Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost & made around 3 BTC today  (Read 3699 times)
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:48:53 AM

Went from low to high, did bets up to 2 BTC on prime dice. Now I'm on 6.1 BTC. I had 6.9 BTC but I wanted to risk it and I lost. How bout you guys?
you should be stop when your balance went to 6.9 BTC and because you're too greedy you had lost but it does happened to majority people in gambling because they are too confident with they lucky and bets all in but the results is pretty bad because most of them has already lost such as you

Always know how much you can afford to lose, and never bet more than half of that.
Yeah better set your fix capital before you can start gamble because it may lose or drain your wallet if you don't plan while you are gamble..
Also greediness can bring you to lose all your capital so don't be greedy and be satisfied what you had so that you can make a profit or you can low your loses..

True, all gambling should have a fairly good control in order not to get caught up in something that is detrimental. As well as doing a bet, wagering his time there we experience defeat and victory, it's something that's reasonable. But to get a victory many times requires a pretty good mental not to misstep
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:36:43 PM

Made 5btc today Smiley

From februari until now I made almost 400btc

Some people know me on PrimeDice :p

I dont believe this , you are a newbie and claiming that you have won 400btc and people in primedice know you, Even if it is true then you are very lucky user. I am feeling jealous of your luck.  Wink
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:39:32 PM

Made 5btc today Smiley

I dont believe this , you are a newbie and claiming that you have won 400btc and people in primedice know you, Even if it is true then you are very lucky user. I am feeling jealous of your luck.  Wink

MrVincenzo88 , can you show some sort of proof that you have really made so much there or just you are just false bragging.
@op , just today only i read that you lost 13 BTC and now i read you are up again 3 btc , what is happening?

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
stolee (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:45:08 PM

Made 5btc today Smiley

MrVincenzo88 , can you show some sort of proof that you have really made so much there or just you are just false bragging.
@op , just today only i read that you lost 13 BTC and now i read you are up again 3 btc , what is happening?

I made this thread first,then got scammed
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:30:21 PM

Made 5btc today Smiley

yes its hard to believe,i will never trust a newbie account with soaring a huge won in gambling,if he really won that amount on gambling,he should have at least senior member on this forum,i think all people who gambling with bitcoin are active in this forum.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:33:34 PM

I made this thread first,then got scammed

Too bad that you got scammed but Actually I think you made yourself a victim of scammer , not primedice obviously. I would keep quiet about my username if Im a high roller and wont be bragging it in a forum of course. You never really know what is happening until it happened, it was your own fault
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:36:05 PM

Made 5btc today Smiley

I dont believe this , you are a newbie and claiming that you have won 400btc and people in primedice know you, Even if it is true then you are very lucky user. I am feeling jealous of your luck.  Wink
yes its hard to believe,i will never trust a newbie account with soaring a huge won in gambling,if he really won that amount on gambling,he should have at least senior member on this forum,i think all people who gambling with bitcoin are active in this forum.
it's true that he was up 400btc once, but at the moment his profit is 355 btc. he has the same username on pd.(check it by yourself)
jeremy grol

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:36:28 PM

Lost and win, this is how life goes on.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:54:21 PM

Made 5btc today Smiley

Impossible to make 5 btc in primedice.. but if this is true you can tip to  know if you are telling the truth.. honestly never made even a small amount profit in primedice all of them are lose..
lol watta segway for tip. If you dont even made a small profit in pd or in any other site. You should quit gambling because its clearly gambling is not for you. And its not impossible to make 5btc in pd i have saw a lot of player profited more than 5btc.

Anyway, Mrvince have you set a limit or goal on how many btc you want to win before you stop playing coz we all know gamblers loses in the long run. Is it 500btc or 1000 or just continue playing until you get satisfied with btc you have?
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Forza Italia

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:37:14 PM

Went from low to high, did bets up to 2 BTC on prime dice. Now I'm on 6.1 BTC. I had 6.9 BTC but I wanted to risk it and I lost. How bout you guys?
you should be stop when your balance went to 6.9 BTC and because you're too greedy you had lost but it does happened to majority people in gambling because they are too confident with they lucky and bets all in but the results is pretty bad because most of them has already lost such as you

Always know how much you can afford to lose, and never bet more than half of that.
Yeah better set your fix capital before you can start gamble because it may lose or drain your wallet if you don't plan while you are gamble..
Also greediness can bring you to lose all your capital so don't be greedy and be satisfied what you had so that you can make a profit or you can low your loses..

