a paying site doesn't mean its legit. It cant even show pictures of their rigs or their farm. Just stay away from those cloud mining sites.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:16:52 AM

I don't have extensive with Hashocean, but personally it looks fair well polished on the outside but I have major doubts about the internals of the operations. it doesn't seem like something worth buying into at this point, because a lot of the offers seem too long and too overpriced to actually pay themselves off.

I'd skip on this.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 04:19:48 AM

wrong place to discussion hashocean
i think you can move it to service discussion.

anyway for me Hashocean is "fake cloud mining" , he is using ponzi scheme , also he can't give proof of hash, or proof of his hardware.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:32:00 AM

wrong place to discussion hashocean
i think you can move it to service discussion.

anyway for me Hashocean is "fake cloud mining" , he is using ponzi scheme , also he can't give proof of hash, or proof of his hardware.
they are declare that they cloud mining sites and yes i agree with you seems these site similar such as ponzi scheme even though they are still paying till today but soon or late the owner site will shutting down these site and i'm pretty sure with my opinion
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:43:29 AM

HashOcean is a cloud mining website created more than 2 years, Serious and transparent.HashOcean Cloud Mining is a good investment. Miners are going in groups to create a website and offer its customers in the use of mining powers. Cloud Mining is currently the leader in the relation speed / productivity.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:49:13 AM

Its been out in service for more than 2 years but i still doubt why they offer 30% above ROI per month which is quite impossible with just mining. So i am sure they are not paying out investors only via mining, they are working with hyip model now. Which is quite risky, and this can collapse anytime if they don't get enough new investors.
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:55:32 AM

Hash ocean, the best cloud mining and love by everyone who wants to start earning bitcoin.when halving started it will die a little day by day until it fully crash or collapse, so best thing is get your money out of there before halving takes its place.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:59:49 AM

Mmmmm maybe this is Ponzi sites (just guess only) longest surviving. because usually ponzi sites only have a short-term survival. may be a maximum of 1 year or less ?
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:04:15 AM

It's a ponzi. All ponzi schemes rob people of their money and those who participate in this kind of schemes are openly robbing other people of their money Just so they can earn for their selves. They are all selfish that only think of what is good for them.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:15:25 AM

If you haven't invested your money in it yet, then do not invest your money. You should consider your investments as donations if you invest on them. They will surely run away. With the halving approaching, the ponzi sites are also readying their lame excuse why their site cannot run anymore like they got hacked, someone stole the BTC, etc.

HashOcean has a lot of investors now, and with that amount of money, they will run away really soon. Also HashOcean lied about starting years ago when in fact, they just started months ago. If you were to invest in HashOcean right after they launched the site, then there's a chance for you to earn from them. But now that it's too late, you shouldn't invest on it anymore.

Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:52:01 AM

Oh, another question about hashocean ...
This Ponzi scam. Yes, they are still paid as long as people are investing their money. Yes, they have been around for more than a year. But once they run away with all the money.
You can read the comments here and paying https://bitmakler.com/hashocean___cloudmining#comments
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:57:53 AM

are there still alive? i think 3 months would be enough for you to earn here if you buy rank member and join signature campaign instead of placing your money to hash ocean and wait for your capital to return after 3 months and start to earn, this site will be going down anytime soon if support coming from investors pull out so be careful mate.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:00:33 AM

cant speak to hashocean but these cloud mining sites like cex
I have only heard bad things about. Constantly hash being worth
less and slowly losing money

for me I just stay away from them all

DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:02:18 AM

For any of those "buy hash and earn" sites should be renamed to "buy hash and watch our services die before you make any profit".

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: