Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:02:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to spread the Bitcoin in Social networks?  (Read 1555 times)
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 04:29:46 AM

Share positive news related to bitcoin in your social profiles. after reading some news your friends will be excited to use bitcoin and they will do further search by themselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mightyghz

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:46:50 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 04:58:18 AM by mightyghz

You should use video content, which is simple method convey the main advantages of crypto currencies!
but truly interest comes to people when bitcoin will surprise everyone, with big price spike, like in 2013!  Wink better when the understanding comes without an invitation and coercion
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:50:36 AM

so many ways, using facebood we can send information about bitcoin to some one, we can inform our friends about bitcoin using twitter and using emails. i think social media is the best way to introduce bitcoins to our friends. it will spread like virus and defiantly its value will increase. it will become more stabilize. so we electronic media mean social media is the best option we have.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:16:45 PM

We should have a separate section on BCT forum where we can just share our social networking links and articles (unlike the Press section). We have Social networking campaigns but it is only used to promote brands and not bitcoins in general. Very few bloggers write about bitcoins on social sites and I plan to have my own FB group soon to spread the word Smiley
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:37:41 PM

I think to introduce Bitcoin in Sosmed need all the promotional event such as an Online store. We can provide some of the entertainment Prize to people who want to join + we give the person's understanding about 1001 Bitcoin excess rather than other currencies.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:11:59 PM

People might think that they need to create dedicated groups on Facebook, or special twitter account focused solely on bitcoin news and information.
But that is not true. If you are user of any social media service all you need to do is talk to your friends, followers, subscribers etc about bitcoin.

Casually mention interesting facts and groundbreaking news in your conversations. It will be enough to make some people interested in bitcoin.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:51:50 PM

Bitcoin is famous among BTCtalk members Cool, I would like to know! What are all the ideas to spread the bitcoins in Social communities like, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and etc... Please share your ideas chaps....

I think by sharing videos and news about bitcoin in social media is the most good.Because with video and news bitcoin easier to understand. thank you
LiberOptions

Activity: 412

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:08:47 PM

If you want to spread Bitcoin throughout social networks you will need to register a specific account just for that. You will need to post informative and relevant information in order to attract a large user base. The more quality your posts have more you are likely to succeed, so you should work and prepare your posts before actualy posting them.
SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:22:53 PM

It is so easy to spread bitcoins .the simpliest way is promoting it label it with a good words about bitcoins with photo's just post it on facebook ,twitter ,tumbler and other social networking sites .post it about 2-3x a day.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:27:51 PM

One strange thing I've noticed is that whenever I post links about Bitcoin to my Facebook, unlike generic posts, I hardly get any likes even from young and educated people that are in my FB friend list.

Under construction.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:50:24 PM

Every one is almost aware of using social media and hence there are several ways to spread bitcoins like face book twitter etc. I am sure people are using them and that's why bitcoins is becoming very popular these days.
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:38:07 PM

Bitcoin is famous among BTCtalk members Cool, I would like to know! What are all the ideas to spread the bitcoins in Social communities like, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and etc... Please share your ideas chaps....
i dont think that bitcoin fmous because bitcointalk memer or forum,i know bitcoin from social media also,its not hard to spread bitcoin in social media,keep posting about bitcoin,show what you get from it,and then make or join group of bitcoin,that simple and effective.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 08:10:26 PM

You need to talk about the technology [the blockchain system and how it works] to tech-based forums perhaps, and I'd probably talk about the possibility of profiting to the majority of people. Money brings interest, of course!

Talking about anything else would probably make them turn away from the bitcoin community.

ruselbd

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:12:21 PM

When I get any payment in bitcoin from somewhere. I'll share this on facebook and tag my all friends in the post. I think sharing your experience and knowledge about bitcoin is the best idea to spread the bitcoin in social networks like fb...twiter & others  Grin Grin Grin
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:37:48 PM

Actually there are lots of information about bitcoin out there, and many people know about it, perhaps the most important thing is not to spread more about bitcoin, but to convince people about the importance of joining to this alternate economic system.
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:44:52 PM

People are skeptical about investment, especially if it is a digital one. So i dont think any of these ideas would help bitcoin popularity.

The only thing would help, my opinion, would be if government start to use it. them people would start to belive in bitcoin... right now it's like gambling
for people who dont know about it.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:37:52 AM

Easy. All you gotta do is to encourage them that it's a currency that we can use to buy items online  anonymously. We don't have to give up our valuable information whenever we have to do a transaction such as our email and stuff *cough*PayPal*cough*
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:17:23 AM

I am very active on Twitter and have seen a lot of marketing for different Bitcoin projects on the platform. I don't use Facebook much but I think it's easier to get people involved with Bitcoin on Facebook rather than Twitter because you could create a page explaining what Bitcoin is and what people could do with it pointing out its advantages etc. and then invite your friends to check it out. This could go viral because your friends could send the link to their friends and so on and the word of Bitcoin will spread to more people while Twitter is more geared towards advanced users who already know about Bitcoin and they mostly use Twitter to keep up with the general trends and news.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:07:40 AM

the best way of spreading news about bitcoin and making others like bitcoin more while really understanding it, is using videos.

and the good news is that youtube is full of different videos that are also good and informative that you can use.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:26:33 AM

Its just easy to spread bitcoin in social media.Just include to your post your earnings,and some informative links there so they can study it on their own.Include on your post whats the features of bitcoin and how it works.Posting video presentation would be helpful too.Just explain the important uses  of bitcoin.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████