True, all gambling should have a fairly good control in order not to get caught up in something that is detrimental. As well as doing a bet, wagering his time there we experience defeat and victory, it's something that's reasonable. But to get a victory many times requires a pretty good mental not to misstep
It is bad if you are losing a lot of money with gambling and that is because the money that you all lost is all wasted so that have to change with Bitcoin.
But it will be nice if you can even earn some profit with Bitcoin but than you have to be lucky and that happens not that often.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:17:52 PM

LOL at all the people telling the OP that he is greedy and advising him when he should stop. The scamming part aside, he is in profit and is obviously gambling with an amount that he is comfortable with. Just because someone has a bigger bankroll and cycles more than you, doesn't mean they don't know what they are doing.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:29:41 PM

Now that you've had a go at Primedice, you might have a go at Moneypot. At moneypot you have several independent games utilizing the same house bankroll. So you can very quickly more your roll from one site to another. You can even invest in the bankroll when you are not playing. You can invest in the house bank roll while you play, lol. so that to some degree you recoup a small percentage of any losses you take. In the long run that should be better for your roll. Or at least it feels better when you take a loss, knowing that you are also sitting on the 'house' side of those losing bets.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:48:54 PM

LOL at all the people telling the OP that he is greedy and advising him when he should stop. The scamming part aside, he is in profit and is obviously gambling with an amount that he is comfortable with. Just because someone has a bigger bankroll and cycles more than you, doesn't mean they don't know what they are doing.
That.And people barely care to check the other sections of the forum.If you check the scam accusations board,OP got ripped off for 13BTC by primedice,all because he wanted to show off his money to the so called signature spammers.Such a shame he isn't locking the thread already.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 08:40:30 PM

That.And people barely care to check the other sections of the forum.If you check the scam accusations board,OP got ripped off for 13BTC by primedice,all because he wanted to show off his money to the so called signature spammers.Such a shame he isn't locking the thread already.
I remember that thread but honestly he has no strong proof that he is the owner of the address if he can sign a message and additional present sending proofs.. we can believe it.. honest its very hard to make 13 btc from 3 btc to 6.5 something until reaching 13 btc..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:01:20 PM

I remember that thread but honestly he has no strong proof that he is the owner of the address if he can sign a message and additional present sending proofs.. we can believe it.. honest its very hard to make 13 btc from 3 btc to 6.5 something until reaching 13 btc..
What more proofs you want ? Stunna himself confirmed he has lost the amount due to his negligence or maybe running a fake script.I'm not even sure of that 13BTC winnings part but he did have the money to gamble.I hope he gets something back though he is claiming its not his fault at all!
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:47:54 AM

Nice job man coming back from a loss like that but do not gamble to much with your Bitcoins because it could have also gone the wrong way. I have stopped with gambling so I have made nothing for a while.
stolee (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:01:16 AM

What more proofs you want ? Stunna himself confirmed he has lost the amount due to his negligence or maybe running a fake script.I'm not even sure of that 13BTC winnings part but he did have the money to gamble.I hope he gets something back though he is claiming its not his fault at all!

I wasn't negligent in the sense of PRIMEDICE balance. I never received anything (never updated in my balance) which is what really confuses/bugs me.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:10:51 AM

Damn dude, that really sucks. The most I have lost is around 2 BTC and I regretted my decision to gamble up until now. I still haven't gotten over my loss on that day. But the good thing is, I never really gambled legit after that.

Hopefully you can find out who stole your coins... Sucks to be hacked.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:18:10 AM

whenever i lose in gambling i lose for good.

i can never recover from my losses in gambling that is why i never follow them and i always try to start fresh after any loss and forget about it.

Buying the dip...
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:15:14 AM

whenever i lose in gambling i lose for good.

i can never recover from my losses in gambling that is why i never follow them and i always try to start fresh after any loss and forget about it.

Then stop gambling dude. Don't risking your money for food. Don't gambling anymore for get back your loses. Losing 3 bitcoins is really big for me. I'm very sorry to OP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: